superkaur

groomed and brainwashed punjabi girl admits christians are taught sikhism from the devil

Jacfsing2    1,904
22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and that is what we have to concentrate on ,quality of our sikhi, doing regular naam abhiaas in EVERY gurdwara so everyone reattaches to the dharamshaley

This is only available to those who attend Gurdwaras. The fact of the matter is regardless where Sikhs are at, usually only about 10-20%, (these are overexagerated, not underexagerated,), go to any Gurdwara at least once a week. Add that with the fact that most Sangat at Gurdwaras are either youth or elderly, with only a small section being middle-aged, (the population most likely to convert), we can see where its going. This method only works for those who go once a week, (or 3 times a month). And usually keeps everyday Sikhs lost.

• Like 1

jkvlondon    3,498
2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

This is only available to those who attend Gurdwaras. The fact of the matter is regardless where Sikhs are at, usually only about 10-20%, (these are overexagerated, not underexagerated,), go to any Gurdwara at least once a week. Add that with the fact that most Sangat at Gurdwaras are either youth or elderly, with only a small section being middle-aged, (the population most likely to convert), we can see where its going. This method only works for those who go once a week, (or 3 times a month). And usually keeps everyday Sikhs lost.

that 10-20 % would bring a seachange in energetics in their families , communities I've seen it happen , one child gets sikhi and somehow the whole family ends up gursikh

Dsinghdp    52

Two of my cousins have turned Christian and now they are afraid of going to a Gurdwara. I was called a devil worshipper by a Christian. And they say Yoga is game of the devil.

dallysingh101    1,583
49 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

your comment would make sense if we "internally" had that sense of rehit and unity and all.

We don't , thats the main problem point 

People are working on it, and have been for a while. The remnants of anglo racial theories on Panjabi Sikhs is going to take time to eradicate, not least of all because a certain jaat can't stop singing and dancing about their casteism, and mass spread that buckwaas through the Panjabi music and movie industry. 

Edited by dallysingh101

dallysingh101    1,583
13 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

Two of my cousins have turned Christian and now they are afraid of going to a Gurdwara. I was called a devil worshipper by a Christian. And they say Yoga is game of the devil.

What country was this in?

Dsinghdp    52
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

What country was this in?

India and UK.

dallysingh101    1,583
1 minute ago, Dsinghdp said:

India and UK.

I tell you what. If you are highly social person, it might not be too easy being a Sikh because we don't really do all that 'pastoral support' stuff xtians do and our people an be quite gruff and standoffish. And I believe for the vast number of people the religious thing is more of a social thing in their lives than an individual spiritual thing. 

From way back even Bhai Gurdas said the path was hard, vaaloon nikki, khanda toon tikki. 

jkvlondon    3,498
13 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

1, are your cousins braindead , ask them to look up when the bible was written and how many times the contents changed...

2. i would first confirm whether He believes God is perfect and all-powerful , once he says yes then accuse him of blaspheming against God by setting up the Devil as his adversary. Say SIkhs don't believe Anything is as powerfulo  as the Creator and that is who they pray too.

3. just laugh and say wrong faith

• Like 1

superkaur    320
20 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

Thats really sad and shows the evil Christianity is teaching punjabis against Sikhi

It seems quite clear christian extremists are determined to finish off sikhi in punjab they tried and failed militarily in british empire days via christian missionaries and didnt succeed because punjabis hated white Christians for their brutal occupation and stealing of wealth from punjab but now they are trying more covertly through deception and fake promises of medical miracles and worshiping the white man syndrome through jesus.

Yoga is a way to bring white ex-christians and atheists into Sikhi oddly enough as many of those who left christainity for sikhi started practicing yoga

• Like 2

Jacfsing2    1,904
31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that 10-20 % would bring a seachange in energetics in their families , communities I've seen it happen , one child gets sikhi and somehow the whole family ends up gursikh

Yes, but even among these 10-20% their families at least have some loyalty to the Sikh faith, (regardless of whether they are Amritdhari or keeping Kesh or not), but when you compare the extremes of the other side of those children not born in these families. In some Gursikhs extended families for example, there are hard-core Dera wale, as well as those practicing Hindu beliefs. Regardless of what the other people do.

The whole good-evil twin is a fallacy of abrahamic religions.

Hinduism , Sikhism , Jainism , Buddhism , or what we collectively refer to as Indian religions don't believe in this crrap.

There's only god , what seems devil is also a roop of god. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj said in Jaap sahib : "Namo krur karme" (Salutations to you god, you do cruel karams).

Christianity does not go deep . The bible was written in council of nineveh , long after jesus was dead. Even original language is lost . Its the fakest religion that there is, we know this, but this is not how we're going to confront the brain-dead zombies.

superkaur    320
7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The whole good-evil twin is a fallacy of abrahamic religions.

Hinduism , Sikhism , Jainism , Buddhism , or what we collectively refer to as Indian religions don't believe in this crrap.

There's only god , what seems devil is also a roop of god. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj said in Jaap sahib : "Namo krur karme" (Salutations to you god, you do cruel karams).

Christianity does not go deep . The bible was written in council of nineveh , long after jesus was dead. Even original language is lost . Its the fakest religion that there is, we know this, but this is not how we're going to confront the brain-dead zombies.

true, the focus christian groomers are doing is saying trust in the white man jesus to save you to help you to cure you.

And the way to combat this is to use the exposing material ex-Christians have made on youtube against Christianity and jesus. Jesus if he was God should not have had any flaws yet he had many, if he was God he would have stopped many cruelties and brutalities on the people who followed him committed by criminals, jewish priests and roman rulers.

So the way to break down Christianity is to target jesus and clinically examine the character of jesus and his flaws. Because at the moment Sikhs have this fuddy duddy soft spot for Jesus cos of xmas, easter eggs and thinking all that he taught was peace and love and cured people. They dont know the truth because just like muslims who arent told the dark side about muhammad and christians arent told to examine rationally the character of jesus.

• Like 2

jesus isn't likely to be white blue eyed. A hebrew jewish man in israel wouldn't have looked like that . Its all made up .

Jacfsing2    1,904
35 minutes ago, superkaur said:

white man jesus to save you to help you to cure you.

Jesus Pakhandi, (if he existed), was not some white guy, the one that most Christians are worshiping is Cesare Borgia.

• Like 2