Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

14 hours ago, SikhSeeker said:

So basically what you saying is everyone who has those 2 surname is a disgrace to their families and have no hope?

Yeah, it's extremely stupid to think that just those 2 surnames are open to Islamic grooming. And everybody else among is just fine. No, they're not. 

All of our people our vulnerable, because we are too soft, and because we don't have the correct doctrinal foundation (many/most Sikhs think "all religions are equal". So why shouldn't they become Muslims?).

So pushing the blame on these 2 surnames is just another way of putting our heads in the sand.

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

these days sikhs use 'christian ' nicknames if not outright first names  Isher Kaur has a Natasha Kaur  and an Avani Kaur in her class, my Bhabhi is Kiranpal nickname Kim too ...

my guess is mum punjabi dad white or she's married to a white with both parents sikh

Just another ongoing example of Punjabi self-hatred and inferiority complex.

51 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

look our kids are generally not treated like animals , kept in a state of constant fear, beaten  unlike the musleh kids so their soft open (vulnerable) natures are still intact and this is like blood in the water to musleh kids . They will isolate and pick holes in the kids confidence, about looks, nature ,speech, thinking then come in with the hellfire arguments . Isher Kaur is countering this and I've been in there prewarning and she has confirmed to me she hates their attitudes.

It is quite sad that pleasant kids that love playing, running, singing and smiling are forced to have to face up to the ugly face of aggressive Islamic proselytization at such a young age.

10 minutes ago, BhForce said:

It is quite sad that pleasant kids that love playing, running, singing and smiling are forced to have to face up to the ugly face of aggressive Islamic proselytization at such a young age.

this is the new truth of life in the UK , she even complained of musle boys in her class trying to do ched chaad , what she complained the muslimah teacher told her off and moved her away...this wasn't going to stand I was down that school giving them 2 barrells . On top of that I instructed Isher to stamp on the guys feet and use her elbows full force to inflict pain , whilst shouting don't touch me .

10 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Welcome to the big bad world. Maybe pussifying them has been a big part of the problem in the first place. I know plenty of conscious black families try and warn their kids about the kartootan of goray from young, so it's not anything unusual. God knows what goray grow up hearing about nonwhites. I know that plenty of sullay proper innnoculate their kids against nonsullay from young too. 

I think this lullufying of Sikh kids is a BIG part of the problem. They just turn into lambs to the slaughter as a consequence. 

49 minutes ago, chatanga said:
On 7/25/2017 at 3:22 AM, Big_Tera said:

Who cares. We dont need scum like this in our faith. 

Theres plenty more like this girl. Let them go to syria. We do not care for them. 

That's not your decision to make.

On 7/25/2017 at 3:52 AM, Big_Tera said:

Lets not bother. Weak people do not belong in the faith. She chose her path now lie in it. Dont complain after the you was lured or forced. 

Forced? So Guru Gobind Singh Ji was wrong to take back the Sikh who had been forced to convert to islam?

Agree. One of the things that are forgotten when people say, "oh, it's not a big deal, let them become Muslims" is that there were mounds, nay, mountains of skulls and dead bodies that needed to be sacrificed to break the back of jihadi rule in Punjab. Only with great sacrifice did we carve out an area that was safe from Sharia law and forced conversions.

And to just throw that away is, in my view, a stunning level of ungratefulness towards our ancestors who battled and died to allow us to be free from the clutches of the jihadis.

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

this is the new truth of life in the UK ,

So after the "direct action" in Rawlpindi, etc., (meaning massacres and genocides by Muslims of Sikhs and Hindus), our people pushed the Muslims out of East Punjab to create a tension-free environment without Sharia and jihadi sentiment ... and then proceeded to immigrate to the UK, in which we face the same exact thing!

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

she even complained of musle boys in her class trying to do ched chaad ,

So sad. How could these people ever appreciate the beauty of such doctrines as:

ਦੇਖਿ ਪਰਾਈਆ ਚੰਗੀਆ ਮਾਵਾਂ ਭੈਣਾਂ ਧੀਆਂ ਜਾਣੈ।

View women of others as mothers, sisters, and daughters.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੯ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੧ 

Oh, btw, the word ਚੰਗੀਆ is quite instructive here. We're told to view other women as "good", not as slags, whores, and bit**es, which is how radical Muslims are encouraged to view non-Muslim girls.

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what she complained the muslimah teacher told her off and moved her away.

Gupt jihadi. The fancy haircut and knee-high skirt isn't fooling anybody. 

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

On top of that I instructed Isher to stamp on the guys feet and use her elbows full force to inflict pain , whilst shouting don't touch me .

Excellent advice. It's not the age for daintiness.

ਜਬੈ ਬਾਣ ਲਾਗਿਯੋ ॥

ਤਬੈ ਰੋਸ ਜਾਗਿਯੋ ॥

(Bachittar Natak, Pa: 10)

9 minutes ago, BhForce said:

So after the "direct action" in Rawlpindi, etc., (meaning massacres and genocides by Muslims of Sikhs and Hindus), our people pushed the Muslims out of East Punjab to create a tension-free environment without Sharia and jihadi sentiment ... and then proceeded to immigrate to the UK, in which we face the same exact thing!

So sad. How could these people ever appreciate the beauty of such doctrines as:

ਦੇਖਿ ਪਰਾਈਆ ਚੰਗੀਆ ਮਾਵਾਂ ਭੈਣਾਂ ਧੀਆਂ ਜਾਣੈ।

View women of others as mothers, sisters, and daughters.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੯ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੧ 

Oh, btw, the word ਚੰਗੀਆ is quite instructive here. We're told to view other women as "good", not as slags, whores, and bit**es, which is how radical Muslims are encouraged to view non-Muslim girls.

Gupt jihadi. The fancy haircut and knee-high skirt isn't fooling anybody. 

Excellent advice. It's not the age for daintiness.

ਜਬੈ ਬਾਣ ਲਾਗਿਯੋ ॥an aayats 

ਤਬੈ ਰੋਸ ਜਾਗਿਯੋ ॥

(Bachittar Natak, Pa: 10)

Honestly I reckon we should do a head to head comparison of sikhi thought on women with gurbani tuks to support versus Muslim thoughts and treatment with suras and aayats to support , Christian thought  with refs , hindu mat with refs and make a booklet to print and distribute to ladies , girls and  lads in sangat so that they can understand JUST EXACTLY HOW ENLIGHTENED SIKHI IS