OneBeing    31
10 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

One being,

It is better to be under confident coz it gives a chance to learn grow.

Being over confident won't let you learn will result in downfall.

Ok, I'll  be under confident.

gurdssingh    113
6 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Just don't make the same blunder as Bhai Jugraj Singh of debating & hurting sentiments of Muslims.

2 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Ask a doc to give you an estimate of how long back could have the cancer cells developed in Bhai Jugraj Singh's body.

Bhai Jugraj Singh Ji, told it as it was from Sikhi perspective. He told 100% truth. What are you implying, huh?

All the dawah guys -Imran, Hamza, Ali, Mohamed, Musa etc. Had respect for Bhai sahib, just watch the debates.

What are you alluding? Bhai sahib never disrespected any faith. Have you heard of Tommy Robinson, Alex Jones, Rebel Media? Question - what about these guys on social media? They are out right insulting Islam and have been for years. They appear fit and healthy. Pls don't fall for stupid YouTube videos claiming look what happens to people debating Islam.

dallysingh101    1,583
2 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Ask a doc to give you an estimate of how long back could have the cancer cells developed in Bhai Jugraj Singh's body.

If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting.......

What are you? Like another pacifist or something? You think Sikhs in the UK are going to get anywhere by constantly sticking their tails in between their legs and not confronting other communities? 

Where the hell are you living? 

jkvlondon    3,419
3 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

he may have had it from 1984 and it grew slowly just like steve jobs one but what are you trying to imply? You reckon rebutting muslim attacks and christian attacks on sikhi and its message, makes this somehow a punishment for that ? ARE YOU MAD OR JUST A COWARD?

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 4

jkvlondon    3,419
5 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Yes i am aware of the whole system of YouTube and its algorithm. I've studied various ways in which the biggest businessmen and youtubers market and reach their audiences.

So I'll be pretty good at "marketing" which is definately one of my strongest fields.

Ive had at least 7 plus years of experience with social media and have almost mastered ways in which large groups of people are reached and manipulated by businesses.

: )

youtube and marketing experience aside , how's your sikhi, how's your abhiyaas going? Can you debate without being riled ? If you want to do this join BOS Parchaarik school and learn the ropes and support them  not divide the audience. They need up and coming sikhs to get behind them and their projects

• Like 1

Jacfsing2    1,845
3 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

I'm not one to use swearing, but F*ck you and what are you trying to say? People don't get cancer from standing-up for what's right, Bhai Jugraj Singh was only trying to do his best to keep the Isaat of Guru Sahib high, and I don't even agree with most of what he said on BasicsOfSikhi. You'd probably say the same to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji and say he got smallpox because he didn't bow to Aurangzeb!

• Like 4

InderjitS    993

Way too much Tamo Gun being expressed on this site, no wonder why it only has a handful of hardcore posters now and the MODS are clearly super lax - good or bad depending on the age of visitors coming to learn about a Sikhi. How about STAMPING an 18+ sign or warning before logging in, just so they know what type of language might be used on the site. Possibly requires a separate post :waheguru:

Edited by InderjitS
  • Like 3

superkaur    320
6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Vaheguru!

Recommend you read Bhai Randhir Singh's book: Is Bowing to Guru Granth Sahib Akin to Idol Worship

Are you feeling ok? Cos your falling into blasphemy here bro.

I don't want to read no book by some random guy when its just common sense that SGGS Ji is called Guru for a reason and Not Waheguru. Also Guru gobind singh ji stated "guru maneyo granth" and passed the guruship to SGGS Ji he didnt say Waheguru maneyo SGGS Ji.

None of the Guru's said they were Waheguru anyone who states this is committing a grace sin against them and Sikhi.

Edited by superkaur

jkvlondon    3,419
17 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Are you feeling ok? Cos your falling into blasphemy here bro.

I don't want to read no book by some random guy when its just common sense that SGGS Ji is called Guru for a reason and Not Waheguru. Also Guru gobind singh ji stated "guru maneyo granth" and passed the guruship to SGGS Ji he didnt say Waheguru maneyo SGGS Ji.

None of the Guru's said they were Waheguru anyone who states this is committing a grace sin against them and Sikhi.

shabad Guru Surat Dhun Chela ... shabad is the jot, jot is parmeshvar don't forget Guru ji is app Parmeshvar

• Like 3

Jacfsing2    1,845
22 minutes ago, superkaur said:

It's said all through Gurbani, "Bani Nirankar Hai", "Jot Roop Har Aap", "Gur Nanak Dhaev Govindh Roop". 

• Like 2

Big_Tera    373
10 hours ago, OneBeing said:

I was thinking of starting a YouTube channel about sikhi and do parchar like Basics Of Sikhi on Gurbani meanings/naam.

Should I start this or just join Basics Of Sikhi???

Go for it

• Like 1

superkaur    320
20 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

shabad Guru Surat Dhun Chela ... shabad is the jot, jot is parmeshvar don't forget Guru ji is app Parmeshvar

shabad yes not the actual saroop that's the difference.

The words, the intellect, the philosophy, the wisdom is from Waheguru via the Guru's not the physical book or body saroop which some people mistakenly think is ok to worship and misunderstanding to the point of thinking this is our God now just like hindus do with their idols.

jkvlondon    3,419
3 minutes ago, superkaur said:

The words, the intellect, the philosophy, the wisdom is from Waheguru via the Guru's not the physical book or body saroop which some people mistakenly think is ok to worship and misunderstanding to the point of thinking this is our God now just like hindus do with their idols.

do you really think veer ji was saying that, just as the deh was not Guru Nanak same way Saroop kagad shiaaee is not ...it is poojnik(matha tekna) because it is the resting place of Guru Sahib's jot/naad like we sing jitte jahe bahe mera Satguru so Thaa suhave Ram Raje  ... literally we do put doord of sangat on our matha (leh doord mukh lava doord mukh lave)

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 4

Jacfsing2    1,845
13 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Guru Sahib isn't limited to a body. Also nobody made a physical representation of him. 

• Like 1