Sikhs and Saucha Sahib Pakhandis

Guest Jacfsing2

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the murder case and rape cases have still not been actioned its been 4 years plus, just defer defer defer

You do know that every case in India moves at a snail's pace, right?

In any case, why are you saying this? As I asked above, how does disrupting the Naam Charcha advance the court cases? One has nothing to do with the other.

If the Sikhs had demonstrated at the courts so the judges could see the depth of passion for justice on their way in to work, there may have been a point to the exercise. This? Nothing.

21 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

there have been other directly related cases of rape and abuse ...any woman or girl is our sister daughter so our problem just as all guys who are being attacked and hoodwinked by this S- for brains man into cutting off their manhood to achieve mukhti are my sons and brothers.

OK, so you seemed to have moved off the claim that the Dera was specifically attacking Sikhs to a general claim about all human victims are our problem. Well, that's progress. Anyway, have we solved all our problems so now we can move on to solving the problems of other communities?

Are we strong enough, have enough physical, moral, economic, political power that we can fix other people's problems? Even if we did, all the we have the right to do is what we actually have the right to do: legitimate protests, parchar, fighting legal cases, offering economic support, etc. We do not have the right to disrupt non-violent religious meetings, and disrupting such meetings won't help the rape/murder victims' cases in any case.

26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the picture- everyone is calm not angry/scared  maybe media just making a storm in a teacup?

Umm, let's say Sikhs are doing Rehras, katha, whatever, in their Gurdwara. Would you consider a dozen or so Muslims walking in to the Gurdwara and walking around not a disruption, even if they didn't start beating people up? I'm not talking about walking in and sitting down to listen to Rehras.

27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what was the nature of the 'disruption' nothing said just repetition of the same phrase across the Hindian Media

Again, the disruption is simply invading their space without permission. It not a disruption only when you start beating or killing people. 

I would like to get an answer to whether you think Sikhs have a right to do that? (DIsrupt non-Sikh events.) And, secondly, whether you think non-Sikhs have a right to disrupt Sikh events.

33 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

JUst because he uses the phrase naam charcha , does it mean the same as you assume ?

I'm much more "kattad" than you on this question. I've posted many times here on the Satnam, and how it is only available in the house of Guru Nanak. By "Naam Charcha" I'm only using the term that they use to refer to something so we can discuss it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

most of the protest was centred in the gurdwara try reading again , it was in the hundreds sangat, the police went to the gurdwara not where there was a problem ...and reinforcements also so any arrests was from there first , then after the fact they arrested 14 others supposedly from the sirsa satsang.

As I just said, it's legitimate to hold meetings and do parchar, so meeting in the gurdwara and talking about how the Sirsa guru is a false guru is a great thing to do. AFAIK, I am much more kattar than you on this question.

It looks like there must be hundreds of people in the Gurdwara. But the police only registered a case against 14 (article doesn't say arrested). Which, if they were the ones who disrupted the Naam Charcha, that's fine, appropriate, and legal.

Just now, BhForce said:

You do know that every case in India moves at a snail's pace, right?

In any case, why are you saying this? As I asked above, how does disrupting the Naam Charcha advance the court cases? One has nothing to do with the other.

If the Sikhs had demonstrated at the courts so the judges could see the depth of passion for justice on their way in to work, there may have been a point to the exercise. This? Nothing.

OK, so you seemed to have moved off the claim that the Dera was specifically attacking Sikhs to a general claim about all human victims are our problem. Well, that's progress. Anyway, have we solved all our problems so now we can move on to solving the problems of other communities?

Are we strong enough, have enough physical, moral, economic, political power that we can fix other people's problems? Even if we did, all the we have the right to do is what we actually have the right to do: legitimate protests, parchar, fighting legal cases, offering economic support, etc. We do not have the right to disrupt non-violent religious meetings, and disrupting such meetings won't help the rape/murder victims' cases in any case.

Umm, let's say Sikhs are doing Rehras, katha, whatever, in their Gurdwara. Would you consider a dozen or so Muslims walking in to the Gurdwara and walking around not a disruption, even if they didn't start beating people up? I'm not talking about walking in and sitting down to listen to Rehras.

Again, the disruption is simply invading their space without permission. It not a disruption only when you start beating or killing people. 

I would like to get an answer to whether you think Sikhs have a right to do that? (DIsrupt non-Sikh events.) And, secondly, whether you think non-Sikhs have a right to disrupt Sikh events.

I'm much more "kattad" than you on this question. I've posted many times here on the Satnam, and how it is only available in the house of Guru Nanak. By "Naam Charcha" I'm only using the term that they use to refer to something so we can discuss it.

media plays its word games and we end up none the wiser, the picture is from outside the diwan because people are just standing around chatting they aren't even looking (and you know about Indian death stare) there are four possible sikhs in frame hardly an invasion maybe this was the extent, maybe not but so far no other pictures to back up accusations. 

ok do I believe walking in and disturbing prayers is right? no

Do I believe that there were unsheathed swords brandished a la 30th 1984 anniversary ? No I don't  I believe There were some amritdharis but I cannot say just how they acted because there are no witness statements (surprise surprise)

Until something more is revealed I will take this story witha lump of salt, because I know Sirsa is RSS pet and they want all the aankhi sikhs to be imprisoned much like the 80-00s

18 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why do sikhs have to brandish sword at every small incident ? it destroys credibility of kirpan as a "last resort".

Yeah, I agree with this. Now, before anyone accuses me of being anti-Kirpan, I am not. But you can see clearly in the photo the brother with the full size kirpan is wearing a Western shirt and pants, by which we can surmise that he does not wear a full size kirpan daily, he just brought it along for this encounter. It's one thing to have a kirpan in your gatra, it's another to have it in your hands, and context matters, a lot. Soldiers having their rifles on their backs with their straps over their bodies is one thing, having the rifles in their hands is another.

11 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Yeah, I agree with this. Now, before anyone accuses me of being anti-Kirpan, I am not. But you can see clearly in the photo the brother with the full size kirpan is wearing a Western shirt and pants, by which we can surmise that he does not wear a full size kirpan daily, he just brought it along for this encounter. It's one thing to have a kirpan in your gatra, it's another to have it in your hands, and context matters, a lot. Soldiers having their rifles on their backs with their straps over their bodies is one thing, having the rifles in their hands is another.

there is a concerted effort on the worldwide stage to 'radicalise' our image , mainly driven by antisikh agendas GOI, RSS, Congress , Badal even part from secondary players like Contract chasers like UK , USA and EU

Whereever missionaries have caused upset abroad you have mystery sword wielders turning up , it's something I've noticed happening , it's almost like they want kirpans to be banned again

Just now, parmjit10 said:

you saying things from you're a ss h o le dumb. sikhs do'nt clever to understand democracy. they all bunch of ignoramis i d io ts they very primitive living in pinde and not know knowledge. they cruel they with kirpan very usually and hurt many. they be very paranoid

you are illiterate, lacking in manners and most definitely hindumat wale ....you believe historical facts that point out the truth of underhand behaviour against sikhs are not true , yet UK government's own released government letters and memoes have confirmed agreement to stay quiet against human rights abuses in 1984 for Westland helicopter sales , and recent meetings were to request that Uk control 'sikh radicals' and who are those people ? the main sikh youth organisations .

3 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

because they too dumb bimbos with no education. they do'nt undersand democracy how it works they not educate themselves. they interffere live too much like they animals bimbos

you think you are in a democracy ...wow  you are so thick
Wake up!

you live in a dictatorship edging towards totalitarinism

Don't talk to a single female with your filthy mouth again on this forum  ...get me??

9 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

you saying things from you're a ss h o le dumb. sikhs do'nt clever to understand democracy. they all bunch of ignoramis i d io ts they very primitive living in pinde and not know knowledge. they cruel they with kirpan very usually and hurt many. they be very paranoid

I am  sikh and it is quite clear to all and sundry you are not - TROLL ALERT

8 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

you also illiterate with bimbo dumb post. you intereffere troublemakers all places in the world. you dangerous people because you all the time fight to injure othre sikhs. you a radical sikh thats why

yeah we interfere on your borders saving you ugly minded country from invaders, rescue people from starving during floods and earthquakes , wars,rebuild homes for orphans and look after them in Haiti, Save abandoned girls and bring them up , feed 6million people per day in India ....yes we love to interfere

4 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

you saving ugly invaders to india because you hindutavva so not a sikh? you doing all these you hindutavva thats why? you save abandoned girls why do'nt you save from grooming, sikh girls so to bring them up. you feed 6million perr day in India all farmers commit suicides for they in debt shame on you. shamefull people ca'nt save farmers their childirens from drugs ca'nt save there elder people from abuse from there daughter in laws everywhere pay attention to sikhs peoples first you BIMBO DUMB CRAP poster

really Nepalis are sikhs, Yazihidis are sikh, Homeless people are all sikh, Mumbai people are all sikh...hmmm at this rate the whole planet is Sikh ...Yay Us!

Try reading properly life will be easier 

Besides you are supposedly sitting In Beloved India WHY ARE YOU NOT SAVING OR HELPING PEOPLE ?