Sikh women conducting Anand Karaj Photo Essay

1 minute ago, simran345 said:

@parmjit10 what makes you think you're a Sikh. Your post is the most stupidest I've read on this forum in a long time. Are you even for real or doing tic tic tic on the keyboard, without thinking or reading what you're writing ? Actually no point asking you, because it's obvious you are. 

Where did you learn all these narrow minded over desi views from? There maybe some things that women don't do that are assigned men roles. But the things you are stating aren't. You think women are only good for the kitchen? You sound like you're from Mushu bushu pind. Yeah you know the one where they think like you. Oh I got it, you're from mushu bushu pind on shishu mishu planet. Welcome to the forum on Earth. ?

You're not sexist? Na, you've only lost the plot! ? Gappa na maar. 

Maybe he thought that no singhni would give him an answer because they're too busy in  the rasoi..fitte muh

8 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

In our pind women don't walk naked and put lipstick because they have shame. They cook nice food and talk nice talk but do bhangra sometime when they happy. They very good women. My taayee told me not to marry anyone from here because they only after your money pocket money in my case.

halle school putt jah reha ? 

There are plenty of Dharmic Singhnian around the globe who not only do Guru ji sewa but martial arts, calligraphy, kirtan on Tanti saaz not just gora di harmonium, do parchaar, homeless sewa, don't watch bollywood and stupid punjabi bhangra films , they also want decent Singhs who are educated , dharmic, non-ahankari , actually respects women . But sorry putt you fail drastically on the sikhi side

BTW watching girls doing bhangra ? what kind of sikhi you got Besharam

2 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

In our pind women don't walk naked and put lipstick because they have shame. They cook nice food and talk nice talk but do bhangra sometime when they happy. They very good women. My taayee told me not to marry anyone from here because they only after your money pocket money in my case.

In our pind women don't do what you stated either. 

Vadia, fer apni taayee di gal man, they othe hi bhangra palaa. Gappa na maar. Teri soch de munde ithe viah vi karde sirf passport le te paisea le. Fer kudian nu chad dinde, jad irada vi nai hunda nal rehn da. Vadia na kar viah ithe, hor bauta ne sadian kudian nu dukhi kita a. Hor nai chaide sanu matlabi nakli ithe. India viah karla te othe hi reh. Evi India nu badnam kita a tusi. Te India wali de mehne suni. 

Guest Jacfsing2
8 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Singhnia Jio murkhei naal na lujiyeh Jio_/\_.

Guru Nanak kirpa karin parmjt10 nu maan nivah mat uchi_/\_

Vaheguru, :waheguru: