InderjitS

Bhai Jagraj Singh has passed away.

80 posts in this topic

Just been informed of some very sad news. Bhai Sahib has passed away.

Update from fb page

EVERYTHINGS 13 ANNOUNCEMENT

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Jagraj Singh, founder of Everythings 13.

Jagraj Singh was diagnosed with stage four inoperable cancer in December 2016.

We request all to respect the privacy of Jagraj Singh’s family and the Everythings 13 team during this period.

Any further information will be shared only by Everythings 13.

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by InderjitS
1 person likes this

Vaheguru!

Really big loss for Bhai Sahib's family and our Panth

4 people like this

Really a big loss for kaum. Rest in peace bhai ji :'( 

2 people like this

I would urge everyone not to like the post.

1 person likes this

Waheguru, waheguru!

A massive loss for the panth. He has inspired many sikhs to go on the right path and many of those sikhs are now amrit shakan!

He has definitely reached satchkhand and become one with Waheguru himself.

Edited by monatosingh
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Really a big loss for kaum. Rest in peace bhai ji :'( 

Not a loss ..but a chitanvani how little we can trust time left , the best response to his passing and the passing of all our parchaariks is to review or immerse  ourselves in what they taught and dedicate in building up our own jeevan and encourage anyone and everyone to naam jap

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

can the mods capitalise the 'S' in Singh please...

Use the "Edit" option to change it

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Use the "Edit" option to change it

Thanks, is that a new feature or was it always present? Can't believe I missed it..

Waheguru

Was just pondering on this the other day:

Edited by dallysingh101
2 people like this

3 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Thanks, is that a new feature or was it always present? Can't believe I missed it..

Don't know but have been editing my posts & topics a lot recently.

Oh no, R.I.P. Bhai Jagraj Singh paji. It's his videos that I started to learn about Sikhi from. He inspired me a lot towards Sikhi, just by watching him explain things in his videos. 

It is a great loss of a great Sikh who has left the upcoming generation with a treasure of Everything's 13, Basics of Sikhi to learn from. 

May Waheguru give his family strength through this sad time. 

Waheguru 🙏🏻🌼

Edited by simran345
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe now is the time to promote BOS and ensure its continued success by supporting the whole team and not letting it lose momentum

Agree penji, how can we do that? He touched many people's souls, and like myself, so many are grateful for being given the chance of get back into Sikhi, or learn more about it than they ever would have on their own. People's lives have changed for the better from what he set up. 

1 person likes this

Waheguru 🙏

This is so sad to hear. He inspired moorakhs like me to get into sikhi 

RIP ji

1 person likes this

Waheguru. 

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long."

2 hours ago, simran345 said:

Agree penji, how can we do that? He touched many people's souls, and like myself, so many are grateful for being given the chance of get back into Sikhi, or learn more about it than they ever would have on their own. People's lives have changed for the better from what he set up. 

“Only SatGuru Ji can give or take life away and they are never wrong, only perfect. In all the Seva that Guru Ji allowed me to do of his beautiful Panth, I’ve made many mistakes and I ask forgiveness from the Sangat. If the Guru’s message has touched you and you feel it’s the truth, I urge you to follow that truth and become a GurSikh as none of us knows how long we have left. Please do Ardaas that Guru Ji gives me a place in his Charan and keeps my family and the Panth in Chardi-Kala. May the Panth flourish, even if I am finished, this is pure joy for me.” Jagraj Singh..

1 person likes this

I never met him but from all the videos i have watched he was truly and intellectual being who was blessed in this world. Such a great soul, deepest condolences to his family.

WJKK WJKF

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

“Only SatGuru Ji can give or take life away and they are never wrong, only perfect. In all the Seva that Guru Ji allowed me to do of his beautiful Panth, I’ve made many mistakes and I ask forgiveness from the Sangat. If the Guru’s message has touched you and you feel it’s the truth, I urge you to follow that truth and become a GurSikh as none of us knows how long we have left. Please do Ardaas that Guru Ji gives me a place in his Charan and keeps my family and the Panth in Chardi-Kala. May the Panth flourish, even if I am finished, this is pure joy for me.” Jagraj Singh..

Thank you InderjitS paji for this. I'm so proud of that we had a humble soul as Bhai Jagraj Singh paji to guide us on Sikhi. And his team will carry on doing what they do for Sikhi. 

Edited by simran345
Added more.
1 person likes this