Sikhs and Saucha Sahib Pakhandis

Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2017/07/24/sikh-activists-booked-peacefully-protesting-dera-sirsa-function/

For anyone who doesn't know, Dera Saucha Sahib was a group that tried to create their own Amrit Sanchar, and their pakhandi guru dressed like Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Other things is this organization has lots of political power and has heavy control over Indian media as well as the Indian political system.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2017/07/24/sikh-activists-booked-peacefully-protesting-dera-sirsa-function/

For anyone who doesn't know, Dera Saucha Sahib was a group that tried to create their own Amrit Sanchar, and their pakhandi guru dressed like Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Other things is this organization has lots of political power and has heavy control over Indian media as well as the Indian political system.

The picture does not seem to indicate peaceful protest against the Naam Charcha:

Dera.jpg

It seems doubtful that the Sirsa followers created a shaded area especially for Sikh protesters and laid down carpets for them. The Sikh protesters are invading and walking around in the Sirsa followers area.

I am extremely opposed to Sikhs attempting to shut down Sirsa followers' meetings. Sikhs have no right to interfere with the normal religious practice of the Sirsa followers, just as nobody has the right to interfere with ours.

This should be condemned by all Sikhs, including at the Akal Takhat. Unfortunately, the Jathedar has no credibility among the Sikh public because of what he did in 2015.

I would like to hear if any Sikh thinks it's good or allowed for us to disrupt Sirsa meetings.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, BhForce said:

I would like to hear if any Sikh thinks it's good or allowed for us to disrupt Sirsa meetings.

The way I see it, it's not very different from when Gurbachaba was doing his "prachars" against the Sikh faith. Let's not forget that Badal's Jathedar, (we shouldn't be calling that guy Akal Takht Jathedar, when Gursikhs picked Jagtar Singh Hawara to be Jathedar), was heavily allied with the Sirsa crew. Also this group has been known for specifically killing Sikh people in recent times. The way I see it is they aren't being aggressive, but they have tried to cause disturbance among our faith with their controversy. 

Also I don't think Hinduvta groups like this would have any problem disturbing our Gurdwaras.

4 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The way I see it is they aren't be aggressive, but they have tried to cause disturbance among our faith with their controversy. 

If they aren't physically committing beadbi of Guru Sahib or attacking their Sikhs, we should leave them alone. Ram Raiyas, Hindaliahs, Dhir Malias, our own Guru Sahibaan were beset by heresies and schisms from almost the beginning of Sikhi, but the only course of action they ever took against these groups was to prohibit their Sikhs from associating with them. 

Sikhs should understand better than anyone that persecuting a group only ever serves to strengthen it in the long run. Interfering with dera followers in the Punjab will only serve to make them more committed to their dehdari gurus. 

1 minute ago, Balkaar said:

Sikhs should understand better than anyone that persecuting a group only ever serves to strengthen it in the long run. Interfering with dera followers in the Punjab will only serve to make them more committed to their dehdari gurus. 

Exactly. In this topsy turvy world people love a victim, especially if the "aggressor" is the Goliath compared to the smaller David in relative terms. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Sometimes I wonder if in recent history (since the nirankari incident) have we overreacted to otherwise harmless religious functions or processions of other faiths, esp the ones that seem a spin-off of traditional sikhism ?

We need to ask this question to ourselves because if its so , then it questions our moral credibility . 

Why does dera sacha sauda chief dressing as guru sahib infuriates us so much ? why couldn't we have just ignored it. The guy mimicries every other religion. 

We ourselves were heretics to the the caste class system of hindus . And even mughals and pahadi raaje saw 10th guru sahib as a heretic . 

Why do sikhs have to brandish sword at every small incident ? it destroys credibility of kirpan as a "last resort".

"Pen is mightier than sword" 

(This is not an english quote of some anonymous author. Its jeevani of Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj. After a lifetime of wielding both sword and pen, guru sahib destroyed aurangzeb from within by a pen . Read zafarnaama. 

We don't reach out to dalits. Parents in our community are <banned word filter activated> when it comes to religion. Its almost as if they loathe themselves to be sikhs. We don't reach out to so called neechi jaats. "Bhaiya" is still a cuss word despite 10th guru sahib being born in bhaiyya land. The woes of community continue . 

But when someone else starts a dera , because like it or not, not everyone can have faith in a guru that's inside the granth sahib, People need assurance, people need comfort words and who can give them ? In comes human gurus of punjab. 

We ourselves are to blame partly

3 Singhs killed by this pakhandi group, thousands of women been raped and used for sexual purposes, hundreds of men been castrated by this group and to top it off this kanjar dressed up as Guru Gobind Singh Ji and made his own version of 'amrit' up. So now either carry on believing REAL Sikhs are over reacting, or do your own research. 

21 hours ago, BhForce said:

The picture does not seem to indicate peaceful protest against the Naam Charcha:

Dera.jpg

It seems doubtful that the Sirsa followers created a shaded area especially for Sikh protesters and laid down carpets for them. The Sikh protesters are invading and walking around in the Sirsa followers area.

I am extremely opposed to Sikhs attempting to shut down Sirsa followers' meetings. Sikhs have no right to interfere with the normal religious practice of the Sirsa followers, just as nobody has the right to interfere with ours.

This should be condemned by all Sikhs, including at the Akal Takhat. Unfortunately, the Jathedar has no credibility among the Sikh public because of what he did in 2015.

given that Sirsa wale has made more than 400 sikh youth into literal eunuchs and raped many sikh women I think why not...

We have a right to reclaim lost people hoodwinked by this fake , just as we have a right to protect our kids from groomers and jihadis

16 hours ago, Balkaar said:

If they aren't physically committing beadbi of Guru Sahib or attacking their Sikhs, we should leave them alone. Ram Raiyas, Hindaliahs, Dhir Malias, our own Guru Sahibaan were beset by heresies and schisms from almost the beginning of Sikhi, but the only course of action they ever took against these groups was to prohibit their Sikhs from associating with them. 

veer ji the major difference is these new fakes are totally aggressive and violent to our people ... we have a God given right to defend people and match force with force as these people are misusing law, police and media to make us the aggressors