monatosingh

Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

114 posts in this topic

I have spoken to my coventry relations. The family is sikh respecting, who are going through a difficult time. please show some support, divided we fall. 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

Why was my post removed? What are you afraid of?

The people running this site may have deleted some posts which mentioned any truth to it, noticed some of my own posts deleted to.

Was there anything wrong in what I said? If so, please point it out, I'll happily tell you where you are wrong.

3 people like this

22 hours ago, DailyMail said:

Why was my post removed? What are you afraid of?

Not just your post either, a couple of my posts and posts from other people in this thread too. They're vanished without any any explanation... Censorship at work for exposing some truths.

Edited by Cisco_Singh
Spelling and grammar .
3 people like this

Just now, Cisco_Singh said:

Not your your post, a couple of my posts and post's from other people. They're vanished without any any explanation...

And some irrelevant posts are getting lots of likes. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, simran345 said:

And some irrelevant posts are getting lots of likes. 

I think they got their influx of likes by the group that's mostly people pretending to be Sikhs. (*liked your post simply for pointing out all the likes going on)

Edited by Jacfsing2

17 hours ago, DailyMail said:

Was there anything wrong in what I said? If so, please point it out, I'll happily tell you where you are wrong.

I didn't see anything wrong; however, lots of strange things are also going on. Such as somehow the rise of things coming out of nowhere.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think they got their influx of likes by the group that's mostly people pretending to be Sikhs.

Strange that a newcomer gets so many likes. Or it could be one person with duplicate ids? But the likes are for totally unrelated and irrelevant posts 😏

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Strange that a newcomer gets so many likes. Or it could be one person with duplicate ids? But the likes are for totally unrelated and irrelevant posts 😏

It a trick used by the missionary fanboys on this forum. They've been at it for a long time. Admins should check who are liking posts and compare the ip addresses.

1 person likes this

Posts were removed because of caste filled rubbish. Off-topic replies were deleted.

1 person likes this

On 7/24/2017 at 7:50 PM, monatosingh said:

URGENT - THE CONSEQUENCES OF NEGLECTING YOUR CHILDREN

In May 2016 sixteen year old Sandeep Kaur Samra left her home in Coventry and went missing. 
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/police-worried-teenage-girl-missing-11300823

Sandeep was a vulnerable young girl who lived in a predominantly Islamic area. She had many questions about spirituality and expressed a strong desire to make steps to come closer to the Sikh faith. Regrettably this interest was deterred by her family. After identifying her vulnerability, Sandeep was targeted and radicalised by Islamic groups to the point she was ready to travel to Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-40706563

Sikh Youth UK were contacted regarding this case four weeks ago. Unfortunately, Sandeep had already been deeply radicalised and was at extremely high risk by this point. The media articles have not and will not reflect the reality of this case. 
THIS SITUATION DID NOT NEED TO HAPPEN!. All parents need to wake up and realise that children are at risk. If you have queries, suspicions or fears - please do not hesitate to contact Sikh Youth UK immediately.

This is all the more reason to help young vulnerable sikh's who feel lost. This girl was clearly lost wanted  her faith to guide her but her parents ignored her , if he had found a place this this online  etc she could have been given the guidance she needed and would have had stronger bound with her faith. When people are vulnerable and lost like this then its most easiest time for people to radicalize them. 

3 people like this

On 8/3/2017 at 3:58 PM, DailyMail said:

S1ngh,

Are you an administrator? 

hanji.