groomed and brainwashed punjabi girl admits christians are taught sikhism from the devil

superkaur

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's true. But don't be nasty about it. Show some empathy and understand that people from dysfunctional homes often reject the whole package. 

Some compassion is in order. Messed up homes very often mess up the minds of the children who grow up in them. 

She knows she's a bad un because the sexual abuse she is talking about is her own abuse of sex and herself by going with loads of guys 'feeling empty needing something' , she needed sikhi soo bad it was causing her pain

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

She knows she's a bad un because the sexual abuse she is talking about is her own abuse of sex and herself by going with loads of guys 'feeling empty needing something' , she needed sikhi soo bad it was causing her pain

I never saw the vid. I thought she getting abused at home or something. Another girl from a troubled family who became promiscuous because she couldn't figure out the difference between love and sexual sensations then. 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's true. But don't be nasty about it. Show some empathy and understand that people from dysfunctional homes often reject the whole package. 

Some compassion is in order. Messed up homes very often mess up the minds of the children who grow up in them. 

I'm a bit surprised that you think that most Punjabis or even majority of Sikhs are forgiving people. We also aren't very supportive of those who actually want to help the Panth, and at times I heard Gurdwaras throughout the world would want to pay Gyanis and other people involved in Prachar even less than what they get now. Punjabis also push people away from finding the truth even among people born into Sikhi, (forget how difficult it would be for those who aren't even born in Sikh families). I do think that's something these groups taking people away from Sikhi do better than us as a whole, and that is allowing their Pracharks more support.

5 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm a bit surprised that you think that most Punjabis or even majority of Sikhs are forgiving people. We also aren't very supportive of those who actually want to help the Panth, and at times I heard Gurdwaras throughout the world would want to pay Gyanis and other people involved in Prachar even less than what they get now. Punjabis also push people away from finding the truth even among people born into Sikhi, (forget how difficult it would be for those who aren't even born in Sikh families). I do think that's something these groups taking people away from Sikhi do better than us as a whole, and that is allowing their Pracharks more support.

I don't know what makes you think that I think our people are forgiving when my posts say the opposite?

I don't know if our parcharaks will ever take on the pastoral roles like the padre might. I'm thinking we need to increase the number of Sikh individuals/families/organisations who can do this type of thing at ground level. 

Get professional counselors in maybe.

Guest Jacfsing2
15 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Guru Pyareo, jesus is god, obama is charismatic genius vs trump, and africans, white christians are walking, talking jesus, who ONLY CARE FOR GOOD OF ALL ji

bhul chuk muaf Pita Maharaj Jio_/\_

Reached the same conclusion as before, none of what you said was true.

7 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Guru Pyareo, jesus is god, obama is charismatic genius vs trump, and africans, white christians are walking, talking jesus, who ONLY CARE FOR GOOD OF ALL ji

really that's why their first words spoken on other faiths is that they are going to hell as they are worshipping the devil??? shameful misrepresentation of what Jesus taught he mentions that one should honour one's parents and teachers of righteousness , no matter what faith.