Dhadrianwale exposed

Guest Singh

5 hours ago, S1ngh said:

They do the different kind of killing. They should rename their name to "India Scientology".

it is never good to generalizing the whole group by bad deeds of few. You post a picture of child  before here and do you even who is sitting behind that child??

admins are against missnaris and their tola. 

Taking a life is extreme mate. I aint missionary. But nobody can justify an innocent killing. If someone has opposing views you gonna kill em? We dont kill. 

Admins can be against them. The panth is against dhumma. 

Im quality control because the admins want no missionary photo? Wow thats some good reason. We dont want dhummas name on gutke but we cant do nothing about that can we. We cant control everything even dhumma cant control everything.

That child was shaheed bhupinder singhs son. 

Are u the admin?

6 hours ago, JS79 said:

That child was shaheed bhupinder singhs son.

The person sitting behind him is Bhai Ram Singh from Taksal. You were creating a fictional story of using little kid of saying "what taksal did to my dad etc etc." That makes zero sense as jatehdar sahib and major Taksal personality just sitting right behind him to support them.  Veeray, do some research before making sensational Indian type daytime crazy shows.

7 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

The person sitting behind him is Bhai Ram Singh from Taksal. You were creating a fictional story of using little kid of saying "what taksal did to my dad etc etc." That makes zero sense as jatehdar sahib and major Taksal personality just sitting right behind him to support them.  Veeray, do some research before making sensational Indian type daytime crazy shows.

I think he's watched a little too much Star Plus.

49 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Yeah. Just a small benti to the admins: Please don't ban @JS79 or @singhunit. So far as I have seen, they have argued vigorously for their views, but haven't made the mistake of use bad vocabulary like the detestable Inder Singh Ghagga. @JS79 has even disavowed Ragi Darshan Singh, showing that he's not a blind missionary robot. Only by engaging with Sikhs who have been infected with the missionary mindset can we hope to make progress in refuting their (missionaries') nonsense. Not only that, but the vast majority of people who come to this site never post. You have to have arguments present to them in order to dissuade them of the missionary mindset. And you can only have an argument if you have an opposing side.

While I second this. Another small Benti might be to remove the anonymous like system. Nothing malicious but I'd love to see how everyones views differ on his.

12 minutes ago, Kira said:

While I second this. Another small Benti might be to remove the anonymous like system. Nothing malicious but I'd love to see how everyones views differ on his.

Oh, is there a non-anonymous like system? That would be good, if that's just a small setting that the admins can set. The only reason I say that is that there seemed to be some abuse of the system in that one thread noted by, I think, @Jacfsing2, about sockpuppet accounts liking some newbies posts within minutes of the post.

Myself, I only like a very small number of exceptional posts, not necessarily even ones that even 100% agree with.

9 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Oh, is there a non-anonymous like system? That would be good, if that's just a small setting that the admins can set. The only reason I say that is that there seemed to be some abuse of the system in that one thread noted by, I think, @Jacfsing2, about sockpuppet accounts liking some newbies posts within minutes of the post.

Myself, I only like a very small number of exceptional posts, not necessarily even ones that even 100% agree with.

there used to be yes bro. Made it easier for user to decipher fake accounts from real ones.

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I respect raam singh ji. I assumed ppl who were reading my posts knew i am referring to dhumma. Also, we can all say that dhumma isnt jathedar or we dont believe he is etc but until he isnt removed from that post (and maybe replaced with raam singh for eg) then until then he will still be the main taksal leader and he will continue to repressnt taksal. We know that its only a handful of taksalis but they are the MAIN ones who think they own taksal. Who exacty from mehta has opposed dhumma? 

I didnt create a story. I said (and many people use this phrase for these sons) they will grow up at ask such questions. How is that a story?

Also s1ngh i dont know what indian shows you watch, but i have done my research. I dont blindly follow taksal. In taksal all they do is tell old stories, and akhri arth, they should do some research too and see if the stories are even true. Maybe even research if gurmat agrees!

3 hours ago, Kira said:

I think he's watched a little too much Star Plus.

I do not watch tv etc. I know most taksalis do though.

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

?

nonethless, he is our brother walking on wrong path. Hopefully we will guide him to smooth path collectively. It takes a village to raise a proper child ✌️

I was 100% pro-taksal. I now chose this path after many years of thought on this matter. To you my path is wrong to me your path is wrong. Jathebandis only create distraction. 

@BhForce

Thank u and yes im not missionary. Id rather not be anything related to a jatha. 

But If i had to pick jathas id pick akj.

Most jathe have major issues esp in leadership but in my arguments the point i was making was missionaries are more respected plus they have not done what dhumma has. They havent brutally killed an innocent. Thats made taksal crumble. Does this mean i support missionaries 100%? No. I was making a comparison. Admins need to be wise. Missionaries are not bad. Some may be, but then arent you generalising them? 

Majority of taksalis cannot sit and have a convo without swearing so personally i feel taksal has no hope. Whereas with a missionary you can have a descent controversial convo and still be calm. 

I try to have a panthic mindset. 

I probably wont post since admin have to approve. I dont need anyones approval. This is deffo a biased forum. 

Admins, I think you cant bear to listen to the truth about taksal. Todays taksal. Please rename this taksalforum.com. the name is very much misleading ji. Since you ban anyone with different views. Brilliant!