Dhadrianwale exposed

Guest Singh

WoW

missionaries are more respected

Majority of taksalis cannot sit and have a convo without swearing so personally i feel taksal has no hope. 

... but then arent you generalising them? 

But If i had to pick jathas id pick akj 

------

I can't argue with someone who spews so much of hatred against other jathbandi and then at same time person thinks "why our kaum is not progressing" ?‍♂️

You remind me of what what's happening with neo-nazi groups doing amureca with such hatred.

21 hours ago, JS79 said:

I do not watch tv etc. I know most taksalis do though.

ada.jpg

You're just as bad as the people you claim to be against. Missionaries are doing their own form of killing, the mental kind. Which is far worse.

inb4 I'm called a taksali, hater etc etc. Like most of your missionary mates you run when your views are challenged. I've been reading yours and Chatanga's posts avidly and you're practically a broken record. Same thing again and again and you ignore any questions he asked and just repeat the same thing. Hilarious. You called our history a lie, So what hope do you have? History is what recorded Amrit Sanchar, 5 baniya, Rehit. Discard it all away then. 

31 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

WoW

missionaries are more respected

Majority of taksalis cannot sit and have a convo without swearing so personally i feel taksal has no hope. 

... but then arent you generalising them? 

But If i had to pick jathas id pick akj 

------

I can't argue with someone who spews so much of hatred against other jathbandi and then at same time person thinks "why our kaum is not progressing" ?‍♂️

You remind me of what what's happening with neo-nazi groups doing amureca with such hatred.

What the left is doing to each other is what we're doing to Sikhi. Tearing it apart bit by bit with new things to either get offended over or simply bicker over. Uneducated so called missionaries and a completely lax taksal, not to mention no one doing proper arths of Gurbani. Really saddening. 

42 minutes ago, Kira said:

What the left is doing to each other is what we're doing to Sikhi. Tearing it apart bit by bit with new things to either get offended over or simply bicker over. Uneducated so called missionaries and a completely lax taksal, not to mention no one doing proper arths of Gurbani. Really saddening. 

Along with the blessing of nefarious machinery who does not want sikhs progressing their own community since the rise of maharaja Ranjit singh.

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2017 at 5:08 PM, singhunit said:

You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

I would hardly call it having it both ways. People here want the panth to flourish--the Sikh Panth to flourish. Back when Sant Dhadrianwale was preaching Sikhism, many (most?) people supported him. Now that he's preaching his own version of missionary matt, people are decreasing or reversing their support.

People do like the fact that he had made thousands or hundreds of thousands of people Amritdhari. But now, he's attacking the very foundations on which Khande-bate da Amrit is based. Now he says he only supports Guru Granth Sahib ji. So, please tell us, where in Guru Granth Sahib does it say to take Khanda Amrit, or even how it's supposed to be prepared?

So if you think people coming and taking amrit is a good thing (like you implied), then you would have to be wary of supporting Sant Dhadrianwale in his current incarnation.

9 hours ago, monatosingh said:

How about the UK-based arm of him, 'Nirvair Khalsa Jatha', is there anything wrong with them or are we all blinded by them as well?

Well, I find it quite interesting that you have people (including Sant Dhadrianwale's retinue and possibly including NKJ) who support Dhadrianwale for years. Presumably they support the stuff that Sant Dhadrianwale preached at that time, like Naam Simran. Now, suddenly, he turns around and basically says Naam Simran is manmat. And his followers don't abandon him, they cling even tighter to him.

So they can't claim to be supporters of a philosophy (Gurmat). Rather, they were and are supporters of a man. When the man flips, they flip too:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਛਡਿ ਕੈ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਹੋਇ ਬੰਦੇ ਦਾ ਬੰਦਾ।

Manmukh, the mind-orientated, leaving away the true Guru Lord becomes slave of man.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਬੰਦਾ ਹੋਇ ਕੈ ਨਿਤ ਉਠਿ ਜਾਇ ਸਲਾਮੁ ਕਰੰਦਾ।

Becoming errand boy of man he goes daily to salute him.

ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਹਥ ਜੋੜਿ ਕੈ ਹੋਇ ਹਜੂਰੀ ਖੜਾ ਰਹੰਦਾ।

All the twenty four hours (eight pahars) with folded hands he stands before his master.

ਨੀਦ ਨ ਭੁਖ ਨ ਸੁਖ ਤਿਸੁ ਸੂਲੀ ਚੜ੍ਹਿਆ ਰਹੈ ਡਰੰਦਾ।

Sleep, hunger and pleasure he does not have and remains so scared as if he has been sacrificed.

ਪਾਣੀ ਪਾਲਾ ਧੁਪ ਛਾਉ ਸਿਰ ਉਤੈ ਝਲਿ ਦੁਖ ਸਹੰਦਾ।

Throughout rains, cold, sunlight, shade, he undergoes myriad sufferings.

ਆਤਸ ਬਾਜੀ ਸਾਰੁ ਵੇਖਿ ਰਣ ਵਿਚਿ ਘਾਇਲੁ ਹੋਇ ਮਰੰਦਾ।

In the battlefield (of life) this same person, considering sparks of iron as fireworks gets mortally wounded.

ਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਵਿਣੁ ਜੂਨਿ ਭਵੰਦਾ ॥੪॥

Without the (shelter of) perfect Guru, he wanders through the species.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧੫ ਪਉੜੀ ੪  Bhai Gurdas Varaan 15:4

10 hours ago, monatosingh said:

How about the UK-based arm of him, 'Nirvair Khalsa Jatha', is there anything wrong with them or are we all blinded by them as well?

Wasn’t he was involved in some homsexual act - kissing controversy in UK? He always join him when he visit states. Whole clan is very good in theatrics. There is also another mini-dhunda literally under age 10 when he started.