monatosingh

Sandeep Kaur Samra radicalised by terrorists

114 posts in this topic

 
URGENT - THE CONSEQUENCES OF NEGLECTING YOUR CHILDREN

In May 2016 sixteen year old Sandeep Kaur Samra left her home in Coventry and went missing. 
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/police-worried-teenage-girl-missing-11300823

Sandeep was a vulnerable young girl who lived in a predominantly Islamic area. She had many questions about spirituality and expressed a strong desire to make steps to come closer to the Sikh faith. Regrettably this interest was deterred by her family. After identifying her vulnerability, Sandeep was targeted and radicalised by Islamic groups to the point she was ready to travel to Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-40706563

Sikh Youth UK were contacted regarding this case four weeks ago. Unfortunately, Sandeep had already been deeply radicalised and was at extremely high risk by this point. The media articles have not and will not reflect the reality of this case. 
THIS SITUATION DID NOT NEED TO HAPPEN!. All parents need to wake up and realise that children are at risk. If you have queries, suspicions or fears - please do not hesitate to contact Sikh Youth UK immediately.
Edited by monatosingh
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, monatosingh said:
She had many questions about spirituality and expressed a strong desire to make steps to come closer to the Sikh faith. Regrettably this interest was deterred by her family. After identifying her vulnerability, Sandeep was targeted and radicalised by Islamic groups to the point she was ready to travel to Syria.

How did the above in bold come to be known by sources outside the family?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

How did the above in bold come to be known by sources outside the family?

probably they interviewed family members and friends fairly typical journo sources ... and regrettably it is a prevelant trait in sikh homes with regards to girls/boys who show such questioning attitudes worse for girls

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares. We dont need scum like this in our faith. 

Theres plenty more like this girl. Let them go to syria. We do not care for them. 

 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasnt she the one that was on their page missing from home a few months ago?

The samra surname rings a bell for some reason. I noticed there was a samra girl on facebook who had married a muslim paki guy and had 2 kids with him. So there is serious issues going with the samra and sanghera surnamed families in the UK. These 2 surnames are producing girls that want to disgrace and shame their family and heritage by dating and running off with non-sikh guys. It all starts in the home when the home environment is polluted by parents you cant blame the fruit becoming spoiled and toxified.

So not suprised this 16yr old child was groomed, converted an radicalised by her muslim class friends and muslim guys.....seeing the kinda inaction sikh gurdwara committee's are doing in the uk and how laxed liberal Sikh families are with not teaching their kids to be strong in their faith and to convert others to sikhi instead.

 

Edited by superkaur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, superkaur said:

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

we need to be proactive and EVERY gurdwara should have golak invested in learning materials , gym equipment/ weights, bowing gloves , guards, shasters such as bows and bolts/arrows , salotars and be actively training ALL kids in sikhi and being tough mentally and physically. we don't need carparks, banqueting halls or even larger diwan halls. Our ancestors had tiny dharamshaley and larger akhardey this is the proper weighting

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

she only became scum because her folks did not take her need for sikhi and appropriate role models in the faith seriously . 16 years old are still naive kids and easily impressionable , it is our sanjha responsibility to be there for such young seekers

Lets not bother. Weak people do not belong in the faith. She chose her path now lie in it. Dont complain after the you was lured or forced. 

Alot of these girls are attention seeking drama queens. Its best to just ignore them. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

we need to be proactive and EVERY gurdwara should have golak invested in learning materials , gym equipment/ weights, bowing gloves , guards, shasters such as bows and bolts/arrows , salotars and be actively training ALL kids in sikhi and being tough mentally and physically. we don't need carparks, banqueting halls or even larger diwan halls. Our ancestors had tiny dharamshaley and larger akhardey this is the proper weighting

Rather than physical training or martial arts getting a tough body at a young age.... I think it needs the resources need to go into parchar and education like giving out free booklets that give the basics of sikhi, nitem, jaapji sahib. Giving books to borrow or for free on Sikh history would also help. My interest in Sikhi started when I went to library to learn about Sikh history for an RE project during school years before then I wasnt that much into religion and all that we was taught that it was ok to worship hindu idols and mahabharat is part of our religion as it used to be on tv so we used to watch as a family. It's only later years I realised Sikhi is distrinct from hinduism and why its a better faith than islam, Christianity and others.

If that seed and thirst for knowledge and pride of your faith is not implanted in early years by loving caring parents or self desire then its very hard to have it later on in life and by that time its too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Wasnt she the one that was on their page missing from home a few months ago?

The samra surname rings a bell for some reason. I noticed there was a samra girl on facebook who had married a muslim paki guy and had 2 kids with him. So there is serious issues going with the samra and sanghera surnamed families in the UK. These 2 surnames are producing girls that want to disgrace and shame their family and heritage by dating and running off with non-sikh guys. It all starts in the home when the home environment is polluted by parents you cant blame the fruit becoming spoiled and toxified.

So not suprised this 16yr old child was groomed, converted an radicalised by her muslim class friends and muslim guys.....seeing the kinda inaction sikh gurdwara committee's are doing in the uk and how laxed liberal Sikh families are with not teaching their kids to be strong in their faith and to convert others to sikhi instead.

 

from my experience Samras tend to be clueless about sikhi and do stuff just because it has always been done that way. The particular family I knew had 2 daughters and married the younger daughter to deor of older sis just because they couldn't be asked to look elsewhere.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Rather than physical training or martial arts getting a tough body at a young age.... I think it needs the resources need to go into parchar and education like giving out free booklets that give the basics of sikhi, nitem, jaapji sahib. Giving books to borrow or for free on Sikh history would also help. My interest in Sikhi started when I went to library to learn about Sikh history for an RE project during school years before then I wasnt that much into religion and all that we was taught that it was ok to worship hindu idols and mahabharat is part of our religion as it used to be on tv so we used to watch as a family. It's only later years I realised Sikhi is distrinct from hinduism and why its a better faith than islam, Christianity and others.

If that seed and thirst for knowledge and pride of your faith is not implanted in early years by loving caring parents or self desire then its very hard to have it later on in life and by that time its too late.

problem is such kids could justify to reluctant parents going to a free gym at Gurdwara better than reading up on sikhi , following santhiya classes etc . Just need to get them over the threshold  , anyhow

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Lets not bother. Weak people do not belong in the faith. She chose her path now lie in it. Dont complain after the you was lured or forced. 

Alot of these girls are attention seeking drama queens. Its best to just ignore them. 

you know what you sound like the scum that used to refuse to take their daughters back after they were kidnapped by mughals and brought home by Khalsa - Grow some spine, forget your nose and act like a sikh, we all make mistakes , forgive and help a fellow family member like Guru ji taught us

Edited by jkvlondon
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Sandeep was a vulnerable young girl who lived in a predominantly Islamic area. She had many questions about spirituality and expressed a strong desire to make steps to come closer to the Sikh faith. Regrettably this interest was deterred by her family. After identifying her vulnerability, Sandeep was targeted and radicalised by Islamic groups to the point she was ready to travel to Syria.

The articles you cited don't reflect the above, but I guess Sikh Youth UK must have some additional information. Are you associated with them?

In any case, I applaud you for highlighting this case. We all need to make positive efforts to acquaint Sikh youth with our faith, and with the reality of Islam and radical Islam so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you know what you sound like the scum that used to refuse to take their daughters back after they were kidnapped by mughals and brought home by Khalsa - Grow some spine, forget your nose and act like a sikh, we all make mistakes , forgive and help a fellow family member like Guru ji taught us

once a bad apple always a bad apple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here is the full show and details. She was a 15yo girl, who was lookin for dharam, her parents told her to go away , couldnt b arsed to teach her. Muslim groomers pounced on this underage girl, radicalised her, n she has tried to go to syria as a result. The parents shud b shot dead,i have no sympathy for them.

Edited by StarStriker
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BhForce said:

The articles you cited don't reflect the above, but I guess Sikh Youth UK must have some additional information. Are you associated with them?

In any case, I applaud you for highlighting this case. We all need to make positive efforts to acquaint Sikh youth with our faith, and with the reality of Islam and radical Islam so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. 

the main thing that dawah girls and girl drone on about is sikhi is man-made, not the truth, then they try to do mental gymnastics to try to claim Islam is profemale and not that bad ...

 

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

once a bad apple always a bad apple

I doubt it , once sikhi in its true roop is understood all the barriers come down and the heart changes have you not read testimonies of former party girls who became true Singhnian? 

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

from my experience Samras tend to be clueless about sikhi and do stuff just because it has always been done that way. The particular family I knew had 2 daughters and married the younger daughter to deor of older sis just because they couldn't be asked to look elsewhere.

True I've not come across a samra or sanghera girl thats had any real knowledge of sikhi but they do know how to bhangra they know how to sleep around, get drunk, smoke take drugs and indulge themselves in serious crime.
Its a systemic problem with some families and these kinda families should fix up before they disgrace themselves any further.

Most sikh and hindu families are not living in reality they are living in world where they will fight and die for material goods but not for their faith. Its a mindset that needs to change, ask any Sikh you meet what have they done to convert non-sikh to Sikhi or to promte sikhi and 99.9% will tell you they aint done jack because they too busy living their own selfish life in their own selfish existence until their daughter or sister runs off with a muslim terrorist or some other non-sikh degenerate then they start crying and wailing like a dog blaming everyone but themselves.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Who cares. We dont need scum like this in our faith. 

Theres plenty more like this girl. Let them go to syria. We do not care for them. 

Well, I, for one, do care about them. And so should every single one of us.

We do need scum like this in our faith. We are all scum. What, you're not?

ਹਮ ਨਹੀ ਚੰਗੇ ਬੁਰਾ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਇ ॥

I am not good; no one is bad.

ਸੂਹੀ (ਮਃ ੧) (੨) ੪:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੮ 
 

ਪ੍ਰਣਵਤਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਾਰੇ ਸੋਇ ॥੪॥੧॥੨॥

Prays Nanak, He alone saves us! ||4||1||2||

ਸੂਹੀ (ਮਃ ੧) (੨) ੪:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੮ 

 

Every single loss from Sikhs to Muslims has add-on effects. Once a girl (or boy) becomes a Muslim, the girl's entire family comes in contact with the Muslim world, the girl's brother-in-laws, her husband's cousins, etc. All relationships then provide additional opportunities for daawa (aggressive Islamic preaching). Sooner or later, the whole thing (movement toward Islam) gains a momentum of its own. That's the reason we make a big deal of each and every (possible) conversion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, superkaur said:

True I've not come across a samra or sanghera girl thats had any real knowledge of sikhi but they do know how to bhangra they know how to sleep around, get drunk, smoke take drugs and indulge themselves in serious crime.
Its a systemic problem with some families and these kinda families should fix up before they disgrace themselves any further.

Most sikh and hindu families are not living in reality they are living in world where they will fight and die for material goods but not for their faith. Its a mindset that needs to change, ask any Sikh you meet what have they done to convert non-sikh to Sikhi or to promte sikhi and 99.9% will tell you they aint done jack because they too busy living their own selfish life in their own selfish existence until their daughter or sister runs off with a muslim terrorist or some other non-sikh degenerate then they start crying and wailing like a dog blaming everyone but themselves.

I am under the impression also they find nothing wrong with giving their daughters to hindus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

once a bad apple always a bad apple

What is that supposed to mean? You're perfect?

 

ਅਸੀ ਖਤੇ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਕਮਾਵਦੇ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰਾਵਾਰੁ ॥

I make so many mistakes, there is no end or limit to them.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬
 

 

ਹਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਬਖਸਿ ਲੈਹੁ ਹਉ ਪਾਪੀ ਵਡ ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰੁ ॥

O Lord, please be merciful and forgive me; I am a sinner, a great offender.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬ 

 

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਲੇਖੈ ਵਾਰ ਨ ਆਵਈ ਤੂੰ ਬਖਸਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥

O Dear Lord, if You made an account of my mistakes, my turn to be forgiven would not even come. Please forgive me, and unite me with Yourself.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬ 
 

 

ਗੁਰ ਤੁਠੈ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮੇਲਿਆ ਸਭ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਕਟਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥

The Guru, in His Pleasure, has united me with the Lord God; He has cut away all my sinful mistakes.

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੩) (੨੯):੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੧੬
 

Sikhism envisions a forgiving God and Guru who bless and forgive sinners, uniting them with God.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

she only became scum because her folks did not take her need for sikhi and appropriate role models in the faith seriously . 16 years old are still naive kids and easily impressionable , it is our sanjha responsibility to be there for such young seekers

We cannot blame the parents fully. I know many parents who dot care about sikhi at all but their kids are amritdhari and who read gurbani. Other side of the coin you get conservative amritdharis who put controls on their kids and wen these kids get freedom ie university away from parents thy become tarts. Many girls from west London be they amritdhari or their parents are like this. And it is disgusting! No shame even though they might give the appearance to everyone that they are gursikh or a innocent girl, performing at silly gatka demos around west London for the past few years with a certain gatka group from Southall but in reality they've had more sausage at university then most Italian men in their lifetimes. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Also on instagram and other social media networks there is a determinated effort by dawah islamists to convert girls to their evil ideology. I see how impressionable girls are being lured by islamists with various tricks of trying to make islam look sugar coated yet their own faith is neglected because they are not being presented with peer pressure to conform to sikhi as muslims do to their friends and family.

Sister, have you seen how many Sikh girls post selfies on Instagram who have over 3-10thousad followers??? These type of women are no good. All tey want is attention from the wrong type f men. They want rich men to spoil them rotten, designer shoes bags holidays all for sex. Nothing but cheap women in this current generation of 17-35 year old Sikh women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Rather than physical training or martial arts getting a tough body at a young age.... I think it needs the resources need to go into parchar and education like giving out free booklets that give the basics of sikhi, nitem, jaapji sahib. Giving books to borrow or for free on Sikh history would also help. My interest in Sikhi started when I went to library to learn about Sikh history for an RE project during school years before then I wasnt that much into religion and all that we was taught that it was ok to worship hindu idols and mahabharat is part of our religion as it used to be on tv so we used to watch as a family. It's only later years I realised Sikhi is distrinct from hinduism and why its a better faith than islam, Christianity and others.

If that seed and thirst for knowledge and pride of your faith is not implanted in early years by loving caring parents or self desire then its very hard to have it later on in life and by that time its too late.

Wrong sister. Education of dharam is just as important as training fr warfare. If it wasn't satguruji would not have give hukam to live as warrior and to learn how to fight and use weapons. They are equal. If we all jus read books and try to learn who will do the fighting for dharam and the truth when it is needed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Sister, have you seen how many Sikh girls post selfies on Instagram who have over 3-10thousad followers??? These type of women are no good. All tey want is attention from the wrong type f men. They want rich men to spoil them rotten, designer shoes bags holidays all for sex. Nothing but cheap women in this current generation of 17-35 year old Sikh women. 

nothing's gonna change unless we meet it head on- get them to fix up or get lost after dropping the sikh pretensions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now