Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

Guest Jacfsing2
6 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

Why was my post removed? What are you afraid of?

The people running this site may have deleted some posts which mentioned any truth to it, noticed some of my own posts deleted to.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, simran345 said:

And some irrelevant posts are getting lots of likes. 

I think they got their influx of likes by the group that's mostly people pretending to be Sikhs. (*liked your post simply for pointing out all the likes going on)

Guest Jacfsing2
17 hours ago, DailyMail said:

Was there anything wrong in what I said? If so, please point it out, I'll happily tell you where you are wrong.

I didn't see anything wrong; however, lots of strange things are also going on. Such as somehow the rise of things coming out of nowhere.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think they got their influx of likes by the group that's mostly people pretending to be Sikhs.

Strange that a newcomer gets so many likes. Or it could be one person with duplicate ids? But the likes are for totally unrelated and irrelevant posts ?

34 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Strange that a newcomer gets so many likes. Or it could be one person with duplicate ids? But the likes are for totally unrelated and irrelevant posts ?

It a trick used by the missionary fanboys on this forum. They've been at it for a long time. Admins should check who are liking posts and compare the ip addresses.