Guru ji' iss wisdom on practical life Proven by science again

jkvlondon

Yet again Guru Pita ji's advice has kept us clear of danger :

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170726-the-polygamous-town-facing-genetic-disaster?ocid=fbert

REmember the science that revealed cigarette smoker condemn infertility on their grandchildren and descendents which mirrors Guru Pita ji's warnings

Why do we believe we need science to prove him right first, before acting on it?

Guest Jacfsing2
12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Yet again Guru Pita ji's advice has kept us clear of danger :

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170726-the-polygamous-town-facing-genetic-disaster?ocid=fbert

REmember the science that revealed cigarette smoker condemn infertility on their grandchildren and descendents which mirrors Guru Pita ji's warnings

Why do we believe we need science to prove him right first, before acting on it?

I think the Fundamentalist Mormon Branch also do incest, especially since converts are rare, and only a select group of their leader, and about 5 other males are allowed to breed, (the other males in the branch are apparently just there to have official marriage for their heaven, but aren't allowed to do anything).

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

I think the Fundamentalist Mormon Branch also do incest, especially since converts are rare, and only a select group of their leader, and about 5 other males are allowed to breed, (the other males in the branch are apparently just there to have official marriage for their heaven, but aren't allowed to do anything).

I don't think it's incest per se, but a man may marry sisters , one case I heard he mariied mother and then step -daughter, eventually it gets so messed up they end up marrying into own family. Pakistan they openly do first cousin marriage and that is the other community that is collapsing under the number of disabled kids produced .

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't think it's incest per se, but a man may marry sisters , one case I heard he mariied mother and then step -daughter, eventually it gets so messed up they end up marrying into own family. Pakistan they openly do first cousin marriage and that is the other community that is collapsing under the number of disabled kids produced .

More specifically about this organization's leader, (Warren Jeffs), was that he was on the arresred for rape.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jeffs. Their first leader had 75 wives and 65 children apparently.