Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

19 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

once a bad apple always a bad apple

What is that supposed to mean? You're perfect?

ਅਸੀ ਖਤੇ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਕਮਾਵਦੇ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰਾਵਾਰੁ ॥

I make so many mistakes, there is no end or limit to them.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬

ਹਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਬਖਸਿ ਲੈਹੁ ਹਉ ਪਾਪੀ ਵਡ ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰੁ ॥

O Lord, please be merciful and forgive me; I am a sinner, a great offender.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬ 

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਲੇਖੈ ਵਾਰ ਨ ਆਵਈ ਤੂੰ ਬਖਸਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥

O Dear Lord, if You made an account of my mistakes, my turn to be forgiven would not even come. Please forgive me, and unite me with Yourself.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬ 

ਗੁਰ ਤੁਠੈ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮੇਲਿਆ ਸਭ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਕਟਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥

The Guru, in His Pleasure, has united me with the Lord God; He has cut away all my sinful mistakes.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬

Sikhism envisions a forgiving God and Guru who bless and forgive sinners, uniting them with God.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

she only became scum because her folks did not take her need for sikhi and appropriate role models in the faith seriously . 16 years old are still naive kids and easily impressionable , it is our sanjha responsibility to be there for such young seekers

We cannot blame the parents fully. I know many parents who dot care about sikhi at all but their kids are amritdhari and who read gurbani. Other side of the coin you get conservative amritdharis who put controls on their kids and wen these kids get freedom ie university away from parents thy become tarts. Many girls from west London be they amritdhari or their parents are like this. And it is disgusting! No shame even though they might give the appearance to everyone that they are gursikh or a innocent girl, performing at silly gatka demos around west London for the past few years with a certain gatka group from Southall but in reality they've had more sausage at university then most Italian men in their lifetimes. 

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

Sister, have you seen how many Sikh girls post selfies on Instagram who have over 3-10thousad followers??? These type of women are no good. All tey want is attention from the wrong type f men. They want rich men to spoil them rotten, designer shoes bags holidays all for sex. Nothing but cheap women in this current generation of 17-35 year old Sikh women. 

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Rather than physical training or martial arts getting a tough body at a young age.... I think it needs the resources need to go into parchar and education like giving out free booklets that give the basics of sikhi, nitem, jaapji sahib. Giving books to borrow or for free on Sikh history would also help. My interest in Sikhi started when I went to library to learn about Sikh history for an RE project during school years before then I wasnt that much into religion and all that we was taught that it was ok to worship hindu idols and mahabharat is part of our religion as it used to be on tv so we used to watch as a family. It's only later years I realised Sikhi is distrinct from hinduism and why its a better faith than islam, Christianity and others.

If that seed and thirst for knowledge and pride of your faith is not implanted in early years by loving caring parents or self desire then its very hard to have it later on in life and by that time its too late.

Wrong sister. Education of dharam is just as important as training fr warfare. If it wasn't satguruji would not have give hukam to live as warrior and to learn how to fight and use weapons. They are equal. If we all jus read books and try to learn who will do the fighting for dharam and the truth when it is needed? 

5 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Sister, have you seen how many Sikh girls post selfies on Instagram who have over 3-10thousad followers??? These type of women are no good. All tey want is attention from the wrong type f men. They want rich men to spoil them rotten, designer shoes bags holidays all for sex. Nothing but cheap women in this current generation of 17-35 year old Sikh women. 

nothing's gonna change unless we meet it head on- get them to fix up or get lost after dropping the sikh pretensions

15 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Well said, brother. The way in which some people use social media is totally against Gurmat. If people knew Gurmat, they would not try to show off in vanity through social media (or through any other way):

ਜੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਜੋਬਨਵੰਤੁ ॥

One who deems himself to have the beauty of youth,

ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮਃ ੫) (੧੨), ੧:੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੭੮

ਸੋ ਹੋਵਤ ਬਿਸਟਾ ਕਾ ਜੰਤੁ ॥

Shall become a maggot in manure.

ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮਃ ੫) (੧੨), ੧:੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੭੮ 

Guest Jacfsing2

If any person of any background is trying to cause a threat to humanity, the first thing any respectable group should do is stop them, not feel sympathy towards them. This idea of sympathy towards bad people who are out to destroy everything we try to do. Also people in the U.K, whether they are Christian or Sikh or whatever non-Muslim religion should realize that Islam is not just a normal religion, but an extremist cult that shouldn't be allowed to grow. In the same way the Brits are forgetting about the sacrifices of the Crusaders who died for the Isaat of their Pakhandi Baba to free their holy land of Jerusalem from these Islamist groups, we Sikhs should not forget that our holy Gurus gave their lives and the Sahibzadey gave their lives, but never converted to Islam.

18 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If any person of any background is trying to cause a threat to humanity, the first thing any respectable group should do is stop them, not feel sympathy towards them. This idea of sympathy towards bad people who are out to destroy everything we try to do. Also people in the U.K, whether they are Christian or Sikh or whatever non-Muslim religion should realize that Islam is not just a normal religion, but an extremist cult that shouldn't be allowed to grow. In the same way the Brits are forgetting about the sacrifices of the Crusaders who died for the Isaat of their Pakhandi Baba to free their holy land of Jerusalem from these Islamist groups, we Sikhs should not forget that our holy Gurus gave their lives and the Sahibzadey gave their lives, but never converted to Islam.

Islam, Christianity and judaism all have this funda-mentalist attitude towards the world and contempt for non-believers. They all believe in the judgement day, earth created in 6 days, believe in adam and eve story, believe in the evil eye (envy/nazar), all believe in evil spirits/ghosts/jinns and exorcism, all believe they are the only saved ones, all believe in converting the world to their religion only because everyone else is going to hell-fire.

3 hours ago, superkaur said:

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

Can you please share links to where this is happening.. I would love to report them