InderjitS

Bhai Jagraj Singh has passed away.

@jaspindjy Good points, well done! I always donate my daswandh to international and national charities. 

Edited by muscleman
  • Like 1

Wheguru Wheguru je ka Khalsa Wheguru je ke Fateh. I hope the basics of Sikhi work continues to the same level of Bahi Sahibs standard which is simplifying the message. 

• Like 1

I know I am late on this.

But how did someone so young pass away? Who seemed pefectly healthy. Maybe he was poisened by dark forces from other faiths. As they saw he was powefull and capable of converting many to Sikhism. 

This is a terrible loss for Sikhism. As He was the only one that had the carisma and presence to to bring people to the faith and educate Sikhs.

He had a great way of explaining things to make it easy to understand.

I doubt there will ever be anyone as good a speaker then him. This is very sad news. We have lost someone truly great. 

RIP

Thoughts are with his family. 

Edited by Big_Tera

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

I know I am late on this.

But how did someone so young pass away? Who deemed pefectly healthy. Maybe he was poisened by dark forces from other faiths. As they saw he was powefull and capable of converting many to Sikhism. 

he went because of hukam, he suffered to finish his lena dena ...he accepted it as Akal Purakh's will try not to ascribe superstitious nonsense as a causation , because as gurbani tells you jis ka sahib dada hoe , tis nu maar na sakke koe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

he went because of hukam, he suffered to finish his lena dena ...he accepted it as Akal Purakh's will try not to ascribe superstitious nonsense as a causation , because as gurbani tells you jis ka sahib dada hoe , tis nu maar na sakke koe

That is fine and well.

But what makes it a big shame is that Sikhs in the uk are not exactly blessed with alot of good speakers who can inspire the youth like he could. He was the only person who actually managed to engage the youth aswell as explaining concepts. He could have gone on to become a great leader for Sikhs in the Uk and around the world. Now all we are left with is that bafoon brother of his. 

Just a out of interest was Jugraj bald like his brother sunny hundal?

As baldness usually runs in families.

Edited by Big_Tera

Just now, Big_Tera said:

That is fine and well.

But what makes it a big shame is that Sikhs in the uk are not exactly blessed with alot of good speakers who can inspire the youth like he could. He was the only person who actually managed to engage the youth aswell as explaining concepts. He could have gone on to become a great leader for Sikhs in the Uk and around the world. Now all we are left with is that bafoon brother of his. 

Just a quick question. Was Jugraj bald like his brother sunny hundal?

no don't think so because sunny is doing the shaft hairstyle to look intelligent and distance himself from  sikhi (yeah haha on both counts) and yet he cannot stop yapping about things that have nothing to do with him .The liberal media love it and lap up his pronouncments like he knows something but all he does is undermine his own parent's community for the people who would have them converted or six feet under. 

17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

no don't think so because sunny is doing the shaft hairstyle to look intelligent and distance himself from  sikhi (yeah haha on both counts) and yet he cannot stop yapping about things that have nothing to do with him .The liberal media love it and lap up his pronouncments like he knows something but all he does is undermine his own parent's community for the people who would have them converted or six feet under. 

His brother is not a household name to be honest. 

17 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Just a out of interest was Jugraj bald like his brother sunny hundal?

As baldness usually runs in families.

It doesn't 'usually' run in families. He would have a higher chance of baldness, yes. But most men (and women) lose hair/hair thickness as they get older

Our life is so short. We have so many constraints and chains. Remembering Bhai Sahib's beautiful life accomplishments as a Gursikh.

He was so passionate about BOS. I have seen others doing video sewa but not even a 1% closer to the passion Jagraj singh had for spreading word out of Sikhs to all. He spoke straight thru his heart. It is very disheartening that we cannot even raise and meet the fundraising goal. Selfish world we live in- Sikhnet used his videos for their popularity gain but they never bothered to raise or pitch in to support their fundraising effort. Not then only but all major institutions, organizations etc. ☹️

• Like 4

On 20/10/2017 at 8:21 AM, S1ngh said:

He was so passionate about BOS. I have seen others doing video sewa but not even a 1% closer to the passion Jagraj singh had for spreading word out of Sikhs to all. He spoke straight thru his heart. It is very disheartening that we cannot even raise and meet the fundraising goal. Selfish world we live in- Sikhnet used his videos for their popularity gain but they never bothered to raise or pitch in to support their fundraising effort. Not then only but all major institutions, organizations etc. ☹️

So, there are absolutely no others who can do a similar job? Aren't there others in BOS like Sukha Singh who are good speakers? 

7 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

The thing with Jagraj is.

He was very likeable and had a eloquent way of explaining things. Which did not feel patronising or threatening to others. Theres probably many who have 100 times more knowledge of Sikhism then jagraj did but they dont have the charasmatic personality and talking ability as he did. Which is what made him so well liked amongst Sikhs and non Sikhs.

Doing parchaar has alot to do with how you say something. Not what you say. Theres probaby thousands with the same carisma and gift of the gab as Jagraj. But they are probably not into Sikhism and are most probably moneh or lack the dedication and desire. 

Agree, Bhai Jagraj Singh was down to earth, friendly and had good interpersonal skills. That’s what makes people interested in something. And he was passionate about Sikhi, you could tell he had pure love for God. 

• Like 1

On 20/10/2017 at 8:21 AM, S1ngh said:

if you look into the whole of their history they have taken only:  our philosophy, our look, our Gurbani and used it to make money never returned the love shown them by 'brown' sikhs  either during the eighties, nineties or even now ...if you remind them to show satkar of Gurbani then we are 'taliban' ...and then cut off from putting our views forward. 

The other indian main ones are controlled from outside by inside stooges

It's down to everyone to do their own little bit , in themselves, in their families and friendship groups and support BOS, Nanak Naam, Sikh2inspire and other upraley

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1