Racist black man who punched and spat at several asian women in lozells birmingham is jailed

superkaur

A thug who launched a campaign of abuse at Asian women in Birmingham has been jailed for three religiously aggravated assaults.

racistthugjailed.jpg

34-year-old Davion Kelly punched, shouted, spat on and threw liquid at Asian women in separate incidents that took place in Lozells, Birmingham.

The court heard how Kelly attacked his first victim as she was sat in her car with her two young children and was waiting for traffic lights to change.

He threw liquid at the victim and when challenged the defendant punched and shouted abuse towards her.

A couple of days later he approached two more Asian women in their cars and spat at them through the window before shouting abuse, including calling them ‘terrorists’.

Kelly was arrested for the attacks and pleaded guilty to three counts of religiously aggravated assault by beating at Birmingham Magistrates Court.

He was jailed for 12 months, which was increased from six months to reflect the religiously aggravated element of his crimes.

Birmingham Mail reported, Meloney Hughes, Senior Crown Prosecutor with West Midlands Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), said: “Over a three day period, Davion Kelly targeted his victims purely due to their ethnicity.

“He threw items at them, spat and shouted abuse at them. The abuse contained references to being a Muslim and a terrorist.”

He added: “People from all communities have a right to be protected from the prejudice at the root of religious hate crime, and the Crown Prosecution Service is determined to play its part in this.

“It is vital that people recognise what this crime is in the first place. Often victims are not aware that what they are experiencing is a crime.

“The CPS is working with our partner agencies to robustly prosecute those individuals who commit any form of hate crime as such offences will not be tolerated.”

I noticed there's alot of racist violent blacks around in the UK that been targeting innocent asian citizens for decades now.  Alot of the  have this chip on their shoulder thinking the world owes them a living or a racist mentality thinking asians are weak, easy to bully and will take and tolerant any disrespect shown to them without any physical readdress.

Successful Asians in education and business undermine the 'victim of unspoken discrimination at the hands of the racist white system' narrative blacks cling to that justifies their general underachievement as a collective. As I mentioned in another thread a week ago, they genuinely don't like Asians because as a subgroup of the population the statistics say that we are one of the most highest achieving groups across education and mobility categories (and they stupidly believe all Asians are living the life), hence the hostility. Recent social hostilities stemming from terrorism and related political and social issues are a convenient cover to release these pent up frustrations and channel them towards easy targets. Yet, I'm expected to believe these people are our allies? Rubbish.

7 hours ago, superkaur said:

I noticed there's alot of racist violent blacks around in the UK that been targeting innocent asian citizens for decades now.  Alot of the  have this chip on their shoulder thinking the world owes them a living or a racist mentality thinking asians are weak, easy to bully and will take and tolerant any disrespect shown to them without any physical readdress.

I agree, a lot of coons like to eye and stare at singhs and try to intimidate them thinking they are easy pickings. I love when they stare at me, I hate jungle bunnies.   

That is exactly why we should train, in a different post you said we should focus less on training spend more on educating regarding leaflets and stuff. That is all good but when you get 5 jungle bunnies who all are prepared to run into your home  woth weapons to find and steal gold what are you going to do?  

We have to stop this pathetic excuse not to train,  a khalsa who does not learn self defence and the way of the sword should not use that title. They are just sheep in a lions outfit. 

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yet, I'm expected to believe these people are our allies? Rubbish.

Some are good and will fight for the truth, I've seen in in the past kaleh and Sikhs together. However the young blacks currently have no izzat,  they would steal from their own and don't care who they hurt in the process.  I find it strange how dirty Somalians are trying to adopt black behaviour and act tough and act like jungle bunnies. It was just the other day I saw two cars full of Somalians smoking weed,  drinking playing rap music and two Indian girls with them,  quite appalling to see that

49 minutes ago, Destruction said:

I agree, a lot of coons like to eye and stare at singhs and try to intimidate them thinking they are easy pickings. I love when they stare at me, I hate jungle bunnies.   

That is exactly why we should train, in a different post you said we should focus less on training spend more on educating regarding leaflets and stuff. That is all good but when you get 5 jungle bunnies who all are prepared to run into your home  woth weapons to find and steal gold what are you going to do?  

We have to stop this pathetic excuse not to train,  a khalsa who does not learn self defence and the way of the sword should not use that title. They are just sheep in a lions outfit. 

why are you so racist, did you fall on your head or something? The truth is there will always be racists in the different race groups , growing up in the east end of London we South Asians became the meat in the racist sandwich of the Blacks and Whites . The Blacks would deflect the racism onto us from themselves for self-preservation in the playground. Then when more actual Africans came they  brought their African chip on the shoulder  , as of course Indians had better paid jobs etc because whitey played the races off each other, and HIndus have major issues with Black people of all nationalities.

Envy of the people who work hard to get what they got seems to be the preserve of a certain group of mentalities in the Afro/caribeaan and White peoples usually the atheist,  hedonistic, work-shy types - They will go after Hispanics, Indians(USA) Indians, Chinese, even other hard working Africans/Caribeeaans(UK, Canada)

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Successful Asians in education and business undermine the 'victim of unspoken discrimination at the hands of the racist white system' narrative blacks cling to that justifies their general underachievement as a collective. As I mentioned in another thread a week ago, they genuinely don't like Asians because as a subgroup of the population the statistics say that we are one of the most highest achieving groups across education and mobility categories (and they stupidly believe all Asians are living the life), hence the hostility. Recent social hostilities stemming from terrorism and related political and social issues are a convenient cover to release these pent up frustrations and channel them towards easy targets. Yet, I'm expected to believe these people are our allies? Rubbish.

Don't be under any illusion that deeply rooted white systematic racism doesn't expand towards individual communities in different ways. If blacks complain about what you have pointed out above, it isn't false just because another race/community (i.e. 'Indians') doesn't experience racism in that form. Goray deploy that old Panjabi adage that is roughly translated: The nature of the face determines that nature of the slap it receives. 

For all their dumbness, blacks have the ability to force the establishment to watch their steps through rioting etc.

Whites fear blacks on an individual, physical basis (they know they are likely to get beat up by them if things get dicey), they don't fear brown people in this physical way (at least not Sikhs), rather they fear the ability of our cultures and religions to unify and offer alternative lifestyles/economies to theirs. Or be used to unify us in a military sense. Goray knew this about us from day one, that's why they went overboard to corrupt the amrit sanchar ceremony after annexation thwarting it to be loyal to their royalty. They weren't blind to the fact that it was this ceremony that preceded the vicious wars to take on Moghul imperialism before their arrival. 

@Destruction

Geezer don't use all that language man. It just makes you sound like a gaanwur.

As for kalayaan testing Singhs. That ain't a problem, the problem (as you full well know) is that hordes of apnay have totally jettisoned their masculinity  (usually due to familial pressure) and have given us a reputation as complete pajamay - for people who keep harping on about their warrior nature - that's a stupid move. I know what kalay are like, once they get it back hard, they back off. Until then they keep trying it on. 

Another thing. For some reason, when kalay have obvious mental health issues, goray seem to ignore them and convict people as sane. When goray do similar things, they seem to bring in some mental health angle as some form of excuse. 

Look at the reporting of that twat who ran those people over at Finsbury Park mosque for example. Then look at how that kala in Leytonstone who stabbed up people in the station (whose own family was telling authorities he'd gone bonkers) was deemed to be acting politically. 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't be under any illusion that deeply rooted white systematic racism doesn't expand towards individual communities in different ways. If blacks complain about what you have pointed out above, it isn't false just because another race/community (i.e. 'Indians') doesn't experience racism in that form. Goray deploy that old Panjabi adage that is roughly translated: The nature of the face determines that nature of the slap it receives. 

For all their dumbness, blacks have the ability to force the establishment to watch their steps through rioting etc.

@Destruction

Granted, most Indian or Asian success in the West is from them employing entrepreneurial skills to carve out a piece of the pie through sheer hard graft, instead of rising to the top of admittedly the mostly closed-shop white power structures, give or take the token minority that's granted the privilege of rubbing shoulders with the whites in order to negate any accusations of complete discrimination.

Regardless, my point stands. Blacks and mixed race individuals resent Asian success. It's similar in places like North America where you have the Oriental races such as the Chinese and Koreans with small businesses in various inner city neighbourhoods disproportionately falling victim to crimes perpetrated by blacks. There's definitely an element of racism and resentment towards these minorities who, as I said earlier, disprove the black victim mentality that the system is utterly stacked against anyone and everyone of colour. Sure, to deny discrimination is foolish, but there's room for opportunity if the desire to succeed is present. Blacks would rather be given the good stuff than have to work hard for it. Their trash ghetto culture that glorifies the 'something for nothing' ethos is a prime example of a culture that self perpetuates its own misfortune.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Granted, most Indian or Asian success in the West is from them employing entrepreneurial skills to carve out a piece of the pie through sheer hard graft, instead of rising to the top of admittedly the mostly closed-shop white power structures, give or take the token minority that's granted the privilege of rubbing shoulders with the whites in order to negate any accusations of complete discrimination.

Regardless, my point stands. Blacks and mixed race individuals resent Asian success. It's similar in places like North America where you have the Oriental races such as the Chinese and Koreans with small businesses in various inner city neighbourhoods disproportionately falling victim to crimes perpetrated by blacks. There's definitely an element of racism and resentment towards these minorities who, as I said earlier, disprove the black victim mentality that the system is utterly stacked against anyone and everyone of colour. Sure, to deny discrimination is foolish, but there's room for opportunity if the desire to succeed is present. Blacks would rather be given the good stuff than have to work hard for it. Their trash ghetto culture that glorifies the 'something for nothing' ethos is a prime example of a culture that self perpetuates its own misfortune.

That's not my experiences over decades of working in various industries. There is a very persistent and scarcely concealed resentment of black males from conservative white society. You can't put everything down to kalay having a chip on their shoulders. 

Whites are like this: on a working class level, they like blacks and dislike 'p@kis', but go higher up and they dislike black men and prefer perceived genteel asians. These attitudes are probably remnant from their old dubious ethnography that they haven't been able to shake off and influence perceptions.

If certain black communities have been effectively 'locked out' of areas of the economy for generations, then it's no surprise that certain attitudes have become set amongst them. Despite stereotypes to the contrary, a lot of blacks I've spoken too seem well clued up to the nature of the social and political structures around them - infinitely more than apnay anyway. 

Given west Indian historical interactions with europeans, they probably have a suspicion towards that side anyway (due to experiences), same way apnay have suspicions towards sullay.