monatosingh

Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

here is the full show and details. She was a 15yo girl, who was lookin for dharam, her parents told her to go away , couldnt b arsed to teach her. Muslim groomers pounced on this underage girl, radicalised her, n she has tried to go to syria as a result. The parents shud b shot dead,i have no sympathy for them.

Edited by StarStriker
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, BhForce said:

The articles you cited don't reflect the above, but I guess Sikh Youth UK must have some additional information. Are you associated with them?

In any case, I applaud you for highlighting this case. We all need to make positive efforts to acquaint Sikh youth with our faith, and with the reality of Islam and radical Islam so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. 

the main thing that dawah girls and girl drone on about is sikhi is man-made, not the truth, then they try to do mental gymnastics to try to claim Islam is profemale and not that bad ...

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

once a bad apple always a bad apple

I doubt it , once sikhi in its true roop is understood all the barriers come down and the heart changes have you not read testimonies of former party girls who became true Singhnian? 

Edited by jkvlondon

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

from my experience Samras tend to be clueless about sikhi and do stuff just because it has always been done that way. The particular family I knew had 2 daughters and married the younger daughter to deor of older sis just because they couldn't be asked to look elsewhere.

True I've not come across a samra or sanghera girl thats had any real knowledge of sikhi but they do know how to bhangra they know how to sleep around, get drunk, smoke take drugs and indulge themselves in serious crime.
Its a systemic problem with some families and these kinda families should fix up before they disgrace themselves any further.

Most sikh and hindu families are not living in reality they are living in world where they will fight and die for material goods but not for their faith. Its a mindset that needs to change, ask any Sikh you meet what have they done to convert non-sikh to Sikhi or to promte sikhi and 99.9% will tell you they aint done jack because they too busy living their own selfish life in their own selfish existence until their daughter or sister runs off with a muslim terrorist or some other non-sikh degenerate then they start crying and wailing like a dog blaming everyone but themselves.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Who cares. We dont need scum like this in our faith. 

Theres plenty more like this girl. Let them go to syria. We do not care for them. 

Well, I, for one, do care about them. And so should every single one of us.

We do need scum like this in our faith. We are all scum. What, you're not?

ਹਮ ਨਹੀ ਚੰਗੇ ਬੁਰਾ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਇ ॥

I am not good; no one is bad.

ਸੂਹੀ (ਮਃ ੧) (੨) ੪:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੮ 

ਪ੍ਰਣਵਤਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਾਰੇ ਸੋਇ ॥੪॥੧॥੨॥

Prays Nanak, He alone saves us! ||4||1||2||

ਸੂਹੀ (ਮਃ ੧) (੨) ੪:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੮ 

Every single loss from Sikhs to Muslims has add-on effects. Once a girl (or boy) becomes a Muslim, the girl's entire family comes in contact with the Muslim world, the girl's brother-in-laws, her husband's cousins, etc. All relationships then provide additional opportunities for daawa (aggressive Islamic preaching). Sooner or later, the whole thing (movement toward Islam) gains a momentum of its own. That's the reason we make a big deal of each and every (possible) conversion.

13 minutes ago, superkaur said:

True I've not come across a samra or sanghera girl thats had any real knowledge of sikhi but they do know how to bhangra they know how to sleep around, get drunk, smoke take drugs and indulge themselves in serious crime.
Its a systemic problem with some families and these kinda families should fix up before they disgrace themselves any further.

Most sikh and hindu families are not living in reality they are living in world where they will fight and die for material goods but not for their faith. Its a mindset that needs to change, ask any Sikh you meet what have they done to convert non-sikh to Sikhi or to promte sikhi and 99.9% will tell you they aint done jack because they too busy living their own selfish life in their own selfish existence until their daughter or sister runs off with a muslim terrorist or some other non-sikh degenerate then they start crying and wailing like a dog blaming everyone but themselves.

I am under the impression also they find nothing wrong with giving their daughters to hindus

19 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

once a bad apple always a bad apple

What is that supposed to mean? You're perfect?

ਅਸੀ ਖਤੇ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਕਮਾਵਦੇ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰਾਵਾਰੁ ॥

I make so many mistakes, there is no end or limit to them.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬

ਹਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਬਖਸਿ ਲੈਹੁ ਹਉ ਪਾਪੀ ਵਡ ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰੁ ॥

O Lord, please be merciful and forgive me; I am a sinner, a great offender.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬ 

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਲੇਖੈ ਵਾਰ ਨ ਆਵਈ ਤੂੰ ਬਖਸਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥

O Dear Lord, if You made an account of my mistakes, my turn to be forgiven would not even come. Please forgive me, and unite me with Yourself.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬ 

ਗੁਰ ਤੁਠੈ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮੇਲਿਆ ਸਭ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਕਟਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥

The Guru, in His Pleasure, has united me with the Lord God; He has cut away all my sinful mistakes.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬

Sikhism envisions a forgiving God and Guru who bless and forgive sinners, uniting them with God.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

she only became scum because her folks did not take her need for sikhi and appropriate role models in the faith seriously . 16 years old are still naive kids and easily impressionable , it is our sanjha responsibility to be there for such young seekers

We cannot blame the parents fully. I know many parents who dot care about sikhi at all but their kids are amritdhari and who read gurbani. Other side of the coin you get conservative amritdharis who put controls on their kids and wen these kids get freedom ie university away from parents thy become tarts. Many girls from west London be they amritdhari or their parents are like this. And it is disgusting! No shame even though they might give the appearance to everyone that they are gursikh or a innocent girl, performing at silly gatka demos around west London for the past few years with a certain gatka group from Southall but in reality they've had more sausage at university then most Italian men in their lifetimes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

Sister, have you seen how many Sikh girls post selfies on Instagram who have over 3-10thousad followers??? These type of women are no good. All tey want is attention from the wrong type f men. They want rich men to spoil them rotten, designer shoes bags holidays all for sex. Nothing but cheap women in this current generation of 17-35 year old Sikh women. 

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Rather than physical training or martial arts getting a tough body at a young age.... I think it needs the resources need to go into parchar and education like giving out free booklets that give the basics of sikhi, nitem, jaapji sahib. Giving books to borrow or for free on Sikh history would also help. My interest in Sikhi started when I went to library to learn about Sikh history for an RE project during school years before then I wasnt that much into religion and all that we was taught that it was ok to worship hindu idols and mahabharat is part of our religion as it used to be on tv so we used to watch as a family. It's only later years I realised Sikhi is distrinct from hinduism and why its a better faith than islam, Christianity and others.

If that seed and thirst for knowledge and pride of your faith is not implanted in early years by loving caring parents or self desire then its very hard to have it later on in life and by that time its too late.

Wrong sister. Education of dharam is just as important as training fr warfare. If it wasn't satguruji would not have give hukam to live as warrior and to learn how to fight and use weapons. They are equal. If we all jus read books and try to learn who will do the fighting for dharam and the truth when it is needed? 

5 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Sister, have you seen how many Sikh girls post selfies on Instagram who have over 3-10thousad followers??? These type of women are no good. All tey want is attention from the wrong type f men. They want rich men to spoil them rotten, designer shoes bags holidays all for sex. Nothing but cheap women in this current generation of 17-35 year old Sikh women. 

nothing's gonna change unless we meet it head on- get them to fix up or get lost after dropping the sikh pretensions

15 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Well said, brother. The way in which some people use social media is totally against Gurmat. If people knew Gurmat, they would not try to show off in vanity through social media (or through any other way):

ਜੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਜੋਬਨਵੰਤੁ ॥

One who deems himself to have the beauty of youth,

ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮਃ ੫) (੧੨), ੧:੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੭੮

ਸੋ ਹੋਵਤ ਬਿਸਟਾ ਕਾ ਜੰਤੁ ॥

Shall become a maggot in manure.

ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮਃ ੫) (੧੨), ੧:੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੭੮ 

Guest Jacfsing2

If any person of any background is trying to cause a threat to humanity, the first thing any respectable group should do is stop them, not feel sympathy towards them. This idea of sympathy towards bad people who are out to destroy everything we try to do. Also people in the U.K, whether they are Christian or Sikh or whatever non-Muslim religion should realize that Islam is not just a normal religion, but an extremist cult that shouldn't be allowed to grow. In the same way the Brits are forgetting about the sacrifices of the Crusaders who died for the Isaat of their Pakhandi Baba to free their holy land of Jerusalem from these Islamist groups, we Sikhs should not forget that our holy Gurus gave their lives and the Sahibzadey gave their lives, but never converted to Islam.

18 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If any person of any background is trying to cause a threat to humanity, the first thing any respectable group should do is stop them, not feel sympathy towards them. This idea of sympathy towards bad people who are out to destroy everything we try to do. Also people in the U.K, whether they are Christian or Sikh or whatever non-Muslim religion should realize that Islam is not just a normal religion, but an extremist cult that shouldn't be allowed to grow. In the same way the Brits are forgetting about the sacrifices of the Crusaders who died for the Isaat of their Pakhandi Baba to free their holy land of Jerusalem from these Islamist groups, we Sikhs should not forget that our holy Gurus gave their lives and the Sahibzadey gave their lives, but never converted to Islam.

Islam, Christianity and judaism all have this funda-mentalist attitude towards the world and contempt for non-believers. They all believe in the judgement day, earth created in 6 days, believe in adam and eve story, believe in the evil eye (envy/nazar), all believe in evil spirits/ghosts/jinns and exorcism, all believe they are the only saved ones, all believe in converting the world to their religion only because everyone else is going to hell-fire.

• Like 1

i saw this comment by a supposed "kaur" a so called sikh woman on sikh youth birmingham facebook page and was appalled by her attitude.

kimkaurarcher.jpg.ce4288bd950d5cef7eec66d2eb0ec686.jpg

3 hours ago, superkaur said:

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

Can you please share links to where this is happening.. I would love to report them