1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

for one HE WAS NOT A NIHANG he just put on bana to do the deed as the second set of interviews revealed

Why are you very desperate to spread fake jathedar balbir Singh side ?

Just now, Akalifauj said:

I'm not the police said he was , then the actual people who had the loss said the guy wasn't and that there was long standing series of attacks on that Nihang dera in which people had been hurt. Just thinking is this the same place during 2016 where other Singhs were attacked ?

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I'm not the police said he was , then the actual people who had the loss said the guy wasn't and that there was long standing series of attacks on that Nihang dera in which people had been hurt. Just thinking is this the same place during 2016 where other Singhs were attacked ?

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  Police are repeating what gunda fake jathedar of Buddha dal balbir Singh is telling them.  Balbir Singh is a stooge of the government.  He's the one who got the real jathedar of Buddha dal jailed, baba surjit Singh ji.  

You have no proof.  The truth will come out.  Stop blowing hot air.

• Like 1

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  Police are repeating what gunda fake jathedar of Buddha dal balbir Singh is telling them.  Balbir Singh is a stooge of the government.  He's the one who got the real jathedar of Buddha dal jailed, baba surjit Singh ji.  

You have no proof.  The truth will come out.  Stop blowing hot air.

calm down , two seperate films two seperate points of views , I did not recognise the speaker as Balvir Singh as he didn't look much like I remembered (had to look him up) the nihang crying was Bhai Pyara Singh's brother so I thought that this was from Pyara Singh's side . I am aware Baba Surjeet Singh was framed and imnprisoned.

Name given of assailant is Charanjit SIngh 40

54 minutes ago, MAJHAIL_JATT said:

why would you devolve to the lowest denominator and even bring something like that up bro? dude is a Sikh in full fledged Nihang gear who just went off the rails like ISIS on another Sikh.. I don't see how his ethnic background is relevant. This act is an abomination in a Gurudwara. 

Conforms to type. You're probably in denial cos you're one of them as per your id. Truth's ugly. 

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Conforms to type. You're probably in denial cos you're one of them as per your id. Truth's ugly. 

You realize most Sikhs of all background originate in pinds and can be classed "pendu."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MAJHAIL_JATT said:

You realize most Sikhs of all background originate in pinds and can be classed "pendu."

Yeah I do. That doesn't excuse their backwards bull5hit. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You are the most backward person in the punjabi community.  Moni ji, wants to talk the talk but can't walk the walk.  Moni cuts his hair and has been on sikh forums for 20 odd years. Moni distorts Sikh history to bad mouth gursikh.  Moni is a coward.  Too big of a coward to keep hair uncut.  Hides in the crowd of sheep.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This poster will say anything to divide the Sikh community on anything.  Always ready to swear and insult any side to get an reaction and cause fights on this forum and others.  He's a moni for life and I wish this guy dies a horrible death when he goes.  The amount of fighting he has caused should come back to haunt him on his death bed.  

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This poster will say anything to divide the Sikh community on anything.  Always ready to swear and insult any side to get an reaction and cause fights on this forum and others.  He's a moni for life and I wish this guy dies a horrible death when he goes.  The amount of fighting he has caused should come back to haunt him on his death bed.  

You've started again.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

The murderer was a mentally retarded scumbag who was full of himself.

And if he was amritdhari as well?? Omg! What a disgrace. I wonder what the Dharam Raja is gonna do with him when he dies.

Haha, i aint gonna be pleasant, i tell you that.

14 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

How do I save this thread to view later, do these types of forums have this functionality?

You can follow it, but not all phones have that option. If you're on a pc, you can, not sure about iPads or other. 

Or when you write a post, there's an option at the bottom of it "notify me of replies", try that. 

Edited by simran345
Added more

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

People on here saying he's not a Nihang, or he's just a pendu & all the other rubbish.... it's laughable how some people have such a sense of self importance... so much so they comment on things they know absolutely NOTHING about. 

This whole incident is linked to the leadership of Budha Dal. Those interviews are of the fake jathedhar, government sponsored, SGPC slave  Bazighar Balbir.

This has nothing to do with anyone on here or the wider 'sikh' panth.... it's amongst the Nihangs & has been going on for years.

I think people really need to know that Balbiroo is just like Dhumma. Both kiss the feet of the Badals while claiming to be the rightful owners of their titles. Balbiroo has really destroyed the sovereignty of the Buddha-Dal by aligning himself with already defunct and utterly corrupt organisations like SAD and SGPC.

• Like 2