InderjitS

Bhai Jagraj Singh has passed away.

simran345    2,455
1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe now is the time to promote BOS and ensure its continued success by supporting the whole team and not letting it lose momentum

Agree penji, how can we do that? He touched many people's souls, and like myself, so many are grateful for being given the chance of get back into Sikhi, or learn more about it than they ever would have on their own. People's lives have changed for the better from what he set up. 

• Like 1

InderjitS    994
2 hours ago, simran345 said:

Agree penji, how can we do that? He touched many people's souls, and like myself, so many are grateful for being given the chance of get back into Sikhi, or learn more about it than they ever would have on their own. People's lives have changed for the better from what he set up. 

“Only SatGuru Ji can give or take life away and they are never wrong, only perfect. In all the Seva that Guru Ji allowed me to do of his beautiful Panth, I’ve made many mistakes and I ask forgiveness from the Sangat. If the Guru’s message has touched you and you feel it’s the truth, I urge you to follow that truth and become a GurSikh as none of us knows how long we have left. Please do Ardaas that Guru Ji gives me a place in his Charan and keeps my family and the Panth in Chardi-Kala. May the Panth flourish, even if I am finished, this is pure joy for me.” Jagraj Singh..

• Like 2

Wingz23    188

I never met him but from all the videos i have watched he was truly and intellectual being who was blessed in this world. Such a great soul, deepest condolences to his family.

WJKK WJKF

• Like 1

simran345    2,455
1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

“Only SatGuru Ji can give or take life away and they are never wrong, only perfect. In all the Seva that Guru Ji allowed me to do of his beautiful Panth, I’ve made many mistakes and I ask forgiveness from the Sangat. If the Guru’s message has touched you and you feel it’s the truth, I urge you to follow that truth and become a GurSikh as none of us knows how long we have left. Please do Ardaas that Guru Ji gives me a place in his Charan and keeps my family and the Panth in Chardi-Kala. May the Panth flourish, even if I am finished, this is pure joy for me.” Jagraj Singh..

Thank you InderjitS paji for this. I'm so proud of that we had a humble soul as Bhai Jagraj Singh paji to guide us on Sikhi. And his team will carry on doing what they do for Sikhi. 

Edited by simran345
Added more.
  • Like 1

Kira    1,246

He helped me alot in learning and directing my attention to things my limited intelligence missed. He'll be missed as a Panth but we should use his passing as a catalyst to take over his work. 

• Like 3

Hammertime007    460

Wheguru je ka khalsa Wheguru ji ke fateh.  A tragic loss to panth especially the UK panth, great sevadarr,  very intelligent and presented Sikhi to the youth which made it practical and simpler to understand. Lets hope he has reached the right place and is one with God. Wheguru ji ke khalsa Wheguru ji ke fateh.

• Like 2

BhForce    536

I can only claim to have watched about 3-4 of Bhai Sahib's videos, but they were very good and effective. I applaud the effort he made in his short life.

• Like 1

S1ngh    1,383

He started in 2012 and within 5 years he did sewa that no other Sikh youth ever did. He spent time with sangat for the past many years and sangat (us) should now support him and his organization including his very young family.

• Like 4