groomed and brainwashed punjabi girl admits christians are taught sikhism from the devil

superkaur

13 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

pranam jkvlondon, parr asee pata pata dukh vich jio_/\_, so ulthee matt vich sab Sat Sab Gobind ehna nu kehndi ji _/\_

je shisha apne guru di sach nahin samajda , ohnu hor kisse de oongle nahin uttoni chahidia ...bal ke naam japke dil te mann nu saaf karna chahida taa ke ohnu sach da pechan hovai

27 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

i am trying to convey that my posts above attempting to use reverse psychology aiming at those who targeting Sikhs_/\_ji.

my bethi is also like teen in video above, brainwashed with glory of maya rewards to deny Sikhi

has she any knowledge of our itihaas ? maybe give her a present of Gur Sobha or Panth Prakash in translation ...maybe that will inspire her ... kusangat is the biggest problem that's what got to my eldest son ... 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, sitokaur said:

i am trying to convey that my posts above attempting to use reverse psychology aiming at those who targeting Sikhs_/\_ji.

my bethi is also like teen in video above, brainwashed with glory of maya rewards to deny Sikhi

Reverse Psychology only works when you know someone personally, using it on an online forum where most of us don't know each other personally will only fail miserably.

many kurr visit your site jio_/\_, so message is to appeal to Vahiguroo within them, not you Gurmukh Pyareo Jio_/\_.  

my bethi atey myself live amongst much kurr, and idol worshipping siblings label me taliban, status, unshorn hair (as my siblings) favoring gurduara sangat same way, as i am only dastaar female amritdhari_/\_

hath jorr benti that i even posted to this link, PLEASE DISREGARD OR DELETE MY POSTS_/\_

Sat Sri Akal

On 29/07/2017 at 3:44 AM, superkaur said:

reminds me of that raj jarett girl video she also was groomed and brainwashed by black christians and taught that there are 10 sikh gods and they are devils as she claimed.

Can you imagine a christian convert to sikh going on about how devils and evil spirits and how Christianity was from the devil so thus he converted to sikhism. People would think he/she has lost his mind and Sikhism is to blame for it but in Christianity it seems this sort of behavior is encouraged and promoted to make others believe their former faith was from the devil and jesus will save them.

Sikhs should now start to show zero tolerance towards Christianity they been hiding their real feelings of evil contempt for sikhi while converting our brothers and sisters to their vile teachings right under our noses especially in punjab.

It wouldn't happen because Sikhs don't believe in the devil 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use