groomed and brainwashed punjabi girl admits christians are taught sikhism from the devil

superkaur

The biggest secret is finally revealed what Christians don't want Sikhs to know!!!!

This brainwashed confused punjabi sister who says her mum worshipped hindu idols, buddha and claims to be ex-sikh

admitted that her Christian black friends of hers helped give her shelter when her mother kicked her out for being a h0e basically going clubs, drinking and sleeping around staying out late and so her black fiends slowly groomed her to Christianity by "helping her to jesus" and in her instagram post I read says that sikhism is from the devil aswell as other non-christian faiths.

Just reading her comments on instagram, twitter and youtube makes for sad reading how deluded she is and shows she is of low intelligence and very easily manipulated by christian groomers the same kinda tactics their abrahmic muslim counterparts use in grooming mentally vulnerable people to their cult.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-lgUDBidK/?taken-by=emeraldnavey&hl=en

https://twitter.com/emeraldnavey?lang=en

reminds me of that raj jarett girl video she also was groomed and brainwashed by black christians and taught that there are 10 sikh gods and they are devils as she claimed.

Can you imagine a christian convert to sikh going on about how devils and evil spirits and how Christianity was from the devil so thus he converted to sikhism. People would think he/she has lost his mind and Sikhism is to blame for it but in Christianity it seems this sort of behavior is encouraged and promoted to make others believe their former faith was from the devil and jesus will save them.

Sikhs should now start to show zero tolerance towards Christianity they been hiding their real feelings of evil contempt for sikhi while converting our brothers and sisters to their vile teachings right under our noses especially in punjab.

don't be deluded veer ji , they can and regularly do groom non-christians  to 'join the flock' , in fact they are trained  to do it from a young age, my twin sons are friends with christian twins since age 10 , both sets are strong in their individual faiths in fact, my lads asked them blatantly if they believed that being sikh meant they couldn't get into heaven, when the christians were trying to do promo of Christianity , the answer Yes, next question Are you trying to change us ? yes , no point bro we already pray and worship only the Creator. But then when asked about their Jewish forebears chances they didn't know how to answer, (family changed faith after WWII). Didn't stop them trying to get the lads over to their church even invite them to 'festival' weekend.

Obviously my sons  talk to me and I prewarned and armed them with sikhi knowledge , they are still good friends after 8 years and there is mutual respect because my lot could answer all the arguments and show sikhi as being more open , less condemning than Abrahamic faiths they knew. 

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

don't be deluded veer ji , they can and regularly do groom non-christians  to 'join the flock' , in fact they are trained  to do it from a young age, my twin sons are friends with christian twins since age 10 , both sets are strong in their individual faiths in fact, my lads asked them blatantly if they believed that being sikh meant they couldn't get into heaven, when the christians were trying to do promo of Christianity , the answer Yes, next question Are you trying to change us ? yes , no point bro we already pray and worship only the Creator. But then when asked about their Jewish forebears chances they didn't know how to answer, (family changed faith after WWII). Didn't stop them trying to get the lads over to their church even invite them to 'festival' weekend.

Obviously my sons  talk to me and I prewarned and armed them with sikhi knowledge , they are still good friends after 8 years and there is mutual respect because my lot could answer all the arguments and show sikhi as being more open , less condemning than Abrahamic faiths they knew. 

I agree with you. I'm starting to warn fellow Sikhs I know about christians and how they are grooming our kids and others to speak evil against Sikhi saying its from the devil.

If all Sikhs helped their Sikhs relatives learn the truth about the anti-sikh teachings christians and muslims are taught then our community will be better defended. I blame the liberal Sikhs who have been preaching all faiths are equal and should be respected for creating an environment where abrahamics who do not respect our faith can move in and try convert our people by deception.

11 hours ago, superkaur said:

The biggest secret is finally revealed what Christians don't want Sikhs to know!!!!

This brainwashed confused punjabi sister who says her mum worshipped hindu idols, buddha and claims to be ex-sikh

admitted that her Christian black friends of hers helped give her shelter when her mother kicked her out for being a h0e basically going clubs, drinking and sleeping around staying out late and so her black fiends slowly groomed her to Christianity by "helping her to jesus" and in her instagram post I read says that sikhism is from the devil aswell as other non-christian faiths.

Just reading her comments on instagram, twitter and youtube makes for sad reading how deluded she is and shows she is of low intelligence and very easily manipulated by christian groomers the same kinda tactics their abrahmic muslim counterparts use in grooming mentally vulnerable people to their cult.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-lgUDBidK/?taken-by=emeraldnavey&hl=en

https://twitter.com/emeraldnavey?lang=en

Is anyone really surprised she is confused about her religious identity when her mum dropped it like this? How was she supposed to get a solid identity with all that going on? (That being said, let's be real, some girls who are raised with a solid identity can also grow up to hoe about). I've seen quite a few Sikh parents practice this hedging of all bets with religion. But then her mum (who obviously had marital problems which makes a lot of women act bonkers) might also be of a superstitious bent and tried to 'satiate many gods' to try and relive all of the mental anguish she felt?

Also, females (and especially blokes! ) should realise that having a strong male figure growing up is VERY important for a girl's identity and subsequent relationships. Personally I think when it's inadequate or lacking, girls seem to seek out this missing masculine energy in their lives which easily transforms into premature sexuality, and/or promiscuity. Seen it a thousand times. 

Many of us here are already aware of the fact that our Panjabi community isn't always the most welcoming or warm either. So all these factors can work together (especially with extroverted females) and drive them into situations where they feel the warmth and acceptance they crave. 

Psychologically speaking, given her situation, it isn't really a big shock that she went this way.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

If there's a gauge nowadays to measure how much panthic forces are weak in punjab , it is the emergence of these fanatic christians who're spreading like locusts.

They are not going to be "slow" like the rss forces . They're going to be fast . 
If we don't wake up now, be ready to see more cathedrals and churches in punjab.

Its the same violent blood of abrahamic religions that seeks to convert everything in its way. Same sh***t  different flavor .

Hindus are waken up ! Sikhs are still sleeping . 

Now or never :/ 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Also a special request , 

Stop focusing lesser on specific cases (one girl) and more on general trend of how things are going . Don't be fixated . 

36 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If there's a gauge nowadays to measure how much panthic forces are weak in punjab , it is the emergence of these fanatic christians who're spreading like locusts.

They are not going to be "slow" like the rss forces . They're going to be fast . 
If we don't wake up now, be ready to see more cathedrals and churches in punjab.

Its the same violent blood of abrahamic religions that seeks to convert everything in its way. Same sh***t  different flavor .

Hindus are waken up ! Sikhs are still sleeping . 

Now or never :/ 

no don't do that , hindus are converting at a faster rate than us and They just simply HIDE the fact by disowning the people., much like they disowned their daughters back in the day

When the ANgrez were writing headlines in newspapers of the imminent demise of sikhi within 10 years back in victorian days , Singhs didn'y pay any they just carri about ed on with parchaar, gurbani and rehit, they also pounced on areas where chinks were forming and double-down on parchaar. Don't worry about what people say about our future , worry about serving the Guru the best way you can and spread sikhi