ਕਾਲ ਅਤੇ ਭਗੋਤੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ :

Dilawar

21 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

No white devil can ever be a Sikh in my eyes. Your forefathers/ancestors tried to destroy the faith, the people and the country through murder, greed & lies and the suffering continues to exist today. Now you here trying to act holy and knowledgeable by trying be one of us after your treacherous ex-wife turned her back to her own people by cheaply surrendering herself to a white pig. I do not trust a single one of you, regardless of whether you try to practice the Sikh faith or not. Panjabis only need to look at 3HO, a white fanatic cult continuing to distort Sikhi for money. History shows that you are not to be trusted and you can never be our friends.

As far as I am concerned, the white devil has no right to be welcome here.

I agree with the 3ho cultist but there are some whites who become real Sikhs.

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

No white devil can ever be a Sikh in my eyes. Your forefathers/ancestors tried to destroy the faith, the people and the country through murder, greed & lies and the suffering continues to exist today. Now you here trying to act holy and knowledgeable by trying be one of us after your treacherous ex-wife turned her back to her own people by cheaply surrendering herself to a white pig. I do not trust a single one of you, regardless of whether you try to practice the Sikh faith or not. Panjabis only need to look at 3HO, a white fanatic cult continuing to distort Sikhi for money. History shows that you are not to be trusted and you can never be our friends.

As far as I am concerned, the white devil has no right to be welcome here.

Totally agree with the 3HO point, but there are some Goras and Non-Subcontinentals may want to actually be Sikhs. You are absolutely right that 99.99% of the Crackers are just plain-out evil; however, I do believe that Guru Sahib can even free those demons and the most evil if he wanted to. That said, I believe the same about every race, that includes Subcontinentals are evil, Orientals are evil, Kalas are evil, Hispanics are evil, the only one who's not evil is Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and his successors. Basically unless you are Vaheguru's himself, you are a sinner.

@Markgateshead 'I asked because you forgot to mention the Sikh Ardass. I know it is taken from Vaar Sri Bhagauti ki, so I was just wondering why you didn't make any refereneces to the daily Sikh Ardass. Good, now you have done that'.

Bhagauti shabad has been interpreted in so many ways. The RSS have been very active in this regard, linking it to hindu deities and so on. Don't pay any attention to their interpretations. You don't have to respond here. Good luck.