Why sikh migration outside punjab is ultimate downfall of sikhi

19 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If you compare the scenarios of the Jews getting a country, and the Sikh Shaheeds for Khalistan independence, the scenarios were completely different. It's like comparing the Subcontinent from before the Foreign invaders to today, completely different scenarios.

We ain't getting no country anytime soon. We'd better start planning on surviving without one for the time being. 

We've got easy global communication medium now. That's going to help BIG TIME. 

19 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If you compare the scenarios of the Jews getting a country, and the Sikh Shaheeds for Khalistan independence, the scenarios were completely different. It's like comparing the Subcontinent from before the Foreign invaders to today, completely different scenarios.

you do realise they are NOT real jews but recent converts to avoid becoming muslims they are Khazars related to Tartars , the biggest bunch of crooks, beroopias going... 

Steps are already being taken to move towards a Sikh homeland.  2020 referendum is going to happen.  All we need for now is the Sikhs in Punjab to tick yes box in 2020.  The rest of the problems such as negative Punjabi  culture, cast issues, substance abuse and female infantacide can all be taken care of once we are in the driving seat.  The problem lies in actually selling the referendum to the Punjabi Sikhs.  It's only 3 years away and the last thing you want is for it to pass everybody by because it wasn't marketed and sold to them effectively.  

I also know that the referendum will have no legal binding on India but it will pave the way forward for phase 2 and will open up debate if it's successful.  This for now is all we have and all we as individuals can do is help with spreading awareness.

Guest Jacfsing2
30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you do realise they are NOT real jews but recent converts to avoid becoming muslims they are Khazars related to Tartars , the biggest bunch of crooks, beroopias going... 

Does it make a difference where they are originally from? 

Guest Jacfsing2
45 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

We ain't getting no country anytime soon. We'd better start planning on surviving without one for the time being. 

What about Sikh people's ghulami complex? In my view, after the fall of both the kingdom of the Gursikhs and Banda Singh Bahadur and the Sikh empire, our people have started having a ghulami complex when it was the Goras who were jealous of our success.

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

What about Sikh people's ghulami complex? In my view, after the fall of both the kingdom of the Gursikhs and Banda Singh Bahadur and the Sikh empire, our people have started having a ghulami complex when it was the Goras who were jealous of our success.

Well, we need to work on this then. On top of all the other crap. This ghulami thing is tied to jut identity heavily - we should note that. Them peasants will suck up to goray like second nature. That's why goray specifically targeted them for their propaganda. 

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

Does it make a difference where they are originally from? 

yep because identity theft is the least of their crimes , they've enslaved most of the world , killed millions via the bolshevik revolution and marxism , instigated slavery ownership, maintain international modern slavery through economically enslavement of third world countries , destroyed 5 out of their 7 biggest enemy list and control 90% of world resources . 

Don't envy living vampires , we can gain our raj by Guru ji's kirpa not destroying others.

3 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Steps are already being taken to move towards a Sikh homeland.  2020 referendum is going to happen.  All we need for now is the Sikhs in Punjab to tick yes box in 2020.  The rest of the problems such as negative Punjabi  culture, cast issues, substance abuse and female infantacide can all be taken care of once we are in the driving seat.  The problem lies in actually selling the referendum to the Punjabi Sikhs.  It's only 3 years away and the last thing you want is for it to pass everybody by because it wasn't marketed and sold to them effectively.  

I also know that the referendum will have no legal binding on India but it will pave the way forward for phase 2 and will open up debate if it's successful.  This for now is all we have and all we as individuals can do is help with spreading awareness.

Do you really think the Indian government would comply to a referendum which breaks up India ?

3 hours ago, veer83 said:

Do you really think the Indian government would comply to a referendum which breaks up India ?

I already stated that the referendum has no legal biding on the government of India.  It will however if successfull pave the way forward to United Nations to express the will of Sikhs.  Also remember this is global referendum which will be conducted online so there isn't really anything the government India can do about this.  

Believe me the government of India is trembling as this is something that will put the spotlight on India in the international community.

Remember this will also probably trigger Kashmir and other states to follow similar steps.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I know this is sensitive topic for many in the panth, but I don't think we have lower IQs, I just think our Sikh culture has been decimated and replaced by a very simplistic, base peasant culture during colonialism (a, to dumb us down and b, to keep the agricultural economic model goray were milking continuing). We're still wallowing in the gutter as a community in this respect. All the sophisticated stuff our culture once exemplified (literature, education, training, poetry, statecraft, spiritual reflection etc.) has been replaced with drinking, jamboreeing and petty one-up-manship. How could we not be bewakoofs if hordes of us live and think like unsophisticated pendus? 

As someone before said on this forum, stop taking a dig at pendus

In anycase they're more sikhs than us, they're always ahead in case blood is required for sikhi. 

You really think this modern savvy, shy sikhs of city who claim to be sikh nd pick nd choose wud do much fr panth

lol. 

Insult to pendu sikhs is insult to sikhs