1 minute ago, OneBeing said:

Why are we all arguing amongst ourselves? 

No argument on my part But because One gentleman believes that somehow if a parchaarik says the truth i.e. gurmat and someone finds it objectionable  that somehow the parchaarik has sinned and needs punishment - he pointed out Bhai Jagraj Singh as an example because he developed inoperable cancer. Now that is simply not true and is frankly cowardly and insulting- it's like saying no sikh should speak up for themselves in front of dawah guys or christian missionaries

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, singhbj singh said:

Being a Parcharak doesn't mean you can say & do anything on a public platform there are do's & don'ts

Nobody's asking little mister Internet warrior to do the least bit of help for the world, but for those who are don't be so Beta that you are going to make the Panth look weak as a whole.

1 hour ago, singhbj singh said:

If you knew what karma triggered your health problem wouldn't you advice dear one's not to commit the same deeds ?

Don't know if you've been seriously emotionally abused as a child, but this is not any real argument to stop any Seva.

Guest Jacfsing2
19 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Ask a doc to give you an estimate of how long back could have the cancer cells developed in Bhai Jugraj Singh's body.

From my own perspective @OneBeing, this is why we are arguing.

13 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

From my own perspective @OneBeing, this is why we are arguing.

I dont understand what that singhbj person meant. Can you explain?

Edited by OneBeing

43 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

I dont understand what that singhbj person meant. Can you explain?

He's basically saying, that because Bhai Jagraj Singh was doing street parchar and having conversations with Muslims about Sikhi, that was the cause or contribution towards him becoming ill. Very narrow minded and pathetic thinking. 

Now you know what to expect if you do parchar, this is the bakwas you will have to hear from people who have no consideration for those that have made a difference to the Panth and helped not only youth, but adults also to connect to Sikhi. Who needs enemies when your own are belittling good soul's names. 

You should be ashamed singhbj. I'm done with u. 

Edited by simran345
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, simran345 said:

He's basically saying, that because Bhai Jagraj Singh was doing street parchar and having conversations with Muslims about Sikhi, that was the cause or contribution towards him becoming ill. Very narrow minded and pathetic thinking. 

Now you know what to expect if you do parchar, this is the bakwas you will have to hear from people who have no consideration for those that have made a difference to the Panth and helped not only youth, but adults also to connect to Sikhi. Who needs enemies when your own are belittling good soul's names. 

You should be ashamed singhbj. I'm done with u. 

Damn! thats messed up.Why would he say this?!?

Oh well, I guess he doesnt know much about life then...

• Like 1

This is what our brother Bhai Jagraj Singh was in the video link, full of love and nimrata, that people from faiths/religions gave him respect. He didn't hurt people's sentiments as some people try to make out, but as meaningful conversations and did not belittle anybody's faith/religion in the process of giving awareness of Sikhi. 

There's some members on this forum, that think they are know it alls and start judging people's past or that they are lower than others, when in fact it's them that have issues and can't appreciate a person for what they are. That's because they don't bother to look at their own avgun. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1603903546311136&id=100000745199122&ref=content_filter

Edited by simran345
Added is.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

why are you posting nothing in reply to my post?

Are you the same troll as "OneBeing" SinghOne" and now "jaspindjy" ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

singhbj,

cancer is Vahiguroo given, and death too, but for a Gurmukh as Bhai Jagraj Singh Jio, he was no longer living since he replied to musalman at one street parchar,"to be singing Vahiguroo praise amongst holy is ultimate happiness!  Why would there be need for any women etc kurr!"

So cancer and death did not kill Bhai Jagraj Singh Jio, because he knew how to live_/\_

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

Why would there be need for any women etc kurr!"

Penji, I've noticed you occasionally write "kurr" in or at the end of sentences. What does this mean? 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Penji, I've noticed you occasionally write "kurr" in or at the end of sentences. What does this mean? 

In Gurmukhi there's only 2 Akhars: ਕੌਰ, and only one Muharni for Kaur. Something I don't get about converting Punjabi into Roman, is why they pick the letters they do to transliterate. Especially with no, "ਅ"

33 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

In Gurmukhi there's only 2 Akhars: ਕੌਰ, and only one Muharni for Kaur. Something I don't get about converting Punjabi into Roman, is why they pick the letters they do to transliterate. Especially with no, "ਅ"

Is penji writing "Kaur"? I'm not understanding what "kurr" is?

5 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo bhul chuk muaf, i am referring "kurr" as in Asa Di // jio_/\_.

Sorry, still don't understand it. Can you write the full pangti please? 

2 hours ago, sitokaur said:

singhbj,

cancer is Vahiguroo given, and death too, but for a Gurmukh as Bhai Jagraj Singh Jio, he was no longer living since he replied to musalman at one street parchar,"to be singing Vahiguroo praise amongst holy is ultimate happiness!  Why would there be need for any women etc kurr!"

So cancer and death did not kill Bhai Jagraj Singh Jio, because he knew how to live_/\_

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Kaur ji, did he really say 'why would there be need for any woman'?? Do you have the link to the video so I can watch it please? vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh