superkaur

groomed and brainwashed punjabi girl admits christians are taught sikhism from the devil

72 posts in this topic

pranam jkvlondon, parr asee pata pata dukh vich jio_/\_, so ulthee matt vich sab Sat Sab Gobind ehna nu kehndi ji _/\_

13 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

pranam jkvlondon, parr asee pata pata dukh vich jio_/\_, so ulthee matt vich sab Sat Sab Gobind ehna nu kehndi ji _/\_

je shisha apne guru di sach nahin samajda , ohnu hor kisse de oongle nahin uttoni chahidia ...bal ke naam japke dil te mann nu saaf karna chahida taa ke ohnu sach da pechan hovai

1 person likes this

i am trying to convey that my posts above attempting to use reverse psychology aiming at those who targeting Sikhs_/\_ji.

my bethi is also like teen in video above, brainwashed with glory of maya rewards to deny Sikhi

27 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

i am trying to convey that my posts above attempting to use reverse psychology aiming at those who targeting Sikhs_/\_ji.

my bethi is also like teen in video above, brainwashed with glory of maya rewards to deny Sikhi

has she any knowledge of our itihaas ? maybe give her a present of Gur Sobha or Panth Prakash in translation ...maybe that will inspire her ... kusangat is the biggest problem that's what got to my eldest son ... 

Edited by jkvlondon

2 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Reverse Psychology only works when you know someone personally, using it on an online forum where most of us don't know each other personally will only fail miserably.

1 person likes this

many kurr visit your site jio_/\_, so message is to appeal to Vahiguroo within them, not you Gurmukh Pyareo Jio_/\_.  

my bethi atey myself live amongst much kurr, and idol worshipping siblings label me taliban, status, unshorn hair (as my siblings) favoring gurduara sangat same way, as i am only dastaar female amritdhari_/\_

hath jorr benti that i even posted to this link, PLEASE DISREGARD OR DELETE MY POSTS_/\_

Sat Sri Akal

Edited by sitokaur
typo errors

6 hours ago, sitokaur said:

So did your reverse psychology trick work on her then? 

On 29/07/2017 at 3:44 AM, superkaur said:

reminds me of that raj jarett girl video she also was groomed and brainwashed by black christians and taught that there are 10 sikh gods and they are devils as she claimed.

Can you imagine a christian convert to sikh going on about how devils and evil spirits and how Christianity was from the devil so thus he converted to sikhism. People would think he/she has lost his mind and Sikhism is to blame for it but in Christianity it seems this sort of behavior is encouraged and promoted to make others believe their former faith was from the devil and jesus will save them.

Sikhs should now start to show zero tolerance towards Christianity they been hiding their real feelings of evil contempt for sikhi while converting our brothers and sisters to their vile teachings right under our noses especially in punjab.

It wouldn't happen because Sikhs don't believe in the devil 

typo correct: shorn hair

whether it worked: i REPEAT, MY POST IS FOR KURR WHO VISIT HERE, NOT MY BETHI_/\_

and it did work a little with all being extra nice, but it surely will not work anymore now that i have, "spilled the beans," jio_/\_

my sis carries a cross in her vehicle and uses jesu praise for same reverse reasons, and it surely works very well.  logic in this is asee minority atey majority controls kurr aspects of life, so asee at their mercy if they behave as babar mostly ji

38 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

and it did work a little with all being extra nice, but it surely will not work anymore now that i have, "spilled the beans," jio_/\_

my sis carries a cross in her vehicle and uses jesu praise for same reverse reasons, and it surely works very well.  logic in this is asee minority atey majority controls kurr aspects of life, so asee at their mercy if they behave as babar mostly ji

Didn't understand that, sorry. 

22 hours ago, sitokaur said:

dallysingh10,

reverse psychology works

Not all the time. Intelligent children can often see through it. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not all the time. Intelligent children can often see through it. 

or are just dteet

On 8/4/2017 at 9:21 AM, sitokaur said:

reverse psychology works

Again only if you know their psychology. If you don't think some people are actually ignorant, and would believe anything, then you haven't noticed that humans by their nature aren't very logical. Some Non-Sikhs believe in the most ridiculous things, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise.

On 7/30/2017 at 5:59 PM, Big_Tera said:

She is a Donky a female version of a Honkey

Your the donkey you fat dungar

6 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

died at this. What is this forum now, seriously.

Can mods make themselves visibly known and sort out the abusive language, I dont know even one mod on here. Does anyone else?

2 people like this

2 hours ago, superkaur said:

Can mods make themselves visibly known and sort out the abusive language, I dont know even one mod on here. Does anyone else?

@S1ngh is an admin.

Let the haters hate.. Let their hate be washed out by not rising to it 

On 8/10/2017 at 0:29 PM, Prokharkoo84 said:

Edited by Big_Tera