Sikh women conducting Anand Karaj Photo Essay

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

It is wrong of singhnia doing laven da pat. Kirtan and kitchen seva fine, but not sikhia. The point is if you let women do all the things they will take over all men's responsibility what will men have left to do in the end? Next you will say you want to be a panj piaareeia seva. Panj piaareeia seva must now be allowed to women. Think abts it properly before posting.

So your not just a dumb*a*s*s, for the sake of debating, you literally are full-blown retard.

Just now, parmjit10 said:

It is wrong of singhnia doing laven da pat. Kirtan and kitchen seva fine, but not sikhia. The point is if you let women do all the things they will take over all men's responsibility what will men have left to do in the end? Next you will say you want to be a panj piaareeia seva. Panj piaareeia seva must now be allowed to women. Think abts it properly before posting.

If Bibi Amro and numerous Sikhni were put in charge of sikh parchaar in NON SIKH areas i.e. making new sikhs and supporting the spread of sikhi , which fool would say what you  just said ? Who do you think did kirtan, paat in those days and for all the years when their men were absent on the battlefields /in morchey/ in jail  or are you deluded to think they sat in their homes and didn't do Prakash/sukhashan , hukhnameh etc  and every aspect of sikh gurdwara sewa . 

I'm sorry when a female sikh does role sewa and reaches lavan da paat , you reckon she should yield to a man  or just skip the ang? ridiculous ...Sikhia traditionally are given by Sikhs of jeevan so that gurmat anusaar grishti jeevan shuroo hogee. When I got married I had sikhiya from sikhs of both genders and both equally relied on gurbani. 

A sikh is not gender specific term.

plenty of Men do langar Sewa do you ever hear Bibian criticising them ? sharam karo never make it a matter of property or haq 

But women are not like our Bibi Amro are they? They are not decent at all so don't see them in that light. All I am saying is not to let them do laven wala pat because they are not decent to get married in the gurdwara with white people or any other people. Women should only do kitchen seva and clean and mop floors and look after their childiren because they are dumb. let  men do all the seva of pat, panj piaares, ardas and rest. If you call yourself a woman you must know it is not safe to leave men without any seva because of their boredom. When men get bored they start to do dangerous things like shouting and punching each other.

who are you to judge anyone's inner life ? There are many many daler, changian bibian through out the world who put up with ahankari moorakhs without a single sigh ...go learn from them because you aren't even close to being a sikh

Guest Jacfsing2

Women never ge inner life because they keep very busy with  gossip all day long. They say it is pat they doing when all they doing is gossip about everyone. They gossip and its is their only food apart from other things they always eat. They cause everyone confusion and then men can't control them because they push and kick them around. They blame men for not talking when they sitting alone with them and men can't stand them because they alway backbite and criticise his parents and sisters. They are not sikh and nor are you.

Stop being a sexist for one time.

2 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

Women never ge inner life because they keep very busy with  gossip all day long. They say it is pat they doing when all they doing is gossip about everyone. They gossip and its is their only food apart from other things they always eat. They cause everyone confusion and then men can't control them because they push and kick them around. They blame men for not talking when they sitting alone with them and men can't stand them because they alway backbite and criticise his parents and sisters. They are not sikh and nor are you.

funny funny ...maybe you are not able to keep a woman because have a foul outlook and that's the real mirrcha

2 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

I am not laughing. Seriously, women are a too dumb to stand on their own.

say that to all the 1984 widows ... all the mothers, sisters , wives of murdered Singhs , of imprisoned Singhs you sad pathetic husk 

Say that to Bibi Pritam Kaur who had the bullet in her chest for three months whilst imprisoned which had killed her baby son in 1984 hamla

say that to those bibian who were thrown away themselves and decided when they grew up to adopt and care for abandoned girls like them , you got strength to bring up 60 plus daughters by yourself ? only a Namard would cuss a woman 

@parmjit10 what makes you think you're a Sikh. Your post is the most stupidest I've read on this forum in a long time. Are you even for real or doing tic tic tic on the keyboard, without thinking or reading what you're writing ? Actually no point asking you, because it's obvious you are. 

Where did you learn all these narrow minded over desi views from? There maybe some things that women don't do that are assigned men roles. But the things you are stating aren't. You think women are only good for the kitchen? You sound like you're from Mushu bushu pind. Yeah you know the one where they think like you. Oh I got it, you're from mushu bushu pind on shishu mishu planet. Welcome to the forum on Earth. ?

You're not sexist? Na, you've only lost the plot! ? Gappa na maar.