Goat meat

Big_Tera

10 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

This will be my last post on the subject. 

I am far to intelligent to converse with low grade idiots. Who have no life. And find online forums the only way they can vent their anger of their sad miserable lifes. These are the kind of people who would say boo to a goose. But when they are online indulge in their fantasies of a bad boy wannabe. 

bye bye. And cant wait to tuck into my goat curry . Delicious. 

That badboy fantasy may be yours. Not everyone strives go be scary like dhumma. Some people have higher goals in life. 'Badboy?' You definitely remind me of the cuzzy bros at college.

We shouldnt say boo to a goose. Whats the goose done to us?

Yes we would do whatever maharaj wishes for us to if we came face to face with a nindak. 

3 minutes ago, JS79 said:

That badboy fantasy may be yours. Not everyone strives go be scary like dhumma. Some people have higher goals in life. 'Badboy?' You definitely remind me of the cuzzy bros at college.

We shouldnt say boo to a goose. Whats the goose done to us?

Yes we would do whatever maharaj wishes for us to if we came face to face with a nindak. 

The guys a clown, read all his posts, about eating beef, showing off about popping bare kids and generally the most baquas things iv ever read on this forum. The guy is a fat old man, living with his mummy and daddy, working a job where he is the smelly fat dude that noone likes, he has no friends and his cousins probably look at him as a freak. So instead of coming on a forum where he can better himself, he has made a jaloos as per usual and ended up getting galah off numerous people. Well done Big Tedh :)

7 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

The guys a clown, read all his posts, about eating beef, showing off about popping bare kids and generally the most baquas things iv ever read on this forum. The guy is a fat old man, living with his mummy and daddy, working a job where he is the smelly fat dude that noone likes, he has no friends and his cousins probably look at him as a freak. So instead of coming on a forum where he can better himself, he has made a jaloos as per usual and ended up getting galah off numerous people. Well done Big Tedh :)

my pleasure. but you just described yourself instead u fat retard. lolz

2 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

. So instead of coming on a forum where he can better himself, he has made a jaloos as per usual and ended up getting galah off numerous people. 

These guys dont strive to better themselves they come to fight to seem hardcore singhs. The ask questions with no intention of bettering themself. Then they get so angry its funny. They do not strive to learn and improve they want everyone to sing their tune. 

13 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I don't think it's really a good idea to refer to yourself as a Taksali, unless you actually studied at one of the Taksal branches, if you did then good for you, but from the history of you posts it doesn't seem like that.

Actually I have been learning from taksali singhs for a really long time sir. 

On the level though, goat meat i.e: Bakra doesn't seem to be very popular or common in the UK. Lamb is much more common.

The only 2 communities where goat meat seems to be popular in the UK is Afro carribean/ Jamaican , and Muslims. So it tends to be halal.

Your best bet is to find a farmer who keeps goats. That way at least you know it's genuine and fresh.

16 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

my pleasure. but you just described yourself instead u fat retard. lolz

LOL dont use my own lines on me fat boy, anyone with a half brain can see you for what you are by reading your pathetic posts. The words sad, lonely, pathetic, social outcast and jaloos spring to mind. 

• The topic was locked