Bhai Jagraj Singh has passed away.

InderjitS

On 8/13/2017 at 2:33 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

If you expect his family to support him, his brother is Hundal, and even when Bhai Jugraj Singh left the world, he made a post belittling him.

What, this really happened?! Sunny Hundal is a seriously messed up self-hating Islamophile coconut leftist, but in this he would truly outdo himself. I know that he hates his own Kaum with a passion, but not being able to even spare your own saka brother?? I can hardly believe it ... so, do you have a link, bro?

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, BhForce said:

What, this really happened?! Sunny Hundal is a seriously messed up self-hating Islamophile coconut leftist, but in this he would truly outdo himself. I know that he hates his own Kaum with a passion, but not being able to even spare your own saka brother?? I can hardly believe it ... so, do you have a link, bro?

https://m.facebook.com/notes/sunny-hundal/jagraj-singh-1979-2017-a-sikh-pioneer/1545328208870590/?__tn__=H-R

You have to read into it,

in one of Bhai Singh Jio videos, he told about using ALL HIS FINANCES UNTIL HE HAD NO MORE TO SPREAD MESSAGE OF SIKHI.

Today, we complain about 10 percent that ACTUALLY IS GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO HUKAM AND MONEY, to care for a true Khalsa SINGHNI (no longer russian, as she has taken Khalsa amrit), and Khalsa's children?

On 8/12/2017 at 7:28 PM, jaspindjy said:

How much money do you want everyone to be donating to reach $270,000 sum, because there are also the channels that also asking for donations to do prachaar which is to reach many million peoples.  Mostly people don't normally ask for money from sangat when someone dies like raagi died in the gurdwara stage. His family didn't ask for money from others they too had three little children . His wife is asking for us to give her the money her parents and her inlaws will help her in these circumstances. I don't know why is she like a beggar asking us to pay we don't have more money. Can you tell everyone here why she is asking for money from everyone? There are many poor needy peoples all over the world, in punjab many poor peoples with no food or clothes also the gurdwara near them don't help them they turn to jesus for desperation. In England they have children benefits aslo  free schools free medical health too that's why no one dies of hunger it is wrong to ask for money from others if the government look after them if they poor without employment. She can too also work as there many single parents with children they work to feed them children also pay for everything for them. I don't feel good if people beg others to give money to them they must get job but not ask sikhs hard working ordinary people also it is not sikhi to beg. She can also find some employment like everybody else even if she now single parent . When he leave his first wife did the first wife ask for money from the sangat for her kid. What amount she had asked from the sangat? No one must ask for money it is wrong. She can find employment like everybody she must not ask for charity. There many sikhs womens who become widowed and no one gives them any money to their children or anything. It is her being Russian taking advantage or exploiting poor sikh sangat people. In Russia no one collect money if any sikhs womens or mens in trouble. They don't feel proud of sikhs peoples there because they are from India. There also many peoples sikhs dying in punjab because they have no money. Some girls don't marry because they don't have much money for marriages. Their fathers can't find employment because they have problems.

Firstly, I wasted a few minutes reading your post, which unfortunately I'm not going to get back.

Secondly, why not help support our parcharaks and their families? Bhai Jugraj Singh Ji gave so much for parchar and the sangat, can we not even do this much? And his wife is running the Mighty Khala project as well. I ask you, is that not a worthy cause? 

Jagraj wasn't your 'ahhm' parcharak. He boldly tackled issues in the UK that the average parcharakh would never dare to, lest they stood out from the crowd and lost even those few pennies that the Gurdwara committees contemptuously threw at them. 

Bhai Jagraj was of a different mold. He played his part in highlighting the grooming issue, and condemned those who washed their hands of this serious matter. He faced up to xtian and islamic parcharaks when all we usually ever get is mundane 'preaching to the converted' in Gurdwaras. 

He encouraged us to be truly weapons trained with modern firearms.

Importantly, he faced up to political realities of Sikhs in the UK, who have a habit of trusting authorities like gullible dimwitted (aka lulloo) children. He thought that the marches that take place in London were a waste of time (I feel the same way too). He faced up to scarcely touched historical truths of the anglo-Sikh relationship too and how it transformed Sikhi into 'Sikhism'  which weakened us. He told us how caste in-between us became solidified at this time too - due to Brit policies of divide and rule. He fearlessly faced up to the ugly truth about partition (and told the world how this event effected his own family as well as the wider Sikh world). He challenged the British collusion in 1984 via the SAS. He travelled the world preaching. With his brother being like he is (Sunny), he showed us that we can strive in our faith as individuals regardless of our siblings. He done all of this and MUCH MUCH more - and all in an articulate fashion without a whiff of penduism.

I remember that famous The Big Questions episode on the BBC where Bhai Jagraj was in the audience with another, much older (but apparently not wiser) chaaploose 'uncle' (Lalvani was his name - I think??). I think the way Jagraj confidently handled himself in stark contrast to the outright sycophancy of the other Sikh man there perfectly exemplified his importance to me. I mean imagine Jagraj wasn't there! Imagine what weak, guileless, sycophantic stereotypical impression of Sikhs that uncle would have left on the minds of viewers.........

I agree that all quality, heart felt parchaar should be rewarded (but we should be careful of making this reward the objective of the paracharaks). But in this case given the groundbreaking, precedent setting nature of Bhai Jagraj's contribution, I'm not surprised that people feel he is especially worthy of attention - the least we can do is give his family a little hand-up for all he gave us - and when it was needed the most too. 

I thought I'd post this just to remind everyone how effective he was at conveying uncomfortable truths, even in difficult circumstances:

20 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

They need our help.

People like him also need help.

he the convert said that he chose to convert purely for ilaaj , which he could have gotten from free sikh doctor clinics and hospitals . He gave up his dharam because they told him Jesus healed him , big fat lie ... This kind of person would have become a muslim or a hindu too if they gave him money.

there is no cure for faithlessness ...

stupid panjabi folks believe in all manner of BS customs through their hindu neighbours influence, like jathera , kes nahin dhona veer vaar nu, nau nahin kuttne os din.... they fall at the feet of anyone who says they can give them guaranteed son, or tell fortune, Education doesn't even stop this mindset . All the punjabi pastors use GURBANI to illustrate concepts which they claim are in the BIBLE it's all lies ... they even do it on youtube but , you think that money is going to fix that ? 

SIKHI is going to fix that , Knowledge of Gurbani is going to fix, leaving victim/ghulam mentality is going to fix that and telling the jhutthi-chatt singers, politicians and leaders to take a flying leap is going to do that.

like we said you don't have to give a penny because we already knew you were announcing your excuses.

1 hour ago, jaspindjy said:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jagrajsinghsfamily

If that is what he wished to do that is his business not anyone else's.

We also give family daswanth from the little money we both earn with three kids under 6

No body told you to read. NOT A CAUSE FOR US AT ALL. I won't be donating one single CENT.

THIS IS A BIG CAUSE FOR THE KOM to help poor girls marriage they need our funding

ANOTHER BIG CAUSE THE POOR SIKHS OF PUNJAB NEED OUR FUNDING TO STOP THEM FROM CONVERSIONS

AND

nobody heals heart valve defects like that ...fitte muh drama baaz de aulad jaa ke chapard vich chaal maar. Navtoj Sidhu is Dhobhi da <banned word filter activated> - we know he altered Gurbani to promote himself and his party before , someone should have done good maalish sewa by now.

If people believed in sikhi properly no money would be needed to marry sons and daughters , no suicides would happen, Guru Pita ji said we are not to sell our children or buy them , any person asking for daaj is not his sikh, anyone who harasses the girl's family or her are not sikhs. Parchaar is the most needed thing on this planet.

Gurmukho Jio_/\_,

Gurbani heals all and our every svaas is very precious so Vahiguroo Jio kirpa karin, we value Naam atey Gurbani ONLY jio_/\_.

No need to turn to anyone or anywhere when dukh or poverty in our lives. WITH REHIT DISCIPLINE, AND SIMPLE LIVING, we do not even have to do ardas for good health etc Guru Pyareo Jio_/\_.

Guru Gobind Singh Jio, Vahiguroo Jio bakshlei SAB SABNA NU, EH JANAM KHALSA (not Khalistan, as earth is ALREADY KHALISTAN CREATED BY VAHIGUROO, but all too focused on dukh, poverty etc. to not realise all is tests, game of Vahiguroo Jio to distract us)_/\_

hath jorr benti sabna paviterr charan bhul chuk muaf jio_/\_