Jump to content
Guest Singh

Dhadrianwale exposed

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

Darshan singh has been ex communicated. That is a fair punishment is it not.

My argument was in reg to innocent killings. The main uproar is that dhumma forgave sirsa yet took an innicent life. We havent forgiven darshan singh, sirsa or dhumma and nor will we. 

Right, I'm not arguing for violent punishment for Ragi Darshan Singh. I'm arguing for non-violent opposition (in the form of speeches, katha, articles, protests, etc.) against Sirsa baba and Ragi Darshan SIngh.

Respect to you for accepting that Ragi Darshan Singh did something wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Right, I'm not arguing for violent punishment for Ragi Darshan Singh. I'm arguing for non-violent opposition (in the form of speeches, katha, articles, protests, etc.) against Sirsa baba and Ragi Darshan SIngh.

Respect to you for accepting that Ragi Darshan Singh did something wrong.

Hanji. Most panthic people that i know of, have always opposed darshan singh to the hilt.

I wouldnt say 'accept' because that makes it sound like darshan singh is my friend lol i would say 'aware'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mahakaal Taksaal

Only a matter of time before Taksali Singhs do sodha of missionary dushts like Dhadrianwala, Panthpreet, Dhunda, Dhapali, Sabhra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guest Mahakaal Taksaal said:

Only a matter of time before Taksali Singhs do sodha of missionary dushts like Dhadrianwala, Panthpreet, Dhunda, Dhapali, Sabhra

Well done for coming and spreading more hatred.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Well done for coming and spreading more hatred.

How convenient for you to call the post that attacks missionaries hate, but your a Muslim with a burqa when taksal is slandered by your Muslim husband @JS79.  You are a very obedient wife. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JKaur

I just wanted to point out whoever said the bullet hole was in the back of his head, if you knew a bit about forensics (even watching CSI you'd know) that a bullet has two wounds, entry and exit. The exit is always larger and bleeds more. It's because the bullet enters creating a hole size of the round but then due to tissue and bone gets squished on itself, this causes it drag tissue along with it towards the exit. More debris exiting than what went in initially and the force causes a larger exit wound as it explodes outward. So the bullet was not from behind. It was from in front and exit wound was at back of his head. (Experience in forensics) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

How convenient for you to call the post that attacks missionaries hate, but your a Muslim with a burqa when taksal is slandered by your Muslim husband @JS79.  You are a very obedient wife. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why dont you just openly go and stand shoulder by shoulder with dhumma? Maybe fulfil your gay fantasies there too. You can be dhummas little obedient <banned word filter activated>. Current taksal will approve anything. No limits. 

Muslim? This forum is getting way too funny. 

Do you even know what words mean? Listen taksal killed a singh that is a fact you badal puppet. You taksalis are acting like muslim extremists yet you wana call me a muslim. You funny little boys.

Slandering is making stories up like Ajnaloo Baba does. 

Where do you learn such gand? 

Telling the truth is not the same as slandering.

slander
ˈslɑːndə/
noun
LAW
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
     
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guest Mahakaal Taksaal said:

Only a matter of time before Taksali Singhs do sodha of missionary dushts like Dhadrianwala, Panthpreet, Dhunda, Dhapali, Sabhra

Taksal is already dead. No jameer.

Listen. Did indhira win by doing sant ji shaheed? No. Shaheed hon vala shaheed karan vale nu hara dinda. Losers. You so called taksalis have so much hatred. Sodha? You mean the paap of taking innocent lives. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akalifauj - people like you why I rarely visit this site and why people don't come into our beautiful religion. I've mentioned here and will mention it again - I'm no fan of any jathebandi and am just a regular guy who follows no one apart from dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. 

What I am  against is Sikhs killing other Sikhs and preventing Sikhi from growing. Learn how to follow the creator rather than a jathebandi.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2017 at 1:49 PM, JS79 said:

Darshan singh has been ex communicated. That is a fair punishment is it not.

 

For starting his own panth? Distorting the treasured practices of the Sikhs for centuries, and being ex communicated is fair?

I bet you were unhappy when that excommunication took place. It must have felt so unfair to you.

 

On 07/08/2017 at 1:49 PM, JS79 said:

 

My argument was in reg to innocent killings. The main uproar is that dhumma forgave sirsa yet took an innicent life.

 

Your argument, like those arguments in which you say dhapali is an amazing guy, has no basis. Harnam Singh has not forgiven sirsa in any capacity and he has not taken any life, innocent or not. On the other hand dhadrianwala goaded others into a rally where he then fled in a police car to safety whislt the police opened fire on the crowd, That is the main uproar.

 

On 07/08/2017 at 1:49 PM, JS79 said:

  Interesting. These things makes sangat question taksals real motive. Dhumma never opposed sirsa this much!

 

It is intersting how you defend the missionaries who insulted the Gurus over and over. Your real motive is clear. You never opposed the missionaries insulting the Gurus as much as you opposed Baba Harnam Singh.

 

On 07/08/2017 at 1:49 PM, JS79 said:

 

We can continue to disown the pakhandis and panth gaddaars we dont have to kill to prevent them from preaching their stuff. We can prevent in simpler ways. 

 

Absolutely. tell dhadhrianwala that his activities have already killed 2 Sikhs. We can prevent this.

 

On 07/08/2017 at 3:47 PM, BhForce said:

 

Respect to you for accepting that Ragi Darshan Singh did something wrong.

 

He has only done it half-heartedly. Inside he is still a big supporter of darshan rogi. Its not like he said it of his own accord. This "acceptance" had to be dragged out of him. He's as cunning as the missionary rats he loves.

 

3 hours ago, JS79 said:

 

Why dont you just openly go and stand shoulder by shoulder with dhumma? Maybe fulfil your gay fantasies there too.

Where do you learn such gand?

 

Of all the things the missionaries have said about the Gurus, not once have you opposed them. You stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of "Professor" Sarbjit singh "Khalsa" and dhapali when they tried to distort Guru Sahib's history and claim he was a pervert.

 

Where do you missionaries learn such gand?

And why are you happy as a donkey rolling round in it?

 

 

1 hour ago, singhunit said:

 I've mentioned here and will mention it again - I'm no fan of any jathebandi and am just a regular guy who follows no one apart from dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

 

You follow no-one apart from Sri Guru Granth Sahib? You have "Singh" in your name don't you? Where in Guru Granth Sahib does it tell you to keep the name "Singh" as part of your name?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opposed darshan singh very strongly. Especially when he visited uk. I still oppose him. But I didnt know you are so intetested in my views. I know. I have an idea. Do this. make a table and in each column write a name and i can fill in whether i agree or disagree with the person! 

Er. No. Just because you believe something it doesnt mean everyone does. Dhadrianwale didnt kill anyone. Repeating a lie doesnt convert it to a truth.

Missionaries didnt kill bhupinder singh. Your leader did. 

Haha dhadrianwale aint the killers. We all know that. You blind.

You must hate it that the missionaries have more akkal than taksalis. And no. Firstly, i have never supported darshan singh and secondly, you cannot seriously judge whether it was whole heartedly or half because you havent opposed dhumma even quarter heartedly.

Gand? Stop repeating me. I aint missionary anyway. This is so funny. 

Guru granth sahib ji are 10 patshahiya di jyot. Do you not believe that? If u believe that then u wouldnt question singhunit why he has singh in his name. 

You need to reconsider your aim on this forum. Stop with the extreme opinions. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dhadrianwale is a fraud.

Look at him getting people to bow down to him.

This guy has not worked one day in his life.  He uses the sangats money to live lavishly and stopped ambulances from going first in traffic with a patient because he is a government stooge and was given a red light for his vehicles.  This government stooge also ran away from a protest after he and his buddy panthpreet sinh said they will give their blood for the khalsa Panth.  They ran to police vehicles and took off to a police station.  Rest of the sangat that believed in them were thrashed, assaulted with weapons and shot at with high powered water and firearms.  These two set up the Sikh sangat in that protest.  Its the protest where these fake Sikhs put blood in a bowl to give to badal.  

Dhumma is the other half of dhadrianwale.  They are both playing sangat to see who can get a bigger belly.  Never give your money to dhumma or dhadrianwale.  Both live lavishly and never have worked a day in their lives.  Always ask who runs a gurdwara.  If either one runs the gurdwara.  Do not give them any money.  Sangat works night and day to make a living and these bastards take the sweat and blood of the poor to live lavishly.  Only time these two sweat is when these bastards have to get up off their fat @ss to take two steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

dhadrianwale is a fraud.

Look at him getting people to bow down to him.

This guy has not worked one day in his life.  He uses the sangats money to live lavishly and stopped ambulances from going first in traffic with a patient because he is a government stooge and was given a red light for his vehicles.  This government stooge also ran away from a protest after he and his buddy panthpreet sinh said they will give their blood for the khalsa Panth.  They ran to police vehicles and took off to a police station.  Rest of the sangat that believed in them were thrashed, assaulted with weapons and shot at with high powered water and firearms.  These two set up the Sikh sangat in that protest.  Its the protest where these fake Sikhs put blood in a bowl to give to badal.  

Dhumma is the other half of dhadrianwale.  They are both playing sangat to see who can get a bigger belly.  Never give your money to dhumma or dhadrianwale.  Both live lavishly and never have worked a day in their lives.  Always ask who runs a gurdwara.  If either one runs the gurdwara.  Do not give them any money.  Sangat works night and day to make a living and these bastards take the sweat and blood of the poor to live lavishly.  Only time these two sweat is when these bastards have to get up off their fat @ss to take two steps.

There was nothing wrong in that. Two people gave two different khandas and dhadrianwale did not want to dishearten them by not wearink a khanda. They are above one another therefore seem lile a kalgi. It was not rees of maharaj.

Secondly nothing is wrong in matha tek. Some gursikhs bow down to each other. Forget bowing down, Maharaj says 'meri khaloho moajre gursikh handande'. Make my skin into the shoes of those gursikhs!! It is about respect. Yes the sharda we have should be 'he is a gursikh' not 'he is god'. Some kids matha tek to parents. They do not see the mum and dad as god but it is a form of respect. Do we not take asheervaad from our mums? It is not wrong. However Dhumma did this is maharajs hajoori which IS wrong. That is rees of kalgidhar sache patshah.

Thirdly, many many years ago dhadrianwale have stopped people trying to matha tek them because some of us have little brains and cannot gather big concepts.

Haha sangat ji give your money to akalifauj he will take care of all matters. 

Babaji had a red light???? So you believe babbu mann songs just because be sang a line abt a red light. Hahah

We all know dhummas the gov dog. Babaji are a mahan gurmat parcharak. They dont ask for money babaji do not live lavish life and are very humble. 

You so jealous. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's agree to disagree, both dhumma and dhadrianwale are both better than all of us. End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Let's agree to disagree, both dhumma and dhadrianwale are both better than all of us. End of story.

Yes. Agree to disagree.

But come on. Almost anybody is better than dhumma.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×