Goat meat

Big_Tera

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

From our perspective (taksal) meat eating is last resort.

I don't think it's really a good idea to refer to yourself as a Taksali, unless you actually studied at one of the Taksal branches, if you did then good for you, but from the history of you posts it doesn't seem like that.

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Being part of the inner circles I know which role this guy plays in the jathas.  The head baba sees no wisdom in this guy because he is full of anger, has some mental illness, and can't make decisions.  He's the guy they use and abuse, by filling him with hot air.  Hot headed and always ready to fight with a pack of his boys. He wants to be accepted as one of the guys but they never fully involve him because they are sick and tired of his anger filled reactions to everything.  

Hunting was done by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji because Dasam Bani has stated.  However no reason for the hunting is given.  I will leave nangs and pakhand kirtani jatha to make up their fantasies here.  

The strength to fight in wars comes from Gurbani.  No one can attain this mental strength from hunting.  The American soldiers consist of those who hunt for sport.  When they go to war they come back as a total mess.  Post traumatic stress disorder hits them and they are a total wreck.  Nightmares, regrets, reliving haunting seems of their friends limbs blown off and dying in their arms.  Its total chaos.  Look up ptsd for soldiers and its a horrible state of mind to go through.  Look at Sikhs who fought in the Guru's army.  They stayed in chardikala because they read their Gurbani and followed it.  They knew not to be scared of anything because Guru Sahib is with them.  Then in history we have those who gave up.  They hunted and skinned animals but they were still running from battle.  Gurbani is the strength behind battle and facing battle after it is over.

From Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji time to Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji time the lay of the land is totally different from now.  Jungles was the main lay out.  Villages were spread apart close to natural sources of water. Its not like now where we can turn on the tap and get water for cooking, drinking, and farming.  Dangerous animals lived close by so did the grass eaters.  There was no fences separating forest to highways or cities.  There was no highways or cities as we have today.  Because the lay of the land has changed, so has warfare.  No army fights with swords and bow and arrows or spears.  Close to the time of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji leaving this world guns and cannons were being used.  Cannons and guns have completely revolutionized now.  A person can take out a whole village by sitting on the other side of the earth.  Even ground troops don't have to face the enemy face to face like with a sword fight.  

If warfare would break out where these nihangs in urban cities live.  There would be no goats to chop up.  The local coffee shop, grocery stores, corner stores don't have goats hanging around to be gutted. Only thing these local nihangs would be chopping open is a box of crackers.  The land lay out of Punjab is similar, farms of vegetables, villages and cities with scattered garbage.  Again no goat running around to be chopped up.  Just look at the war between the Indian army and Sikhs in the late 80s.  It was urban warfare.  The army and long with police forces train to shoot at still targers because the speed of the bullet can't be dodged.  Many people watch police videos where the suspect with a knife is able to take cover and approach the cop close enough to strike the cop with the knife.  This happens because cops are not trained to kill.  They use firearms to stop the lethal action.  In warfare its about shoot to kill with automatic rifles.  Even if a semi auto is used the guy with a knife will be filled with 20 holes in the same scenario with the cop and knife.  Close combat, switch to a 9mm.  Fill the head with holes and move on to the next enemy.  No need to be pulling swords out of guys or bashing their face in with the handle of the sword.  The nihangs will never survive a warfare today with their 17th century thinking.  No horse stands a chance against high powered rifles and armoured vehicles.  Source of food has changed, lay of the land has changed, weapons have changed.  Gurbani is the only thing that has not changed.   And this is the source of all strength.  

So why do these nihangs keep going on about chopping goats and we need to be ready for war with swords and arrows? Because their senior members have brainwashed these younger ones.  They tell them romanticized story of how they are getting ready for a big war where a warrior would come to lead them.  He will have powers and they will wipe out the enemy.  This fairytale only comes out because one of the youth wants to defend in the name of truth but this goes against the plan of these senior members.  Most likely they calm the youth down by filling him with lies.  When he doesn't, then they team up on him and kick him out.  These senior members are only about increasing membership becAuse more sheep's mean more money for the top leader.  Conflict only makes it difficult to increase membership and money.  They have the youth lost in practices that are practically useless now.The same tactic can be applied to the missionaries.  But lets stick to the nihangs. No. real war strength is gained by jhatka and neither is it a source of food in these days in reality.  Let's face it nihangs will not be leaving India to fight anywhere.  They are stuck fighting amongst themselves and chopping goats heads for their tongue.  

Excellent post and very true. I dont agree with the cussing of real Nihangs or the AKJ but the rest is bang on. If and when a war involving Sikhs does break out, there wont be need to chop bakreh etc up, will be more similar to how the Khalistan sangaarsh was e.g. foot soldiers eating at different residences or in camps. Aint just the Nihangs tho prophesizing about future wars, look at the Sikh disapora, most want to be Khalistanis, dress up weaing AK47s, but who can actually fire one? owns one? or most importantly has the balls to actually use it on an anti quomi target? Hence why you gotta rate the Singhs who are keeping it real lke the ones who have done recent hits on RSS and sirsa lot.

As for the wimps. I will meet anyone one of you trash talkers one by one. See how your veg briyani and paneer tikka  come out of your @rse while you staring at me. 

Lols all you are is pretend Sikhs giving it large. your nothing but fakers and cowards and online wannabe Sikhs. Most would sh1t their pants if they ever were in a real fight.

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Lolz

looks like I hit a nerve with the veggi eating brigade. 

Who have become so wimpy through eating dhal all day that they come online talking trash. 

Bakra is for real men. Not goats who eat veggis all day. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

As for the wimps. I will meet anyone one of you trash talkers one by one. See how your veg briyani and paneer tikka  come out of your @rse while you staring at me. 

Lols all you are is pretend Sikhs giving it large. your nothing but fakers and cowards and online wannabe Sikhs. Most would sh1t their pants if they ever were in a real fight.

I'm not part of the Anti-meat movement, but you can be strong without even eating any meat. None of the Taksal Jathedars had to eat meat, yet they were strong enough to defend what was important time and time again, against all odds. Hating the other side is not very productive, nor will it lead to any stability among us, people on here are trying to learn as much as you are.

3 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

LOL yo big man, first tell me this, your eating meat yeah, but what are actually doing productive apart from suriyo padh sat down on your computer LOL. Pretend Sikhs? LOL what are you geezer, you are a fat old man sitting with your mummy giving it big ones, if you dont even know where to buy goat meat from then surely you dont get out much. If you really wana meet one on one, then thats cool, but dont just talk the talk, make it happen fat boy

• The topic was locked