Guest Singh

Dhadrianwale exposed

19 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I agree. That is exactly my point! That is what i am saying. Just because there are differences in views does not mean someone is wrong.

OK, let's move onto an example.

When Guru Gibind Singh was young he took his bow and arrow and shot the pot of water that a woman was carrying. She went to Guru Sahibs home to complain to Mata Gujri that Guru Sahib has ruined this pot by shooting an arrow into it.. Mata Ji said to Guru JI "why did you shoot the gaggar (pot)"? Guru Sahib said I did it for her welfare. Both ladies asked how. Guru Sahib said look inside the pot. Inside there was a poisonous snake that died from Guru Sahib's arrow.

Have you heard how the missionaries tell this story?

Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa said in his video that "this is a prachalt story that our brothers never tire of telling. But tell me what happens to womans clothes when they are wet through? The clothes cling to the body "  (he never went further but the insinuation was there)".  Then he asked how could Guru Gobind Singh have done this ? How could Guru Sahib have broken the womans pot which then soaked her clothes and put her body on display?

Do you see how Professor Sarbajit Singh Khalsa has not added another level to this story but tried to strip it of all dignity altogether?

So this is where differences in views should be combatted. Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa has tried to make this story out as something seedy. So if you agree with me, then you will also take a stand against nonsense like this from the missionaries and Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa.

39 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Sant ji gave shaheedi not join indhira. Dhumma has become badals garvehi. Well done to him. 

So did those Sikhs who joined Zakaria become Zakria Khans garvehi?

Or Adina Begs garvehi?

26 minutes ago, chatanga said:

OK, let's move onto an example.

When Guru Gibind Singh was young he took his bow and arrow and shot the pot of water that a woman was carrying. She went to Guru Sahibs home to complain to Mata Gujri that Guru Sahib has ruined this pot by shooting an arrow into it.. Mata Ji said to Guru JI "why did you shoot the gaggar (pot)"? Guru Sahib said I did it for her welfare. Both ladies asked how. Guru Sahib said look inside the pot. Inside there was a poisonous snake that died from Guru Sahib's arrow.

Have you heard how the missionaries tell this story?

Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa said in his video that "this is a prachalt story that our brothers never tire of telling. But tell me what happens to womans clothes when they are wet through? The clothes cling to the body "  (he never went further but the insinuation was there)".  Then he asked how could Guru Gobind Singh have done this ? How could Guru Sahib have broken the womans pot which then soaked her clothes and put her body on display?

Do you see how Professor Sarbajit Singh Khalsa has not added another level to this story but tried to strip it of all dignity altogether?

So this is where differences in views should be combatted. Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa has tried to make this story out as something seedy. So if you agree with me, then you will also take a stand against nonsense like this from the missionaries and Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa.

I am not a missionary fan even believe it or not. When i replied above reg parcharaks changing it was in resonse to dhadrianwale. I said they havent necessarily changed but things have multiple ways of interpretation. I am not going to back up sarbjit singh because i have not listened to every recording of his. I will however support dhadrianwale. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I am not going to back up sarbjit singh because i have not listened to every recording of his.

You dont need to listen to every single recording of his to know whether he is right or wrong.  I used to listen to Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa a lot when he first appeared because of his rebuttals to kamli Kamlesh. But listening on and on, it wasn't long before he began to show his true colours. Like any other "pakhandi baba" Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa built up his fanbase first and then when they were hooked showed his true colours.

13 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I will however support dhadrianwale. 

You have heard every recording of his?

14 minutes ago, chatanga said:

You dont need to listen to every single recording of his to know whether he is right or wrong.  I used to listen to Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa a lot when he first appeared because of his rebuttals to kamli Kamlesh. But listening on and on, it wasn't long before he began to show his true colours. Like any other "pakhandi baba" Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa built up his fanbase first and then when they were hooked showed his true colours.

You have heard every recording of his?

Yes. 

Guest Daas
7 hours ago, JS79 said:

I agree. That is exactly my point! That is what i am saying. Just because there are differences in views does not mean someone is wrong. 

Sant ji gave shaheedi not join indhira. Dhumma has become badals garvehi. Well done to him. 

Lol ok ,we are on the same page then.

Guest Singh

BAba harnam singh said be would do anything to do yadghar sewa, even be with badals if need be, also more recently the shaheedi gallery has been completed. P.S why did dhadrianwale lie if he is a "sant". You probably never read my entire long response completely but he lied. Accusing baba harnam singh of having security guards when today he has guards. 

Also has anyone even met baba harnam singh in person before doing ninda? I have. Very calm aura and you can feel the bhagti. Sorry if I offended

On 01/08/2017 at 6:33 PM, JS79 said:

I am not going to back up sarbjit singh because i have not listened to every recording of his.

Why shouldnt I call a liar a liar? You are a liar. You have posted lies on this forum.

Whats the lie in that?

Yes i support him in many things but i cannot say he is perfect until i know his each belief. I have not listened to everything. I think you like labelling us liers even if it doesnt make sense. 

Btw its a rhetorical question. I wasnt asking you to tell me where ive lied haha

• Like 3

On 7/26/2017 at 3:06 PM, Guest The truth. Repeat. said:

The op needs a new hobby stop repeating. U have already made a thread on which i replied. Hows about you show your face? Make a video with jagowale? Or ajnala or tividale?

Umm, you're going to criticize the original poster for posting with a anonymous guest account ... by posting with an anonymous guest account?

That doesn't work.

On 7/27/2017 at 2:12 AM, Guest singh said:

he made them take off big kirpans like bigger shashtars, and allowed small kirpans in sangat only in regards to when he went to america

Someone should make a list of the Gurdwaras where the committees let this happen, so we can know which are the quisling committees. 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:55 PM, Guest Singh 01 said:

Lol daas had the blessing of going to there divaans, no ones sri sahib was taken off... I dunno what paaji over here drank before making such assumptions 

The assertion is that big kirpans were banned. Just because people's small kirpans were not taken off does not invalidate the original assertion. Also, just because you may not have seen people's big kirpans being taken off also doesn't invalidate the assertion: by saying that big kirpans will not be allowed, sangat who wear the big kirpan were then forced to stay home.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:08 PM, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

You're saying that if you want the panth to flourish, you can't criticize a parcharak? Why? "Everyone attacks him" I'll take "attack" to mean verbal attack.

You're saying if parcharak does something bad, no one can criticize him. FYI, I've defended him in the past when his whole "bibis bowing to him on his birthday" and kalgi video wearing a green chola tape came out. Basically, I said that on balance, it's not that big of a deal, and he's bringing people into Sikhism.

But changing the maryada of the Gurdwara itself (as opposed to his bedroom) is much more serious. Also, back then, he was a kid, so I said that we should give him a break. Now he has grey hairs in his beard. When is he going to learn Gur-Maryada?

Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the sake of discussion, let's assume his parchar is all OK. What I would like is for him to do parchar of Sikhi and also not dare to change Guru's maryada.

On 7/27/2017 at 6:17 PM, Guest Tejinder Singh said:

A three foot sword has a place and time and listening to katha I don't think it's required. A smaller kirpan is fine.

Alright, explain like I'm 5 years old. Explain like I'm a non-Sikh:

Why do you have to have a small kirpan to listen to katha? Will not having a small kirpan block your ears?

On 27/07/2017 at 4:38 AM, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

Ranjit singh must stop his lazy parchar and attain real Gurmat knowledge.  When he has Gurmat gyan, he can come back and teach from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.