12 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Your right.. I was being flippant and cynical so satire felt like the best way forward 

Why were you feeling that way?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo Jio kirpa bhul chuk muaf_/\_, PRANAM ALWAYS TO BRAVE BASICS OF SIKHI LEADER BHAI JIO ATEY TEAM_/\_

But I am totally for TEACHING GURMUKHI, KEERTAN, AND THEN discussing Sikhi to ONLY TO OUR KAUM, YOUTH, SENIORS, AND ESPECIALLY ALL OF PUNJAB...SO OUR ENTIRE KAUM BECOME KHALSA PANTH, and then, KHALSA ACTIONS, WORDS, PERSONALITY, ET AL AS IN GURU PITA MAHARAJ GURU NANAK  DEV JIO ATTRACTED ALL LIKE A MAGNET TO HIMSELF, TO SIKHI...AS GURBANI, BHAI VIR SINGH JIO, ETC SIKH LITERATURE HAS CONVEYED Jio_/\_, without any effort or need to reach out to others as today's Sikh preachers.

Paviterr Charna Sikh Sangat hath jorr benti bhul chuk muaf, i am just a toree matt papee murakh, so my opinion is just as koor as i am_/\_

Penji you have nothing to be sorry about, it's your opinion. The thing is if you try to see it from a different point of view. If Sikhs don't do parchar to others than our own kaum, then how will people know about Sikhi. Sikhi doesn't just cover Sikh youth. It gives the message out for the whole world of humanity and God. Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't choose people from certain backgrounds or castes to get the message across. 

Nobody is forced to convert or any ideas enforced upon anybody. It's about getting the awareness across, because without it, Sikhs will be looked upon as another religion, just because of the colour of somebody's skin. It's important to let people know, we do not support extremism or tolerate any sort of activities. This is one of the reasons of parchar in different languages. If there is no parchar, then how will the world know about Sikhi? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, sitokaur said:

BOS atey other Sikh organisations, SGPC, etc HAVE TO REACH OUT TO EDUCATION BOARDS WORLD OVER, to appeal to them to include Sikh education,

Yes I agree. I'm not sure if you're aware of the Amritsar Visitor Information Centre Project also? 

Edited by simran345
Added YouTube video instead.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, sitokaur said:

because even at community college I work, NOTHING IN LIBRARY ON SIKHI

If there are other religion's literature, maybe you could ask them if they could add Sikh information too. And you/they could request literature/information/leaflets from Basics of Sikhi or any other Sikh organisation of your choice that is correct and accurate. 

Gurfathe Simran345 Jio,

I am aware of the Amritsar Visitor Information Center, but please also try to observe and research if people actually read or simply discard, as I have observed sadly, our literature IN GURMUKHI, on ground being ignored by our own too_/\_.

About the library not having information on Sikhi, I am not in a position to be able to make the recommendation ji.  Furthermore, more effective if Sikhi included in education curriculum ji.  

Bhai Jagmeet Singh, campaigning in Canada, just recently told to end shariah law by protestor, and he responded with we love you, instead of, informing individual, that Sikhs are not muslims, and thus, no connection with shariah.

bhul chuk muaf Guru Nanak kirpa karey_/\_

On 24/07/2017 at 0:57 PM, singhbj singh said:

Ask a doc to give you an estimate of how long back could have the cancer cells developed in Bhai Jugraj Singh's body.

I think what singhbj wanted to say was that muslims did kaala jadu black magic on bhai jagraj singh. Because the muslims were made too look bad or weak they retailiated in this cowardly way. So bj is saying unless u have strong naam bhagti to fight against kaala jadoo dont go against muslims. 

Ofc i thought bj would be too educated to believe in this jadoo stuff but well...living in fear all the time does things to ppl.

I mean he couldnt mean that waheguru punishes ppl with cancer for speaking against other religions cuz then there would be no muslim or christian preachers left...as they all insult other religions. And what about ISIS where is their cancer as theyve got the worst karam

"kaala jadu black magic" rofl , if there was any such thing Tony Blair, George Bush and lord knows how many others who have started wars in the middle east/near east would not be doing as well as they are these days. You come and go in this life at guru ji's discretion.