Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

Funny how this Big Tera dude got no issues cussing Jatts but quick to defend a 'little girl' after saying she shouldnt be allowed back. Reading this dudes posts, its everything that is wrong with 'Big Mighty' apne. Firstly, do you even actually know the score what goes on in the real world? How people roll? Secondly, you quick to hype about nonsense issues, but have you actually realised that grooming is a massive issue? the same issue you are quick to turn your back on? Is it because you can'st step into the real world and make a difference? If you cant then fair do, but dont sit there going on big and bad picking faults in people you dislike for your own petty reasons e.g. Jatts. Your issue with Jatts makes me laugh, majority of the Shere Panjab were Jatt boys who fought to bring girls back and yeah a lot were sessioners too. A lot of the Kharkoos were Jatts who had the Anakh and bottle to leave their houses and fight for the cause. Jatts yeah a lot are moneh sessioners, but what about Ramgharia, Bhatra, Bhapa apneh wearing Paggah and drinking like crazy too? My point being, get to know the real world, dont sit there cussing people for your own reasons and if you such a 'Big' geeza, step up where the Panth needs you, e.g. grooming issues instead of flapping it and giving it loads on the internet.

12 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:
10 hours ago, BhForce said:

Just another ongoing example of Punjabi self-hatred and inferiority complex.

Punjabi names are typically just weak. Throwing together a bunch of jeets preets mans gurs etc is quickly dying away. I'll gladly pick Avani over Gurpinderjeet.

Thereby demonstrating what I just said: Punjabi self-hatred and inferiority complex.

If you had just said "Parents should make sure their child's name has a good meaning" I'd be with you.

3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Punjabi names are typically just weak. Throwing together a bunch of jeets preets mans gurs etc is quickly dying away. I'll gladly pick Avani over Gurpinderjeet. Natasha is overdoing it. 

punjabis haven't got a clue they think naming their kids scott Chad (my Canadian cousins) or Rita ,Jaya or Valarie is going to make their kids closer to their roots , or are kids simply just extensions of their 'empire' to be used to show off to the gwandi.

' My' kids are just trainee  adults passing through my life , sure their good/bad behaviour may be considered a reflection of my work of parenting and to that extent I should be conscientious to do the best job I can to show them sikhi in practice, or get help if I am lacking . They belong Akal Purakh not me and their life is exactly that THEIR life. 

It's not being modern, wise, or great to be mates with the kids , lax in discipline or avoid sikhi when parenting. Kids need boundaries and constant reminders of where they are. 

BTW what the hell does Avani mean?

1 minute ago, BhForce said:

There was a Sikh man (coconut, basically), who had a son. His (white British) neighbors suggested the name Peter (I think it was), which the Sikh man stupidly accepted. Later, the neighbors had a son, and Peter's grandfather suggested the name Gurpreet (I think). The neighbors reacted badly, saying that that couldn't be the name for a Christian baby.

Then the grandpa pounced: He said, "If Gurpreet can't be the name for a Christian baby, how can Peter be the name for a Sikh baby?" Everyone (including Peter's father) was chastised. The Sikh baby's father then took his family to the Gurdwara to choose an appropriate name for his son.

Moral of the story: Don't be a coconut.

yep I must admit Chad's Pio , my Chacha ji  had the gall to do nindiya of Guru Nanak Dev ji (that he was wrong to leave his kids and family) and that was it I never wanted to see him again 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 minutes ago, BhForce said:

There was a Sikh man (coconut, basically), who had a son. His (white British) neighbors suggested the name Peter (I think it was), which the Sikh man stupidly accepted. Later, the neighbors had a son, and Peter's grandfather suggested the name Gurpreet (I think). The neighbors reacted badly, saying that that couldn't be the name for a Christian baby.

Then the grandpa pounced: He said, "If Gurpreet can't be the name for a Christian baby, how can Peter be the name for a Sikh baby?" Everyone (including Peter's father) was chastised. The Sikh baby's father then took his family to the Gurdwara to choose an appropriate name for his son.

Moral of the story: Don't be a coconut.

Does it make a difference what your name is if you got the name through the Naam Karan ceremony?

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

yep I must admit Chad's Pio , my Chacha ji  had the gall to do nindiya of Guru Nanak Dev ji (that he was wrong to leave his kids and family) and that was it I never wanted to see him again 

Quite shocking that a "Sikh" would say that. Slanderers of Satguru are bound for Hell:

ਕੋਈ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਫਿਟੁ ਫਿਟੁ ਕਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥

If someone slanders the Perfect True Guru, he will be rebuked and reproached by the whole world.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੬) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੨ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੀ ਤਿਸੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਮਾਰ ਦਿਵਾਵੈ ॥

But one who slanders the Perfect True Guru, shall be killed and destroyed by the Creator.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੮) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੫ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੩ ਪੰ. ੧੩ 

ਫੇਰਿ ਓਹ ਵੇਲਾ ਓਸੁ ਹਥਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਓਹੁ ਆਪਣਾ ਬੀਜਿਆ ਆਪੇ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

This opportunity shall not come into his hands again; he must eat what he himself has planted.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੮) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੬ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੩ ਪੰ. ੧੩ 

ਨਰਕਿ ਘੋਰਿ ਮੁਹਿ ਕਾਲੈ ਖੜਿਆ ਜਿਉ ਤਸਕਰੁ ਪਾਇ ਗਲਾਵੈ ॥

He shall be taken to the most horrible hell, with his face blackened like a thief, and a noose around his neck.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੮) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੭ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੩ ਪੰ. ੧੪ 

ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੀ ਸੋ ਸਾਚੈ ਮਾਰਿ ਪਚਾਇਆ ॥

One who slanders the Perfect True Guru is punished and destroyed by the True Lord.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੨) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੮ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੬ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

ਪੇਡੁ ਮੁੰਢਾਹੂੰ ਕਟਿਆ ਤਿਸੁ ਡਾਲ ਸੁਕੰਦੇ ॥੧੨॥

When the tree is cut off at its roots, the branches wither and die. ||12||

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੨):੧੦ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੬ ਪੰ. ੧੯ 

ਤੁਸਿ ਦਿਤੀ ਪੂਰੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਘਟੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਇਕੁ ਤਿਲੁ ਕਿਸੈ ਦੀ ਘਟਾਈ ॥

By His Pleasure, the Lord has bestowed this upon the Perfect True Guru; it is not diminished one bit by anyone's efforts.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੩) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੭ ਪੰ. ੧ 

ਸਚੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੈ ਵਲਿ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਝਖਿ ਝਖਿ ਮਰੈ ਸਭ ਲਦ਼ਕਾਈ ॥

The True Lord and Master is on the side of the True Guru; and so, all those who oppose Him waste away to death in anger, envy and conflict.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੩) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੭ ਪੰ. ੨ 

ਨਿੰਦਕਾ ਕੇ ਮੁਹ ਕਾਲੇ ਕਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਤੈ ਆਪਿ ਵਧਾਈ ॥

The Lord, the Creator, blackens the faces of the slanderers, and increases the glory of the Guru.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੩) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੭ ਪੰ. ੨ 

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਨਿੰਦ ਕਰਹਿ ਤਿਉ ਤਿਉ ਨਿਤ ਨਿਤ ਚੜੈ ਸਵਾਈ ॥

As the slanderers spread their slander, so does the Guru's glory increase day by day.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੩) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੫ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੭ ਪੰ. ੩ 

Guru Ramdass ji has enjoined us from having relations with slanderers of Satguru:

ਕੋਈ ਜਾਇ ਮਿਲੈ ਹੁਣਿ ਓਨਾ ਨੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਮਾਰੇ ਜਮੁ ਜੰਦਾਰੇ ॥

Whoever goes out to meet them now, will be destroyed by the tyrant, the Messenger of Death.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੪) ਸ. (੪) ੧:੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੭ ਪੰ. ੧੪ 

ਹੋਦੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੋ ਵਿਛੁੜੇ ਤਿਨ ਕਉ ਦਰਿ ਢੋਈ ਨਾਹੀ ॥

Those who separate themselves from the Guru, in spite of His Constant Presence - they find no place of rest in the Court of the Lord.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੫) ਸ. (੪) ੨:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੮ ਪੰ. ੧੫ 

ਕੋਈ ਜਾਇ ਮਿਲੈ ਤਿਨ ਨਿੰਦਕਾ ਮੁਹ ਫਿਕੇ ਥੁਕ ਥੁਕ ਮੁਹਿ ਪਾਹੀ ॥

If someone goes to meet with those dull-faced slanderers, he will find their faces covered with spit.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੫) ਸ. (੪) ੨:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੮ ਪੰ. ੧੬ 

I should note that Guru is forgiving, and if your relative repents of his mistake, he can obtain a pardon:

ਜੇ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਰਣੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਓਹੁ ਆਵੈ ਤਾ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਅਉਗਣ ਬਖਸਿ ਲਇਆ ॥

But if he should come again to the Sanctuary of the Guru, then even his past sins shall be forgiven.

ਗਉੜੀ ਵਾਰ¹ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੩) ਸ. (੪) ੨:੮ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੭ ਪੰ. ੯ 

28 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Does it make a difference what your name is if you got the name through the Naam Karan ceremony?

Naam Karan ceremony? What Naam Karan ceremony? He was a coconut.

I should also state that, traditionally, the name is supposed to be put before the sangat for approval, and if it approves, then they can respond with Jaikara. That implies the power of the sangat to deny names of which they don't approve, for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think it can set up certain mentalities ...like coconut-ness or openness to hinduvta mentality  I mean Sonali Kiran Kaur (Indian coz)spends all her time in Hindu company and constantly Jai Hind's