Dhadrianwale exposed

Guest Singh

On 7/27/2017 at 2:12 AM, Guest singh said:

he made them take off big kirpans like bigger shashtars, and allowed small kirpans in sangat only in regards to when he went to america

Someone should make a list of the Gurdwaras where the committees let this happen, so we can know which are the quisling committees. 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:55 PM, Guest Singh 01 said:

Lol daas had the blessing of going to there divaans, no ones sri sahib was taken off... I dunno what paaji over here drank before making such assumptions 

The assertion is that big kirpans were banned. Just because people's small kirpans were not taken off does not invalidate the original assertion. Also, just because you may not have seen people's big kirpans being taken off also doesn't invalidate the assertion: by saying that big kirpans will not be allowed, sangat who wear the big kirpan were then forced to stay home.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:08 PM, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

You're saying that if you want the panth to flourish, you can't criticize a parcharak? Why? "Everyone attacks him" I'll take "attack" to mean verbal attack.

You're saying if parcharak does something bad, no one can criticize him. FYI, I've defended him in the past when his whole "bibis bowing to him on his birthday" and kalgi video wearing a green chola tape came out. Basically, I said that on balance, it's not that big of a deal, and he's bringing people into Sikhism.

But changing the maryada of the Gurdwara itself (as opposed to his bedroom) is much more serious. Also, back then, he was a kid, so I said that we should give him a break. Now he has grey hairs in his beard. When is he going to learn Gur-Maryada?

Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the sake of discussion, let's assume his parchar is all OK. What I would like is for him to do parchar of Sikhi and also not dare to change Guru's maryada.

On 7/27/2017 at 6:17 PM, Guest Tejinder Singh said:

A three foot sword has a place and time and listening to katha I don't think it's required. A smaller kirpan is fine.

Alright, explain like I'm 5 years old. Explain like I'm a non-Sikh:

Why do you have to have a small kirpan to listen to katha? Will not having a small kirpan block your ears?

On 27/07/2017 at 4:38 AM, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

Ranjit singh must stop his lazy parchar and attain real Gurmat knowledge.  When he has Gurmat gyan, he can come back and teach from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

1 hour ago, singhunit said:

I agree, wearing the kalgi and allowing people to matha tek was a huge mistake. This is what I was trying to explain earlier, we hype things too much as the sangat.

On that note Dhumma is no better, who is he to throw his weight around and order the killing of fellow SIKH BROTHERS. You don't see Bhai Guriqbal Singh behaving like that?

There was nothing wrong in that. Two people gave two different khandas and dhadrianwale did not want to dishearten them by not wearink a khanda. They are above one another therefore seem lile a kalgi. It was not rees of maharaj.

Secondly nothing is wrong in matha tek. Some gursikhs bow down to each other. Forget bowing down, Maharaj says 'meri khaloho moajre gursikh handande'. Make my skin into the shoes of those gursikhs!! It is about respect. Yes the sharda we have should be 'he is a gursikh' not 'he is god'. Some kids matha tek to parents. They do not see the mum and dad as god but it is a form of respect. Do we not take asheervaad from our mums? It is not wrong. However Dhumma did this is maharajs hajoori which IS wrong. That is rees of kalgidhar sache patshah.

Thirdly, many many years ago dhadrianwale have stopped people trying to matha tek them because some of us have little brains and cannot gather big concepts.

6 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

He impersonated guru gobind singh maharaj by wearing a kalgi on his head and having people matha tek to him ( dhadrianwale). 

You are mistaken by sirsa wala

He also made his form of 'amrit' 

Dhumma approved it also.