Dhadrianwale exposed

Guest Singh

19 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I agree. That is exactly my point! That is what i am saying. Just because there are differences in views does not mean someone is wrong.

OK, let's move onto an example.

When Guru Gibind Singh was young he took his bow and arrow and shot the pot of water that a woman was carrying. She went to Guru Sahibs home to complain to Mata Gujri that Guru Sahib has ruined this pot by shooting an arrow into it.. Mata Ji said to Guru JI "why did you shoot the gaggar (pot)"? Guru Sahib said I did it for her welfare. Both ladies asked how. Guru Sahib said look inside the pot. Inside there was a poisonous snake that died from Guru Sahib's arrow.

Have you heard how the missionaries tell this story?

Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa said in his video that "this is a prachalt story that our brothers never tire of telling. But tell me what happens to womans clothes when they are wet through? The clothes cling to the body "  (he never went further but the insinuation was there)".  Then he asked how could Guru Gobind Singh have done this ? How could Guru Sahib have broken the womans pot which then soaked her clothes and put her body on display?

Do you see how Professor Sarbajit Singh Khalsa has not added another level to this story but tried to strip it of all dignity altogether?

So this is where differences in views should be combatted. Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa has tried to make this story out as something seedy. So if you agree with me, then you will also take a stand against nonsense like this from the missionaries and Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa.

26 minutes ago, chatanga said:

OK, let's move onto an example.

When Guru Gibind Singh was young he took his bow and arrow and shot the pot of water that a woman was carrying. She went to Guru Sahibs home to complain to Mata Gujri that Guru Sahib has ruined this pot by shooting an arrow into it.. Mata Ji said to Guru JI "why did you shoot the gaggar (pot)"? Guru Sahib said I did it for her welfare. Both ladies asked how. Guru Sahib said look inside the pot. Inside there was a poisonous snake that died from Guru Sahib's arrow.

Have you heard how the missionaries tell this story?

Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa said in his video that "this is a prachalt story that our brothers never tire of telling. But tell me what happens to womans clothes when they are wet through? The clothes cling to the body "  (he never went further but the insinuation was there)".  Then he asked how could Guru Gobind Singh have done this ? How could Guru Sahib have broken the womans pot which then soaked her clothes and put her body on display?

Do you see how Professor Sarbajit Singh Khalsa has not added another level to this story but tried to strip it of all dignity altogether?

So this is where differences in views should be combatted. Professor Sarabjit Singh Khalsa has tried to make this story out as something seedy. So if you agree with me, then you will also take a stand against nonsense like this from the missionaries and Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa.

I am not a missionary fan even believe it or not. When i replied above reg parcharaks changing it was in resonse to dhadrianwale. I said they havent necessarily changed but things have multiple ways of interpretation. I am not going to back up sarbjit singh because i have not listened to every recording of his. I will however support dhadrianwale. 

10 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I am not going to back up sarbjit singh because i have not listened to every recording of his.

You dont need to listen to every single recording of his to know whether he is right or wrong.  I used to listen to Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa a lot when he first appeared because of his rebuttals to kamli Kamlesh. But listening on and on, it wasn't long before he began to show his true colours. Like any other "pakhandi baba" Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa built up his fanbase first and then when they were hooked showed his true colours.

13 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I will however support dhadrianwale. 

You have heard every recording of his?

14 minutes ago, chatanga said:

You dont need to listen to every single recording of his to know whether he is right or wrong.  I used to listen to Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa a lot when he first appeared because of his rebuttals to kamli Kamlesh. But listening on and on, it wasn't long before he began to show his true colours. Like any other "pakhandi baba" Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa built up his fanbase first and then when they were hooked showed his true colours.

You have heard every recording of his?

Yes. 

7 hours ago, JS79 said:

I agree. That is exactly my point! That is what i am saying. Just because there are differences in views does not mean someone is wrong. 

Sant ji gave shaheedi not join indhira. Dhumma has become badals garvehi. Well done to him. 

Lol ok ,we are on the same page then.

Guest Singh

BAba harnam singh said be would do anything to do yadghar sewa, even be with badals if need be, also more recently the shaheedi gallery has been completed. P.S why did dhadrianwale lie if he is a "sant". You probably never read my entire long response completely but he lied. Accusing baba harnam singh of having security guards when today he has guards. 

Also has anyone even met baba harnam singh in person before doing ninda? I have. Very calm aura and you can feel the bhagti. Sorry if I offended

On 7/26/2017 at 3:06 PM, Guest The truth. Repeat. said:

The op needs a new hobby stop repeating. U have already made a thread on which i replied. Hows about you show your face? Make a video with jagowale? Or ajnala or tividale?

Umm, you're going to criticize the original poster for posting with a anonymous guest account ... by posting with an anonymous guest account?

That doesn't work.