5 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

I do not think you have any mental problems

He's clearly said he has panic attacks. So that requires medical help to establish what's causing it. And to get to the root of the problem. You're not his doctor to tell him that he has no medical problem.  It's not wise to deny somebody to get medical help. 

19 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Ive had anxiety since i was a child and have had full blown panic attacks ever since i was 14. It's incredibly scary and unsettling. My whole body goes numb, disturbing and traumatizing thoughts come in my head at fast speeds and I have so much difficulty breathing which leads to hyperventilation.

Did something traumatic happen to you as a child?  Anxiety is an over reaction of the mind to some stimulus that it can't understand or faced a traumatic event and is associating certain things, thoughts, or places that bring on the attacks.

I'm 17 now and can control them better than before, but they still come out of no where at random times. I saw professionals and got advice from many people, but nothing helped. So i started doing mool mantar every time I had a panic attack and I started to feel better.

From the time you were 14 to now, your mind may have developed the ability to understand whatever it can't understand is not going to harm you anymore. But still has some triggers that it can't Overcome. Over time the mind is able to develop coping strategies. Next time they come on, note down where you are, what you were doing and what you were thinking.  Many times being in a certain place triggers them. This place may have nothing to do with why they started but this place triggers them because there is a subconscious thought tied up with the place. Calming your nerves involves being in the moment.  If you are reading a book, focus on reading the book and don't let your mind wander.  If your mind wanders.  Use self talk.  Tell yourself, I am reading and I am focused on this task now.  Tell yourself, Guru Sahib is with you and there is nothing to worry about or there is no reason to be scared.  Tell yourself as many times it is needed.  Anxiety attacks are not random.  They may seem random because its very difficult to figure out what is going on and trying to fight off the attack at the same time. 

I dont know what to do!!!! Please some one help.

In addition to this, sometimes I hear extremely loud noises in my head, almost deafening sounds out of no where when everything around me is quite. It is SOO DISTURBING!!! OMG!! I hear voices, music and other things....its madness, i go crazy. What the hell is happening???

Also, when i stare at something for a long time, the object appears to be getting smaller and I get scared cuz my surroundings become out of ballance and i feel like im falling....what the hell?!!!?? 

Its your subconscious.  Try to figure out why the anxiety attacks started as a child.  Sounds like you are suppressing something you don't want to face.

Sometimes I feel dead and as if i am empty. Completely empty. With no thoughts. NOTHING. OMG what the heck!! Then i feel as if im huge!! Literally!! I look at my hand and it feels EXTREMELY Huge and my head feel like its smaller than a marble....what the heck, i go mental!!!! 

What is your daily meals like.  Do you have a poor diet with a lot of salt, preservatives foods and foods high in sugar and carbohydrates?  How much water do you drink a day? Are you eating enough protein daily?  Sounds like you have low energy.  Eating healthy improves brain function and gives the body the nutrients it needs.  You should look into getting blood work done and see if your iron levels are low and ask your family doctor what vitamins you should take.  Also lack of sunlight causes low energy.  Go for walks to get sunlight.

I am socially awkward and have problems talking with people because of these things. I traumatise myself ??? 

Start by reading Gurbani.  Start with Sukhmani sahib.  Focus on understanding what Guru Sahib is telling you.  When you feel good, make time for Sukhmani sahib.  You will notice a significant difference after reading for couple of days and remain absorbed in the teaching throughout the day.  This paath will calm your nerves when you focus.  Also listen to Sukhmani sahib and try to read along.  Again your mind will attach on to the calming and relaxing effect this paath provides.  

Also, at times I feel depersonalisation. That is the feeling of everything seeming fake and like a dream. I feel like im.always in a dream and nothing is real. It feels like im watching a film play out and i am not in control of anything, just someone trapped in a vessel. ????

A dream in the sense of everything doesn't matter or everything will pass?  If its the first one, its may be depression, which is tied with your eating habits.  

Doctors do not understand and everyone i say this too thinks im crazy and just blame it on me staying inside all day, stuck on my phone and being shy... What the hell?!?!?!

Sitting inside all day is one of the symptoms and one of the causes for what you are going through.  Your mind and body needs sun light.  Sitting inside you don't get enough sun light. 

Find a doctor who is willing to work with you.  Taking prescribed medication is not always the solution, but many doctors throw a pill at the problem because they are looking for an easy solution.  They have many patients and to provide individualized care is very difficult for them.  You will need to make an effort to try different things as well.  Every little bit counts.  To treat anxiety there is not one solution for all.  Each person needs a personalized plan.  You really should look into doing paath with understanding what is being read and find an app on your phone to be conscious of what you are eating daily.  Track what you eat daily with the app.  Be extra conscious of the amount of salt, sugar and carbohydrates you eat daily.  If these three make up majority of you calories per day, go to a dietitian.  Also their are good carbohydrates and bad carbohydrates.  Same with sugar.  Natural sugar in fruits is good.  Get rid of refined sugar contained in candies, cookies, other baked goods, cereal etc.  Increase your protein and iron daily intake.  

22 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

They said my vitiman D is low, but i dont really care now. No need for anyone to reply to this topic anymore. Oh well. Whatever happens, happens.

I give up...

Oh no, nai give up nai karna. What's the matter now, what's made you angry? 

Have they given you Vitamin D tablets? If they have, then you should take them. They will get your levels back to normal and then you will start feel better. It takes a bit of time, but don't lose hope. 

It may seem hard to get out, I totally understand as I went through the same thing. Do it in stages at a slower pace. Go out for 5mins first, whether it's in the garden or for a walk. Then build up to 10mins after a few days or after a week. Then 20mins or half an hour. This way you will gradually get used to the outside air and environment. Do Mool Mantar whilst you are outside. Strong ban putt, you're motivated, I can see from the other posts. 

If you feel you can't do it on your own take somebody with you and have a chat while your outside. 

It's going to fine, it will be hard at first but it will okay.