Racist black man who punched and spat at several asian women in lozells birmingham is jailed

superkaur

21 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's not my experiences over decades of working in various industries. There is a very persistent and scarcely concealed resentment of black males from conservative white society. You can't put everything down to kalay having a chip on their shoulders. 

Whites are like this: on a working class level, they like blacks and dislike 'p@kis', but go higher up and they dislike black men and prefer perceived genteel asians. These attitudes are probably remnant from their old dubious ethnography that they haven't been able to shake off and influence perceptions.

If certain black communities have been effectively 'locked out' of areas of the economy for generations, then it's no surprise that certain attitudes have become set amongst them. Despite stereotypes to the contrary, a lot of blacks I've spoken too seem well clued up to the nature of the social and political structures around them - infinitely more than apnay anyway. 

Given west Indian historical interactions with europeans, they probably have a suspicion towards that side anyway (due to experiences), same way apnay have suspicions towards sullay. 

Yet, when a black success story "makes it," one of the first things he expresses is the self-defeatist and negative attitude of his own people that prevents the first step being taken on the road to success. Sure, the subsequent criticism from his own people (who thrive on perpetuating victimhood for various reasons) for daring to highlight an uncomfortable truth that is strangely suppressed whenever there's conversations about the underachievement of blacks, means he's forced into a grovelling apology that reframes the argument that the system is truly racist, and one lucky story doesn't disprove the accepted norm of the white boot on the coloured neck, lol.

A few "woke" blacks aware of the game is simply not enough. American blacks have perhaps genuine and valid reasons for claiming discrimination if we take into account the legacy of slavery and civil rights, but blacks in the UK started off on the same level playing field as Asians when we flocked to these shores after WW2. We suffered just as they did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rolling in cash or have any form of elevated social standing, but I don't resent the success of others who've made it. Blacks, on the whole, don't possess that magnanimous spirit, although from my experience the family-oriented, church-going lot amongst them are wonderful people. It's the feral, urban demographic with an unsubstantiated chip on their shoulder that are the kind of people we should be fully aware of. 

26 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yet, when a black success story "makes it," one of the first things he expresses is the self-defeatist and negative attitude of his own people that prevents the first step being taken on the road to success. Sure, the subsequent criticism from his own people (who thrive on perpetuating victimhood for various reasons) for daring to highlight an uncomfortable truth that is strangely suppressed whenever there's conversations about the underachievement of blacks, means he's forced into a grovelling apology that reframes the argument that the system is truly racist, and one lucky story doesn't disprove the accepted norm of the white boot on the coloured neck, lol.

A few "woke" blacks aware of the game is simply not enough. American blacks have perhaps genuine and valid reasons for claiming discrimination if we take into account the legacy of slavery and civil rights, but blacks in the UK started off on the same level playing field as Asians when we flocked to these shores after WW2. We suffered just as they did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rolling in cash or have any form of elevated social standing, but I don't resent the success of others who've made it. Blacks, on the whole, don't possess that magnanimous spirit, although from my experience the family-oriented, church-going lot amongst them are wonderful people. It's the feral, urban demographic with an unsubstantiated chip on their shoulder that are the kind of people we should be fully aware of. 

Let me break it down simply. In urban areas, there is potential for conflict now like I've never experienced before (and that's saying something). It's like a potential powder-keg that could go off without much warning, along multiple faults. 

All I'm saying to people like you and me (who aren't one of our many brethren who've scarpered out to the suburbia), that if things explode, there will be a mini power vacuum when it comes to law and order (think those riots over Duggan).  Some of us best start to anticipate this scenario, especially the fact that in London it is blacks who are the most able and ready to defend themselves and start to flex outwards in a vacuum. 

I disagree that blacks have been playing on a level field to us in the economy, they've had advantages over us, and they've had serious disadvantages too. If we position ourselves as weak victims it's only going one way in a vacuum. And these things naturally lend themselves to ...how can I put it......a redistribution of wealth. We all know how people might behave, lets not cry and whine about it but be ready as we can. Blacks have genuine gripes about here - I don't think we should be undermining their issues with whites. 

PS - We know from previous riots that goray like to position us as some sort of 'defenders' in the chaos. This might blow up in our face one day as we become universally recognised as coons.