Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

12 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Can you please share links to where this is happening.. I would love to report them 

Report them for what? They don't make their activities known so openly unless they stupid or ISIS types on twitter.

There is no law or social media guidelines/rules to stop dawah islamist's from converting girls to islam or anyone converting anyone to any other faith.

And muslim extremists don't go around shouting from roof tops they are extremists they lure in girls bit by bit slowly but surely first giving them general similarities between islam and their non-muslim faith then start to big up islam saying how wonderful it is and how you should be worshiping allah rather than your book or idol or jesus. Then a few months down the line when you start coming around to the idea your a muslim cos you said the shahada they start laying on the heavy stuff of how all non-muslims are going to hellfire and even muslims if they dont do x.y.z according to what the muslim extremist wants them to brainwash them with.

14 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

What's wrong with that? What was the context? 

whats wrong with that? ok so your not a sikh then? people on here have been saying your a non-sikh punjabi atheist female troll or a undercover islamist troll for a few months now.

I think its pointless addressing your posts if don't even know whats wrong with what she is saying.

Guest Jacfsing2
14 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Islam, Christianity and judaism all have this funda-mentalist attitude towards the world and contempt for non-believers. They all believe in the judgement day, earth created in 6 days, believe in adam and eve story, believe in the evil eye (envy/nazar), all believe in evil spirits/ghosts/jinns and exorcism, all believe they are the only saved ones, all believe in converting the world to their religion only because everyone else is going to hell-fire.

Gurmat is the only truth, that said whatever most people believe privately is up to them; however, among those 3 only Islam in recent times has been forcibly converting people and only Islamic fundamentalists in today's time are actively making lives hell for those who don't follow Islam. Just compare the treatement individuals get from Saudi Arabia compared to America, (the most religious wealthy country), and you can see it's a completely different world.

Also what many people seem to be forgetting is that this woman didn't just convert to Islam and run away from home, she went to Syria most likely to support extremists, who would then kill innocent people. That is why I would have to say that people who can cause harm to society regardless what background should be treated as such.

Guest Jacfsing2
20 minutes ago, superkaur said:

i saw this comment by a supposed "kaur" a so called sikh woman on sikh youth birmingham facebook page and was appalled by her attitude.

kimkaurarcher.jpg.ce4288bd950d5cef7eec66d2eb0ec686.jpg

Even though she seems to have "Kaur" in her name, "Archer" doesn't sound like any Subcontinental last name I heard of, nor does "Kim" have any Sikh relation towards it. Maybe it's a troll account.

10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Even though she seems to have "Kaur" in her name, "Archer" doesn't sound like any Subcontinental last name I heard of, nor does "Kim" have any Sikh relation towards it. Maybe it's a troll account.

I looked at her fb account it seem shes genuine probably one of them typical fully punjabi or mixed punjabi atheist types sikh by name but atheist by mind and actions.

Alot of liberal or mixed race girls from sikh background tend to have zero knowledge or love for Sikhi and its uniqueness they usually are born and brought up to believe all faiths are equal when evidently they are not.

55 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Report them for what? They don't make their activities known so openly unless they stupid or ISIS types on twitter.

There is no law or social media guidelines/rules to stop dawah islamist's from converting girls to islam or anyone converting anyone to any other faith.

And muslim extremists don't go around shouting from roof tops they are extremists they lure in girls bit by bit slowly but surely first giving them general similarities between islam and their non-muslim faith then start to big up islam saying how wonderful it is and how you should be worshiping allah rather than your book or idol or jesus. Then a few months down the line when you start coming around to the idea your a muslim cos you said the shahada they start laying on the heavy stuff of how all non-muslims are going to hellfire and even muslims if they dont do x.y.z according to what the muslim extremist wants them to brainwash them with.

I don't understand I thought you said they were on Instagram?... 

9 hours ago, superkaur said:

Wasnt she the one that was on their page missing from home a few months ago?

The samra surname rings a bell for some reason. I noticed there was a samra girl on facebook who had married a muslim paki guy and had 2 kids with him. So there is serious issues going with the samra and sanghera surnamed families in the UK. These 2 surnames are producing girls that want to disgrace and shame their family and heritage by dating and running off with non-sikh guys. It all starts in the home when the home environment is polluted by parents you cant blame the fruit becoming spoiled and toxified.

So not suprised this 16yr old child was groomed, converted an radicalised by her muslim class friends and muslim guys.....seeing the kinda inaction sikh gurdwara committee's are doing in the uk and how laxed liberal Sikh families are with not teaching their kids to be strong in their faith and to convert others to sikhi instead.

So basically what you saying is everyone who has those 2 surname is a disgrace to their families and have no hope?

Think before you write. Thats like mulsims saying every Sikh girl is easy to convert 

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

these days sikhs use 'christian ' nicknames if not outright first names  Isher Kaur has a Natasha Kaur  and an Avani Kaur in her class, my Bhabhi is Kiranpal nickname Kim too ...

my guess is mum punjabi dad white or she's married to a white with both parents sikh