InderjitS

Bhai Jagraj Singh has passed away.

Just been informed of some very sad news. Bhai Sahib has passed away.

Update from fb page

EVERYTHINGS 13 ANNOUNCEMENT

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Jagraj Singh, founder of Everythings 13.

Jagraj Singh was diagnosed with stage four inoperable cancer in December 2016.

We request all to respect the privacy of Jagraj Singh’s family and the Everythings 13 team during this period.

Any further information will be shared only by Everythings 13.

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by InderjitS
  • Like 1

Waheguru, waheguru!

A massive loss for the panth. He has inspired many sikhs to go on the right path and many of those sikhs are now amrit shakan!

He has definitely reached satchkhand and become one with Waheguru himself.

Edited by monatosingh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Really a big loss for kaum. Rest in peace bhai ji :'( 

Not a loss ..but a chitanvani how little we can trust time left , the best response to his passing and the passing of all our parchaariks is to review or immerse  ourselves in what they taught and dedicate in building up our own jeevan and encourage anyone and everyone to naam jap

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

can the mods capitalise the 'S' in Singh please...

Use the "Edit" option to change it

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Use the "Edit" option to change it

Thanks, is that a new feature or was it always present? Can't believe I missed it..

3 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Thanks, is that a new feature or was it always present? Can't believe I missed it..

Don't know but have been editing my posts & topics a lot recently.

Oh no, R.I.P. Bhai Jagraj Singh paji. It's his videos that I started to learn about Sikhi from. He inspired me a lot towards Sikhi, just by watching him explain things in his videos. 

It is a great loss of a great Sikh who has left the upcoming generation with a treasure of Everything's 13, Basics of Sikhi to learn from. 

May Waheguru give his family strength through this sad time. 

Waheguru 🙏🏻🌼

Edited by simran345
  • Like 1