superkaur

groomed and brainwashed punjabi girl admits christians are taught sikhism from the devil

72 posts in this topic

The whole good-evil twin is a fallacy of abrahamic religions.

Hinduism , Sikhism , Jainism , Buddhism , or what we collectively refer to as Indian religions don't believe in this crrap.

There's only god , what seems devil is also a roop of god. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj said in Jaap sahib : "Namo krur karme" (Salutations to you god, you do cruel karams).

Christianity does not go deep . The bible was written in council of nineveh , long after jesus was dead. Even original language is lost . Its the fakest religion that there is, we know this, but this is not how we're going to confront the brain-dead zombies.

7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The whole good-evil twin is a fallacy of abrahamic religions.

Hinduism , Sikhism , Jainism , Buddhism , or what we collectively refer to as Indian religions don't believe in this crrap.

There's only god , what seems devil is also a roop of god. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj said in Jaap sahib : "Namo krur karme" (Salutations to you god, you do cruel karams).

Christianity does not go deep . The bible was written in council of nineveh , long after jesus was dead. Even original language is lost . Its the fakest religion that there is, we know this, but this is not how we're going to confront the brain-dead zombies.

true, the focus christian groomers are doing is saying trust in the white man jesus to save you to help you to cure you.

And the way to combat this is to use the exposing material ex-Christians have made on youtube against Christianity and jesus. Jesus if he was God should not have had any flaws yet he had many, if he was God he would have stopped many cruelties and brutalities on the people who followed him committed by criminals, jewish priests and roman rulers.

So the way to break down Christianity is to target jesus and clinically examine the character of jesus and his flaws. Because at the moment Sikhs have this fuddy duddy soft spot for Jesus cos of xmas, easter eggs and thinking all that he taught was peace and love and cured people. They dont know the truth because just like muslims who arent told the dark side about muhammad and christians arent told to examine rationally the character of jesus.

2 people like this

jesus isn't likely to be white blue eyed. A hebrew jewish man in israel wouldn't have looked like that . Its all made up .

35 minutes ago, superkaur said:

white man jesus to save you to help you to cure you.

Jesus Pakhandi, (if he existed), was not some white guy, the one that most Christians are worshiping is Cesare Borgia.

2 people like this

attention seeking honkified asian girl

7 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Jesus Pakhandi, (if he existed), was not some white guy, the one that most Christians are worshiping is Cesare Borgia.

Doesn't matter if he existed or not or what colour his skin or race was.

What matters is that jesus promoting christian propagandists are pushing this notion that jesus was a white man blonde blue eyed to make people look up to the white man to the europeans to make them seem like God's and saviors to the rest of "immoral sinful" humanity. The jesus stories also have a very strange coincidences to the pagan persian god Mithra

Edited by superkaur
2 people like this

One thing i noticed about evil abrahamic cultists and how they groom mentally vulnerable people by pushing this notion that everything bad happening in your life is the work of the devil cos your following devils religion/lifestyle and the only solution is submit yourself to jesus or allah and convert.

The devil or demon spirits/ghosts/jinns are convenient superstitious excuse to blame someone else for your problems rather than take responsibility for your own life and actions. The dodgy islamic sufi peers, the hindu punjabi brahmins and new age dehra baba's also use this trick to make people fall under their spell and become their customers by saying someone did black magic on you and you must pay us for us to help us remove the spell from you.

This is how this brainwashed bimbo got groomed into Christianity and this is how that samra teen girl got groomed into being an islamic extremist.

Practicing Sikhi which is truth, light, pure and free to follow removes the darkness, the superstitions and the need for the mind controlling middle men and stops their immoral money making schemes from the h@rami's that's why they want sikhi destroyed and removed from peoples lives.

Edited by superkaur
3 people like this

She is a Donky a female version of a Honkey

18 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

attention seeking honkified asian girl

You ever leave your house?

There seems to be a hell of a lot of them out there. To the point where they may be becoming just standard 'asian' girls. 

Notice wat this sellout says.....how JUST LIKE that wannabe jihadi b!tch samra frm coventry, she went to her mum askin questions bowt god, n she was fobbed off by her mum. It seems she is too, from coventry.....k@njar city it seems.

45 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Notice wat this sellout says.....how JUST LIKE that wannabe jihadi b!tch samra frm coventry, she went to her mum askin questions bowt god, n she was fobbed off by her mum. It seems she is too, from coventry.....k@njar city it seems.

Sounds like buffoonery if you ask me, even the comments provide even more buffoonery.

23 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Sounds like buffoonery if you ask me, even the comments provide even more buffoonery.

all I can hear is 

'look at me . ain't I fantastic... praise me praise me... how can get hold of money for this'

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

all I can hear is 

'look at me . ain't I fantastic... praise me praise me... how can get hold of money for this'

Seriously guys. I would've thought people would have figured out how people like this thrive on attention and the feathers they ruffle. All you are going to achieve by going on about her and putting her in the spotlight (like we are here) is to make her make even more and more 'grand' statements to get more attention. 

Haven't people figured that out yet? 

Why you feeding her?

Isn't it a bit dumb on our part? She's gone. Joined another group. Forget about her now. Let's concentrate on making our thing better and better, and focusing on the youngers we have now for a new generation of strong Sikhs. 

Part of what we need to do is outreach. We've got to get to the vulnerable types way before they get to this.  

2 people like this

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Seriously guys. I would've thought people would have figured out how people like this thrive on attention and the feathers they ruffle. All you are going to achieve by going on about her and putting her in the spotlight (like we are here) is to make her make even more and more 'grand' statements to get more attention. 

Haven't people figured that out yet? 

Why you feeding her?

Isn't ithat they ar bit dumb on our part? She's gone. Joined another group. Forget about her now. Let's concentrate on making our thing better and better, and focusing on the youngers we have now for a new generation of strong Sikhs. 

Part of what we need to do is outreach. We've got to get to the vulnerable types way before they get to this.  

only problem is like the islamic dawah guys the christians will use this as proof positive and use it as a hook to fish for more kids  we haven't had a chance to reach yet. Need to bomb her comments with sikhi truths 

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

only problem is like the islamic dawah guys the christians will use this as proof positive and use it as a hook to fish for more kids  we haven't had a chance to reach yet. Need to bomb her comments with sikhi truths 

That's true. But don't be nasty about it. Show some empathy and understand that people from dysfunctional homes often reject the whole package. 

Some compassion is in order. Messed up homes very often mess up the minds of the children who grow up in them. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's true. But don't be nasty about it. Show some empathy and understand that people from dysfunctional homes often reject the whole package. 

Some compassion is in order. Messed up homes very often mess up the minds of the children who grow up in them. 

She knows she's a bad un because the sexual abuse she is talking about is her own abuse of sex and herself by going with loads of guys 'feeling empty needing something' , she needed sikhi soo bad it was causing her pain

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

She knows she's a bad un because the sexual abuse she is talking about is her own abuse of sex and herself by going with loads of guys 'feeling empty needing something' , she needed sikhi soo bad it was causing her pain

I never saw the vid. I thought she getting abused at home or something. Another girl from a troubled family who became promiscuous because she couldn't figure out the difference between love and sexual sensations then. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm a bit surprised that you think that most Punjabis or even majority of Sikhs are forgiving people. We also aren't very supportive of those who actually want to help the Panth, and at times I heard Gurdwaras throughout the world would want to pay Gyanis and other people involved in Prachar even less than what they get now. Punjabis also push people away from finding the truth even among people born into Sikhi, (forget how difficult it would be for those who aren't even born in Sikh families). I do think that's something these groups taking people away from Sikhi do better than us as a whole, and that is allowing their Pracharks more support.

5 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm a bit surprised that you think that most Punjabis or even majority of Sikhs are forgiving people. We also aren't very supportive of those who actually want to help the Panth, and at times I heard Gurdwaras throughout the world would want to pay Gyanis and other people involved in Prachar even less than what they get now. Punjabis also push people away from finding the truth even among people born into Sikhi, (forget how difficult it would be for those who aren't even born in Sikh families). I do think that's something these groups taking people away from Sikhi do better than us as a whole, and that is allowing their Pracharks more support.

I don't know what makes you think that I think our people are forgiving when my posts say the opposite?

I don't know if our parcharaks will ever take on the pastoral roles like the padre might. I'm thinking we need to increase the number of Sikh individuals/families/organisations who can do this type of thing at ground level. 

Get professional counselors in maybe.

Edited by dallysingh101

Guru Pyareo, jesus is god, obama is charismatic genius vs trump, and africans, white christians are walking, talking jesus, who ONLY CARE FOR GOOD OF ALL ji

1 minute ago, sitokaur said:

jesus is god

No! This line alone makes your wrong on so many levels.

Guru Pyareo, jesus is god, obama is charismatic genius vs trump, and africans, white christians are walking, talking jesus, who ONLY CARE FOR GOOD OF ALL ji

bhul chuk muaf Pita Maharaj Jio_/\_

15 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

bhul chuk muaf Pita Maharaj Jio_/\_

Reached the same conclusion as before, none of what you said was true.

hindus are very generous enterpreneurs 

Sab Sat, Sab Tap, Sab Changiahiah_/\_

Sab Gobind HaiJio_/\_

hum murakh kichoo na janhi_/\_kiri tul na hovni_/\_

bhul chuk muaf Pita Maharaj Jio_/\_atey Guru Parvasa Jio

7 hours ago, sitokaur said:

really that's why their first words spoken on other faiths is that they are going to hell as they are worshipping the devil??? shameful misrepresentation of what Jesus taught he mentions that one should honour one's parents and teachers of righteousness , no matter what faith.