Dhadrianwale exposed

Guest Singh

2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Clip of liquor store store owner and gurdwara management hitting a sitting young singh and trying to drag old person. This was the start.C4B596A7-0369-4215-BF2B-9A0D7EF49823.mov

The guy (jet-black beard liquor-selling "Amritdhari" uncle) is just going around randomly hitting people who are calmly sitting down. Did he down a few pegs before the divan?

Hitting people who did not hit you is assault. It doesn't matter if you own the gurdwara, like I think he does.

Will he also be booked for assault? Or just the Singhs for shouting a few jaikaras?

On 15/08/2017 at 6:48 AM, Kira said:

While I second this. Another small Benti might be to remove the anonymous like system. Nothing malicious but I'd love to see how everyones views differ on his.

Admin, if you did this you would see who is suppoprting some of these missionary nindaks on this forum.

On 23/09/2017 at 6:20 PM, BhForce said:

Well, I find it quite interesting that you have people (including Sant Dhadrianwale's retinue and possibly including NKJ) who support Dhadrianwale for years. Presumably they support the stuff that Sant Dhadrianwale preached at that time, like Naam Simran. Now, suddenly, he turns around and basically says Naam Simran is manmat. And his followers don't abandon him, they cling even tighter to him.

Because they are in acult and they dont know it yet. Their focus has become Dhadrianwala rather than Gurmat.

On 24/09/2017 at 4:44 AM, BhForce said:

This is basically what he said (a transcription of Dhadrianwale's video above). I'll reply later on below in another post:

Who is he talking about with regard to those questions? Which Sikh beleives that God is separate from him/her?