Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

21 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Wasnt she the one that was on their page missing from home a few months ago?

The samra surname rings a bell for some reason. I noticed there was a samra girl on facebook who had married a muslim paki guy and had 2 kids with him. So there is serious issues going with the samra and sanghera surnamed families in the UK. These 2 surnames are producing girls that want to disgrace and shame their family and heritage by dating and running off with non-sikh guys. It all starts in the home when the home environment is polluted by parents you cant blame the fruit becoming spoiled and toxified.

So not suprised this 16yr old child was groomed, converted an radicalised by her muslim class friends and muslim guys.....seeing the kinda inaction sikh gurdwara committee's are doing in the uk and how laxed liberal Sikh families are with not teaching their kids to be strong in their faith and to convert others to sikhi instead.

from my experience Samras tend to be clueless about sikhi and do stuff just because it has always been done that way. The particular family I knew had 2 daughters and married the younger daughter to deor of older sis just because they couldn't be asked to look elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Rather than physical training or martial arts getting a tough body at a young age.... I think it needs the resources need to go into parchar and education like giving out free booklets that give the basics of sikhi, nitem, jaapji sahib. Giving books to borrow or for free on Sikh history would also help. My interest in Sikhi started when I went to library to learn about Sikh history for an RE project during school years before then I wasnt that much into religion and all that we was taught that it was ok to worship hindu idols and mahabharat is part of our religion as it used to be on tv so we used to watch as a family. It's only later years I realised Sikhi is distrinct from hinduism and why its a better faith than islam, Christianity and others.

If that seed and thirst for knowledge and pride of your faith is not implanted in early years by loving caring parents or self desire then its very hard to have it later on in life and by that time its too late.

problem is such kids could justify to reluctant parents going to a free gym at Gurdwara better than reading up on sikhi , following santhiya classes etc . Just need to get them over the threshold  , anyhow

9 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Lets not bother. Weak people do not belong in the faith. She chose her path now lie in it. Dont complain after the you was lured or forced. 

Alot of these girls are attention seeking drama queens. Its best to just ignore them. 

you know what you sound like the scum that used to refuse to take their daughters back after they were kidnapped by mughals and brought home by Khalsa - Grow some spine, forget your nose and act like a sikh, we all make mistakes , forgive and help a fellow family member like Guru ji taught us

3 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Sandeep was a vulnerable young girl who lived in a predominantly Islamic area. She had many questions about spirituality and expressed a strong desire to make steps to come closer to the Sikh faith. Regrettably this interest was deterred by her family. After identifying her vulnerability, Sandeep was targeted and radicalised by Islamic groups to the point she was ready to travel to Syria.

The articles you cited don't reflect the above, but I guess Sikh Youth UK must have some additional information. Are you associated with them?

In any case, I applaud you for highlighting this case. We all need to make positive efforts to acquaint Sikh youth with our faith, and with the reality of Islam and radical Islam so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. 

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you know what you sound like the scum that used to refuse to take their daughters back after they were kidnapped by mughals and brought home by Khalsa - Grow some spine, forget your nose and act like a sikh, we all make mistakes , forgive and help a fellow family member like Guru ji taught us

once a bad apple always a bad apple

6 minutes ago, BhForce said:

The articles you cited don't reflect the above, but I guess Sikh Youth UK must have some additional information. Are you associated with them?

In any case, I applaud you for highlighting this case. We all need to make positive efforts to acquaint Sikh youth with our faith, and with the reality of Islam and radical Islam so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. 

the main thing that dawah girls and girl drone on about is sikhi is man-made, not the truth, then they try to do mental gymnastics to try to claim Islam is profemale and not that bad ...

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

once a bad apple always a bad apple

I doubt it , once sikhi in its true roop is understood all the barriers come down and the heart changes have you not read testimonies of former party girls who became true Singhnian? 

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

from my experience Samras tend to be clueless about sikhi and do stuff just because it has always been done that way. The particular family I knew had 2 daughters and married the younger daughter to deor of older sis just because they couldn't be asked to look elsewhere.

True I've not come across a samra or sanghera girl thats had any real knowledge of sikhi but they do know how to bhangra they know how to sleep around, get drunk, smoke take drugs and indulge themselves in serious crime.
Its a systemic problem with some families and these kinda families should fix up before they disgrace themselves any further.

Most sikh and hindu families are not living in reality they are living in world where they will fight and die for material goods but not for their faith. Its a mindset that needs to change, ask any Sikh you meet what have they done to convert non-sikh to Sikhi or to promte sikhi and 99.9% will tell you they aint done jack because they too busy living their own selfish life in their own selfish existence until their daughter or sister runs off with a muslim terrorist or some other non-sikh degenerate then they start crying and wailing like a dog blaming everyone but themselves.

58 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Who cares. We dont need scum like this in our faith. 

Theres plenty more like this girl. Let them go to syria. We do not care for them. 

Well, I, for one, do care about them. And so should every single one of us.

We do need scum like this in our faith. We are all scum. What, you're not?

ਹਮ ਨਹੀ ਚੰਗੇ ਬੁਰਾ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਇ ॥

I am not good; no one is bad.

ਸੂਹੀ (ਮਃ ੧) (੨) ੪:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੮ 

ਪ੍ਰਣਵਤਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਾਰੇ ਸੋਇ ॥੪॥੧॥੨॥

Prays Nanak, He alone saves us! ||4||1||2||

ਸੂਹੀ (ਮਃ ੧) (੨) ੪:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੮ 

Every single loss from Sikhs to Muslims has add-on effects. Once a girl (or boy) becomes a Muslim, the girl's entire family comes in contact with the Muslim world, the girl's brother-in-laws, her husband's cousins, etc. All relationships then provide additional opportunities for daawa (aggressive Islamic preaching). Sooner or later, the whole thing (movement toward Islam) gains a momentum of its own. That's the reason we make a big deal of each and every (possible) conversion.

13 minutes ago, superkaur said:

True I've not come across a samra or sanghera girl thats had any real knowledge of sikhi but they do know how to bhangra they know how to sleep around, get drunk, smoke take drugs and indulge themselves in serious crime.
Its a systemic problem with some families and these kinda families should fix up before they disgrace themselves any further.

Most sikh and hindu families are not living in reality they are living in world where they will fight and die for material goods but not for their faith. Its a mindset that needs to change, ask any Sikh you meet what have they done to convert non-sikh to Sikhi or to promte sikhi and 99.9% will tell you they aint done jack because they too busy living their own selfish life in their own selfish existence until their daughter or sister runs off with a muslim terrorist or some other non-sikh degenerate then they start crying and wailing like a dog blaming everyone but themselves.

I am under the impression also they find nothing wrong with giving their daughters to hindus