Guest Singh

Dhadrianwale exposed

94 posts in this topic

No ninda just straight facts and truths 

1-swearing in maharajs presences last year when he challenged damdami taksal

2- He pooped and peed his pants when he was being beat up by singhs and had to hide with bahyai until arrived to find him trembling 

3 - He has security forces from government and speaks much trash with ego nowadays

4 - When he went to america he made sangat take off big kirpans or sri sahibs

Etc. I cant recall much more information but I think taksal mehta is innocent. 

Sant baba harnam singh

1- no security guards or government cars besides singhs just lies by dadrianwale.

2- Shaheedi Yadgarh. No one else could make it only baba ji did and under tense circumstances 9 months to construct . 

3- govt allies. People need to understand that political power was needed to construct the dhageedi yadhgarh and gallery. Miri and piri concept by guru hargobind sahib ji maharaj. Notably baba ji is perceived wrong by associating with the cruel governemt. However baba ji did anything needed to get the yadhgarh done as it was very important for the future generations to remember what happened. Sadly if you go to darbar sahib baba gurbaksh singh ji has barely anything in his memory nor does baba deep singh. The history of what happened in 84 cant be forgetten or maligned for future generations despite as much as government may try. Thoughts , no hate in comments. Any doubts just google stuff. I think was wrong how the world turned against damdami taksal and sided with a nindek but then again it is kalyijug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2017 at 1:23 AM, Guest Singh said:

No ninda just straight facts and truths 

1-swearing in maharajs presences last year when he challenged damdami taksal

2- He pooped and peed his pants when he was being beat up by singhs and had to hide with bahyai until arrived to find him trembling 

3 - He has security forces from government and speaks much trash with ego nowadays

4 - When he went to america he made sangat take off big kirpans or sri sahibs

Etc. I cant recall much more information but I think taksal mehta is innocent. 

Sant baba harnam singh

1- no security guards or government cars besides singhs just lies by dadrianwale.

2- Shaheedi Yadgarh. No one else could make it only baba ji did and under tense circumstances 9 months to construct . 

3- govt allies. People need to understand that political power was needed to construct the dhageedi yadhgarh and gallery. Miri and piri concept by guru hargobind sahib ji maharaj. Notably baba ji is perceived wrong by associating with the cruel governemt. However baba ji did anything needed to get the yadhgarh done as it was very important for the future generations to remember what happened. Sadly if you go to darbar sahib baba gurbaksh singh ji has barely anything in his memory nor does baba deep singh. The history of what happened in 84 cant be forgetten or maligned for future generations despite as much as government may try. Thoughts , no hate in comments. Any doubts just google stuff. I think was wrong how the world turned against damdami taksal and sided with a nindek but then again it is kalyijug

one man does not a taksal make , simple enough to understand . yet it only takes one to drag its izzat through the mud.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 5:53 AM, Guest Singh said:

4 - When he went to america he made sangat take off big kirpans or sri sahibs

What? That really happened? Dhadrianwale made people take off kirpans? Any details on that?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BhForce said:

What? That really happened? Dhadrianwale made people take off kirpans? Any details on that?

 

On 17/07/2017 at 1:23 AM, Guest Singh said:

 

4 - When he went to america he made sangat take off big kirpans or sri sahibs

 

can we have more info on this?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we all grow up. The op needs a new hobby stop repeating. U have already made a thread on which i replied. Hows about you show your face? Make a video with jagowale? Or ajnala or tividale? I again will paste what i have ALREADY written. If you have the time to create a load of propaganda on dhadrianwale you should have the time to read the responses. Taksal has so many issues you will have to listen to them if u continue to spread false facts. The kirpan issue is not even true. I request admins to take a panthic stance. 

I forgot to mention, what is the point in building the yaadgaar if he is going to oppose sant jis teachings. A picture of sant does not make up for going against sant jis teachings. Sant ji promoted gurbani and truth. Sant ji were one of their kind! Sant ji NEVER sucked up to politics. Also yes at that point dhumma gained respect for the yadgar however his following actions have destroyed anything he has ever done. He may aswell have not built it. Nothing can make up for killing gursikhs. The real gursikhs on maharajs path. The true yadgar is inside us. Forget who is missionary or taksali. What does it even mean to be taksali anymore? A killer? A murderer? 

Taksal fans cannot get over themselves. Do something for the panth stop USING bhindranwale. stop bashing dhadrianwale just because they bring taksals fault to light. Their motive it to break all the walls between jathebandis and gather as one and do sikhi parchar. Taksals one and only motive is to kill dhadrianwale. They confess. Sangat is wise. Very wise. Fighting will never give anybody respect, it is logic. 

Below is my last response to the op. 

I respect baba thakir singh ji immensely however their bachan cannot be abive guru granth sahib. Agreed? 

Maharaj says dont lie and dont support liers. Maharaj says stand by the truth and maharaj will support you hence why Dhadrianwale are always in chardikala no matter what. "Sache da sacha dhoa". 

Bhindranwale will always be respected they have given their blood for us. Dhumma is using their blood to gain respect. Baba thakur singh could be wrong. They said many things. Of course i am not challenging them as they could be saying these bachans on another level or metaphorically. Taksal has lost respect because dhumma has forced himself to be jathedar. He isnt like sant kartar singh or jarnail singh. They were a different soul. 

Yes dhaddianwale have security BECAUSE dhumma paid for the whole situation to happen. He didnt for a split second think of what would happen if dhadrianwale came out alive. He didnt even think that could happen. Dhadrianwales life is in danger because of dhummas stupidity and jealousy. I am saying this from knowing him quite personally. Dhumma swears on a daily basis and so do his shoe lickers jasowal and jeeva etc. The outside peherava makes them likeable by us people. 

To the OP. Was you the bahiya? Dhadrianwale did not even change clothes and the clothes only had blood on. So get your facts right. LMAO.

Harnam singhs anver can be smelt from miles. His arrogant nature and rude words prove that. Dhadrianwale speak with love.

Dhadrianwale do not have blood on their hands whereas dhumma does. He also has badals feet on his head. He also has badals jhoothe ladoo in his throat. Dhumma was selected by a secret agency to own mehta. The place has no value without maharaj. As to the bachan.... if mehta gets relocated does that mean the bachan follows? Do not make such mockery of baba thakur singh. We all know that baba thakur singh have passed away therefor panth nindaks can use this as an easy escape route... just say 'baba thakur singh ji said so....". 

Time has changed and people will no longer take that as an answer. Baba thakur singh also said bhindranwale are in chardikala. People who use their heads will know this can be interpreted in numerous ways! In 50 years what wjll you say? That bhindranwale done yoga to make the life span long and will come back to make khalistan? Please respect the shaheedi. 

If bhindranwale were alive they would not go killing chardikala panthic parcharaks. They would support them. Dhumma sleeps and eats all day he begs people to attend his samagams he has his own picture and name and gutke published. He places "sant" infront of his name and sant kartar singh would never have agreed to that. He has named a vidialla and again his name is printed abive it... sant giani... blah blah. 

When sangat call dhadrianwale sant it is by sangat choice. Also the security is because of the demand if the sangat. Dhadrianwale would prefer to be a brother to the veer singhs but what can they do? Walk freely and have themself shot? Of course that would make taksal die hard fans very happy because they can go and own parmeshardwar.... from their track record this is the only thing they know how to do..

Dhadrianwale jatha singhs are very humble and hard working. Dhummas jatha are killers and murderers. It is not a safe place to visit. Dhumma begged sangat to vote badal...... HAHAHA. Now that is hilarious. I dont even know where to start with that one. 

Dhumma admits to his doings and that proves he is a criminal. Just because killing innicents isnt a bajjar kurehat it doesnt mean dhumma is a good lad. 

Dhumma has no inner peace and dhadrianwale are very calm and content and inspirational...... no proof needed just watch a divan..... ANY diwan has more sangat interested and singing gurbani than dhumma has seen on his 6june samagam. Dhummas losing his voice too and his probably going to die of jealousy very soon anyway. From the perspective of someone who has spoken to dhumma..... it is sad to see taksal spiral downwards. Stop using previous jathedars to backup dhummas antics. Follow the truth and only thr truth. 

No apologies for telling the truth.

Gurkirpa.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he made them take off big kirpans like bigger shashtars, and allowed small kirpans in sangat only in regards to when he went to america

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, singhunit said:

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

First of all, let me condemn all of these killings and so forth.

He can be cautious all he wants, that's his prerogative. He can walk around (or sit on the stage) with bodyguards like Floyd Mayweather does:

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_145

The bodyguards can be armed to the hilt, with AK-47s, AR-15s, rocket launchers, whatever. Sant Dhadrianwale can sit with a bullet-proof vest, or even behind bullet-proof glass, like the President of the United States:

article-2344787-1A671657000005DC-744_634

But he does not have the right to change the maryada of Gurughar. He cannot ban a kirpan. He cannot ban the thing that Guru Sahib says that, without it, do not come to see the Guru:

ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦੇਵਹੁ ਨ ਦੀਦਾਰੇ|

He is not Guru, only a Sant. A Sant only has the right to preach the maryada of Guru, not to change it. Let's leave aside the fact that a true Sant wouldn't be afraid of death.

The death that he thinks he is protecting himself from can come at anytime. It can come from someone (without a big kirpan) who is just bending down to give "bheta" on stage. It is not necessarily going to come from a big kirpan. 

I do not think he is going to be killed, nor even attempted to be killed, either by a big kirpan, little one, or anything else. But by changing the maryada of Gurughar, he has done a great wrong.

To answer your question, I have not done anything for the Panth other than post on Internet messageboards. But that still does not give Sant Dhadrianwale to change the maryada of Sikhi.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

You. You said he is chaning maryada. You just praised him for banning Kirpans in his divans in your post above.

By definition, that's changing maryada. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Guru Gobind Singh ji created the original maryada, telling Sikhs to not show up to the Darbar without Teg (kirpan).

2. Sant Dhadrianwale (by your admission) banned Kirpans from his divans.

When you go from #1 to #2, that's a change (in Maryada).

I haven't said a thing in this thread about his parchar. I did say that no matter how big of a Sant he is, he does not have the right to change maryada. Do you disagree? (I.e., do you think he is so big, he can change the Guru's maryada?)

You can't both praise him for banning Kirpans, and also say he didn't change maryada.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

You can't support Dhardianwale's decision to ban kirpans and oppose it as well, that's a contradiction. In the past he was very supportive of Kakkars, sometimes he had a 3ft. Kirpan with him to prove that. What @BhForce is trying to say is that you can't change basic Maryada, especially at a Gurdwara.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BhForce said:

You. You said he is chaning maryada. You just praised him for banning Kirpans in his divans in your post above.

By definition, that's changing maryada. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Guru Gobind Singh ji created the original maryada, telling Sikhs to not show up to the Darbar without Teg (kirpan).

2. Sant Dhadrianwale (by your admission) banned Kirpans from his divans.

When you go from #1 to #2, that's a change (in Maryada).

I haven't said a thing in this thread about his parchar. I did say that no matter how big of a Sant he is, he does not have the right to change maryada. Do you disagree? (I.e., do you think he is so big, he can change the Guru's maryada?)

You can't both praise him for banning Kirpans, and also say he didn't change maryada.

Totally agree with everything.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BhForce said:

You. You said he is chaning maryada. You just praised him for banning Kirpans in his divans in your post above.

By definition, that's changing maryada. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Guru Gobind Singh ji created the original maryada, telling Sikhs to not show up to the Darbar without Teg (kirpan).

2. Sant Dhadrianwale (by your admission) banned Kirpans from his divans.

When you go from #1 to #2, that's a change (in Maryada).

I haven't said a thing in this thread about his parchar. I did say that no matter how big of a Sant he is, he does not have the right to change maryada. Do you disagree? (I.e., do you think he is so big, he can change the Guru's maryada?)

You can't both praise him for banning Kirpans, and also say he didn't change maryada.

Sant Ji never banned kirpans that is absurd. One does not have to carry a three foot sri sahib to satisfy maryada. A six inch or even twelve inch kirpan is perfectly fine. Given the completely unwarranted attempt on his life by supposed brothers in Sikhi, I think it was fair to ask that they be under a certain size. A three foot sword has a place and time and listening to katha I don't think it's required. A smaller kirpan is fine. That is not changing maryada. That is asking sangat to follow a safety protocol while still obeying Gurus maryada. Big difference. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BhForce said:

First of all, let me condemn all of these killings and so forth.

He can be cautious all he wants, that's his prerogative. He can walk around (or sit on the stage) with bodyguards like Floyd Mayweather does:

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_145

The bodyguards can be armed to the hilt, with AK-47s, AR-15s, rocket launchers, whatever. Sant Dhadrianwale can sit with a bullet-proof vest, or even behind bullet-proof glass, like the President of the United States:

article-2344787-1A671657000005DC-744_634

But he does not have the right to change the maryada of Gurughar. He cannot ban a kirpan. He cannot ban the thing that Guru Sahib says that, without it, do not come to see the Guru:

ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦੇਵਹੁ ਨ ਦੀਦਾਰੇ|

He is not Guru, only a Sant. A Sant only has the right to preach the maryada of Guru, not to change it. Let's leave aside the fact that a true Sant wouldn't be afraid of death.

The death that he thinks he is protecting himself from can come at anytime. It can come from someone (without a big kirpan) who is just bending down to give "bheta" on stage. It is not necessarily going to come from a big kirpan. 

I do not think he is going to be killed, nor even attempted to be killed, either by a big kirpan, little one, or anything else. But by changing the maryada of Gurughar, he has done a great wrong.

To answer your question, I have not done anything for the Panth other than post on Internet messageboards. But that still does not give Sant Dhadrianwale to change the maryada of Sikhi.

Hello there!? 

DHUMMA IS THE ONE CHANGING AKAL TAKHT PANTHIC MARYADA. SANT JI NEVER DID. HE HAS GONE AGAINST SANT JIS TEACHINGS. SANT WENT AT AKAL TAKHT WITH NOOOO CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES. 

NOBODY AT MEHTA DOES DASAM GRANTH AKHAND PAATH SO THE NEW TAKSALIS ARE CHANGING TAKSAL MARYADA.

SANT JI GAVE SHAHEEDI. NOT BECAME THE SINNER WHO KILLS THE SHAHHEDS! DHUMMA CHANGED THE USAGE OF SHASHTARS.

WHEN WILL ANJAAN PEOPLE EVER OPEN THEIR EYES. YOU ARE BLINDED BY DHUMMA. 

TAKSAL FANS DHUMMA GROUP NEED TO STOP DOING THESE PUBLICITY STUNTS. GOD HELP YOU. 

DHADRIANWALE HAVE NEVER MISLED OR TWISTED GURBANI UNLIKE TAKSAL. DHUMMA IS CLUELESS. HE FOLLOWS HINDU RITUALS. TAKSAL WAS ONCE SO MAHAAN THE WHOLE PANTH LOOKED UP TO IT. ONE PERSON ONE UGLY SOUL HAS RUINED IT ALL. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE CRY ELDERLY BAJURAG SINGHS CRY AT WHAT WE HAVE LOST. TAKSAL WAS A GEM. DHADRIANWALE DO SO MUCH PYAAR TO BHINDRANWALE LISTEN TO THE KATHA CLIPS. TAKSAL WILL NEVER BE THE SANE AGAIN DHUMMA HAS STAINED IT. WE OWE OUR LIVES OUR BREATH TO BHINDRANWALE BUT EVEN A MONA, ATHEIST, DOG WILL NOW HAVE MORE RESPECT THAN TODAYS CORRUPT LEADER AT MEHTA. IT IS IN GODS HANDS. SHOW US LIGHT MAHARAJ. HOW LONG WILL WE SUFFER FROM DHUMMA? 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Common sense post above from Tejinder Singh

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A long response to everyones comments above

You are a puppet my friend.- We all are puppets of someone, very fortunate if a puppet of guru maharaj. Guru maharaj is a puppet of the hukam of vaheguru. Sri guru teg bahadur maharaj accepted hukam when he gave his head and so did guru arjun dev maharaj.

one man does not a taksal make , simple enough to understand . yet it only takes one to drag its izzat through the mud-

I think you are mistaken veer ji. Guru gobind singh ji maharaj has made the taksal and started it. Every sikh in taksal from baba deep singh ji until now, all their shaheedis, sacrifices, baba deep singh jis shaheedi, singhs shaheedi, their kurbanis, their fight to grow sikhi in kaljug, all of mukhis till now, who have made others amritdhari sikhs who keep rehat, who killed nindeks and beadbis karan wale of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj, the pure sikhs of guru gobind singh maharaj; then how can we challenge its izzat. Taksal's izaat is guru sahibs izzat. Guru sahibs maintains its izzat as he pleases. This guru sahibs taksal, guru sahib does as he pleases. And I think you are wrong about sant baba harnam singh ji dhumma.

can we have more info on this? regarding the taking off of kirpans,

- he made sangat in america take off large kirpans or shashtars in fear of his life and allowed only small ones.

what is the point in building the yaadgaar if he is going to oppose sant jis teachings. A picture of sant does not make up for going against sant jis teachings. Sant ji promoted gurbani and truth. Sant ji were one of their kind! Sant ji NEVER sucked up to politics. Also yes at that point dhumma gained respect for the yadgar however his following actions have destroyed anything he has ever done. He may aswell have not built it. Nothing can make up for killing gursikhs. The real gursikhs on maharajs path. The true yadgar is inside us. Forget who is missionary or taksali. What does it even mean to be taksali anymore? A killer? A murderer?

-Which teachings did he go against, I am curious? About the killing of gursikhs or bhai Bhupinder Singh who was shot last year. The attack on dhadrianwale happened recently after one of his diwans in which he, called sant baba harnam singh a sarkari sant 

“I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” - MESSAGE TO DHUMMA FROM BHAI RANJIT SINGH KHALSA DHADRIANWALE (ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਸੰਤ ਧੂੰਮਾ) -the caption for the video on youtube

These 10 mintues is just ninda and lies labelled as "parchar" in tabia of guru granth sahib which I will adress.. He captioned it that “I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” but then one night taksali singhs showed up when he was coming back at night. The singh's plan was not to kill dhadrianwale, but to drag him out of the car and make him apologize on video for spewing lies ( which I will adress). In fact, they dragged him out of the car until one other guy sitting in the backseats of the car in panic shot a bullet not knowing what happens next. The bullet traveled through the back of the seat and hit bhupinder singh.Image result for dhadrianwale shooting

The bullet hole is in the back of his head, and the blood is all on the back of his clothes.

The singhs also fired back in self defence but did not hit anyone but damaged the car with bullet holes. Dhadrianwale who was dragged outside of the car ran for his life, peeing and pooing literraly for some kilometers before hiding and trembling until police came to his rescue. It sure looked like he was "fearing a sarkari sant'" like Baba harnam singh. However, baba harnam singh did not give order to singhs to go out and do this. In fact, the singhs went out on their own without baba ji; knowing. Baba ji had to take responsibility however, as the singhs were under taksal name and could not deny that the singhs had " a hand in the attack." But they were not responsible for the causalties.

Lies in the video above (some of the many)- Baba harnam singh has no government bodyguards or government jeeps but dhadrian wale says he does. Accused baba ji of not doing parchar and leaving a stain on sant baba jarnail singh ji''s dastar. However, baba ji does katha often, and doesn't do ninda or lies, unlike dhadrianwale who in guru sahibs presence, on a higher seat than sangat does. Also why does he tie so many different color dastars.

Sant baba thakur singh jis bachan was that those singhs who stay at mehta would be in chardikala, yet surprisingly everyones against mehta taksal. I think time will unravel the truth.

Time has changed and people will no longer take that as an answer. Baba thakur singh also said bhindranwale are in chardikala. 

-Regarding the whole chardikala thing, that is a whole other post, not here which I will make soon.

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

- Doing parchar is no joke. Sitting on a higher level than sangat in guru sahibs presence should make one very wary with their words. Sant baba kartar singh ji would say that if one sits on the stage to do parchar he should be willing to give his head and should not be afraid of doing so. Why would dhadrianwale be "cautious" if sitting in the presence of guru granth sahib. Guru sahib is the ultimate supreme.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

Then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥

Give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

I think dhadrianwale is not playing the game guru sahib mentions here but baba harnam singh does. Especially since public opinion is against him. 

 Also 1 thing I did for the panth.

1- I took amrit. If you cannot understand I can try to explain. When you take amrit panj singhs ask you to take the vow that if in time of need will you give your head for the panth before going any further. That in my opinion is a big thing. However if in fact that blessed time does come, I hope maharaj will do kirpa to put shaheedi. 

2- I do kirtan

3- I teach maharni to family cousins and brothers and give them santhiya. Something Taksal has always excelled in.

P.S - Ninda of anyone is never good. Sant jarnail singh never adressed indhira gandhi disrespectfuly and did bachan in his speech that if anyone can find evidence of him assaulting someone with their words they would cut off and give their head to them. 

Also regarding Sant harnam singh and government "alliances". The need for the political power was crucial to construct shaheedi yadgarh, and more recently the shaheedi gallery. No one in the past 30 years was able to do these sewas at darbar sahib, the heart of sikhi, where it should rightfully be. Sant baba harnam singh said the he would clean the sewers of the badals if he had to if it meant this sewa would be complete.  It is sad to see how baba gurbaksh singh shaheed and baba deep singh shaheed have just small nishan sahib as a memorial. Also no one provided sewa for constructing more gurduwaras, such as the janam asthan of sant baba jarnail singh khalsa, and etc.

Also, have any people who think not in favor of baba harnam singh has ever met him in person or the singhs he keeps close with him. Chardikala. There is an aura around baba harnam singh if you ever go in person.

I tried to keep responses short and I am sorry if I angered anyone, or if you do not believe me,then again it is kalyjug.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of Harnam Singh by any chance?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2017 at 8:57 AM, Guest singh said:

A long response to everyones comments above

You are a puppet my friend.- We all are puppets of someone, very fortunate if a puppet of guru maharaj. Guru maharaj is a puppet of the hukam of vaheguru. Sri guru teg bahadur maharaj accepted hukam when he gave his head and so did guru arjun dev maharaj.

one man does not a taksal make , simple enough to understand . yet it only takes one to drag its izzat through the mud-

I think you are mistaken veer ji. Guru gobind singh ji maharaj has made the taksal and started it. Every sikh in taksal from baba deep singh ji until now, all their shaheedis, sacrifices, baba deep singh jis shaheedi, singhs shaheedi, their kurbanis, their fight to grow sikhi in kaljug, all of mukhis till now, who have made others amritdhari sikhs who keep rehat, who killed nindeks and beadbis karan wale of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj, the pure sikhs of guru gobind singh maharaj; then how can we challenge its izzat. Taksal's izaat is guru sahibs izzat. Guru sahibs maintains its izzat as he pleases. This guru sahibs taksal, guru sahib does as he pleases. And I think you are wrong about sant baba harnam singh ji dhumma.

can we have more info on this? regarding the taking off of kirpans,

- he made sangat in america take off large kirpans or shashtars in fear of his life and allowed only small ones.

what is the point in building the yaadgaar if he is going to oppose sant jis teachings. A picture of sant does not make up for going against sant jis teachings. Sant ji promoted gurbani and truth. Sant ji were one of their kind! Sant ji NEVER sucked up to politics. Also yes at that point dhumma gained respect for the yadgar however his following actions have destroyed anything he has ever done. He may aswell have not built it. Nothing can make up for killing gursikhs. The real gursikhs on maharajs path. The true yadgar is inside us. Forget who is missionary or taksali. What does it even mean to be taksali anymore? A killer? A murderer?

-Which teachings did he go against, I am curious? About the killing of gursikhs or bhai Bhupinder Singh who was shot last year. The attack on dhadrianwale happened recently after one of his diwans in which he, called sant baba harnam singh a sarkari sant 

“I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” - MESSAGE TO DHUMMA FROM BHAI RANJIT SINGH KHALSA DHADRIANWALE (ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਸੰਤ ਧੂੰਮਾ) -the caption for the video on youtube

These 10 mintues is just ninda and lies labelled as "parchar" in tabia of guru granth sahib which I will adress.. He captioned it that “I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” but then one night taksali singhs showed up when he was coming back at night. The singh's plan was not to kill dhadrianwale, but to drag him out of the car and make him apologize on video for spewing lies ( which I will adress). In fact, they dragged him out of the car until one other guy sitting in the backseats of the car in panic shot a bullet not knowing what happens next. The bullet traveled through the back of the seat and hit bhupinder singh.Image result for dhadrianwale shooting

The bullet hole is in the back of his head, and the blood is all on the back of his clothes.

The singhs also fired back in self defence but did not hit anyone but damaged the car with bullet holes. Dhadrianwale who was dragged outside of the car ran for his life, peeing and pooing literraly for some kilometers before hiding and trembling until police came to his rescue. It sure looked like he was "fearing a sarkari sant'" like Baba harnam singh. However, baba harnam singh did not give order to singhs to go out and do this. In fact, the singhs went out on their own without baba ji; knowing. Baba ji had to take responsibility however, as the singhs were under taksal name and could not deny that the singhs had " a hand in the attack." But they were not responsible for the causalties.

Lies in the video above (some of the many)- Baba harnam singh has no government bodyguards or government jeeps but dhadrian wale says he does. Accused baba ji of not doing parchar and leaving a stain on sant baba jarnail singh ji''s dastar. However, baba ji does katha often, and doesn't do ninda or lies, unlike dhadrianwale who in guru sahibs presence, on a higher seat than sangat does. Also why does he tie so many different color dastars.

Sant baba thakur singh jis bachan was that those singhs who stay at mehta would be in chardikala, yet surprisingly everyones against mehta taksal. I think time will unravel the truth.

Time has changed and people will no longer take that as an answer. Baba thakur singh also said bhindranwale are in chardikala. 

-Regarding the whole chardikala thing, that is a whole other post, not here which I will make soon.

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

- Doing parchar is no joke. Sitting on a higher level than sangat in guru sahibs presence should make one very wary with their words. Sant baba kartar singh ji would say that if one sits on the stage to do parchar he should be willing to give his head and should not be afraid of doing so. Why would dhadrianwale be "cautious" if sitting in the presence of guru granth sahib. Guru sahib is the ultimate supreme.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

Then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥

Give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

I think dhadrianwale is not playing the game guru sahib mentions here but baba harnam singh does. Especially since public opinion is against him. 

 Also 1 thing I did for the panth.

1- I took amrit. If you cannot understand I can try to explain. When you take amrit panj singhs ask you to take the vow that if in time of need will you give your head for the panth before going any further. That in my opinion is a big thing. However if in fact that blessed time does come, I hope maharaj will do kirpa to put shaheedi. 

2- I do kirtan

3- I teach maharni to family cousins and brothers and give them santhiya. Something Taksal has always excelled in.

P.S - Ninda of anyone is never good. Sant jarnail singh never adressed indhira gandhi disrespectfuly and did bachan in his speech that if anyone can find evidence of him assaulting someone with their words they would cut off and give their head to them. 

Also regarding Sant harnam singh and government "alliances". The need for the political power was crucial to construct shaheedi yadgarh, and more recently the shaheedi gallery. No one in the past 30 years was able to do these sewas at darbar sahib, the heart of sikhi, where it should rightfully be. Sant baba harnam singh said the he would clean the sewers of the badals if he had to if it meant this sewa would be complete.  It is sad to see how baba gurbaksh singh shaheed and baba deep singh shaheed have just small nishan sahib as a memorial. Also no one provided sewa for constructing more gurduwaras, such as the janam asthan of sant baba jarnail singh khalsa, and etc.

Also, have any people who think not in favor of baba harnam singh has ever met him in person or the singhs he keeps close with him. Chardikala. There is an aura around baba harnam singh if you ever go in person.

I tried to keep responses short and I am sorry if I angered anyone, or if you do not believe me,then again it is kalyjug.

Alot of ego above there my friend...I took amrit, I do kirtan....I did this. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, singhunit said:

Alot of ego above there my friend...I took amrit, I do kirtan....I did this. 

plus he misunderstood my point , Akal Purakh made the Taksal for Humanity not one man to attach his haumai to. Dhumma should have choked on his assertion that what Guru Pita ji made is wholly tied to him, that an attack on his own anti-gurmat stance(acting like a gopher for Badal/GOI) is an attack on the Taksal. I look at the previous Jathedars' kirdaar and history and listen to the later ones katha and come away thinking how on Waheguru ji's great and Good Earth did this guy pass muster, where is his contributions to parchaar lehar? What has he done so far to progress sikhi ? and nothing notable has come to mind . 

The Taksal like the Akal Takht is above humans , we serve the institutions and the panth, not the other way round.

 

Edited by jkvlondon
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2017 at 0:57 AM, Guest singh said:

A long response to everyones comments above

You are a puppet my friend.- We all are puppets of someone, very fortunate if a puppet of guru maharaj. Guru maharaj is a puppet of the hukam of vaheguru. Sri guru teg bahadur maharaj accepted hukam when he gave his head and so did guru arjun dev maharaj.

one man does not a taksal make , simple enough to understand . yet it only takes one to drag its izzat through the mud-

I think you are mistaken veer ji. Guru gobind singh ji maharaj has made the taksal and started it. Every sikh in taksal from baba deep singh ji until now, all their shaheedis, sacrifices, baba deep singh jis shaheedi, singhs shaheedi, their kurbanis, their fight to grow sikhi in kaljug, all of mukhis till now, who have made others amritdhari sikhs who keep rehat, who killed nindeks and beadbis karan wale of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj, the pure sikhs of guru gobind singh maharaj; then how can we challenge its izzat. Taksal's izaat is guru sahibs izzat. Guru sahibs maintains its izzat as he pleases. This guru sahibs taksal, guru sahib does as he pleases. And I think you are wrong about sant baba harnam singh ji dhumma.

can we have more info on this? regarding the taking off of kirpans,

- he made sangat in america take off large kirpans or shashtars in fear of his life and allowed only small ones.

what is the point in building the yaadgaar if he is going to oppose sant jis teachings. A picture of sant does not make up for going against sant jis teachings. Sant ji promoted gurbani and truth. Sant ji were one of their kind! Sant ji NEVER sucked up to politics. Also yes at that point dhumma gained respect for the yadgar however his following actions have destroyed anything he has ever done. He may aswell have not built it. Nothing can make up for killing gursikhs. The real gursikhs on maharajs path. The true yadgar is inside us. Forget who is missionary or taksali. What does it even mean to be taksali anymore? A killer? A murderer?

-Which teachings did he go against, I am curious? About the killing of gursikhs or bhai Bhupinder Singh who was shot last year. The attack on dhadrianwale happened recently after one of his diwans in which he, called sant baba harnam singh a sarkari sant 

“I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” - MESSAGE TO DHUMMA FROM BHAI RANJIT SINGH KHALSA DHADRIANWALE (ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਸੰਤ ਧੂੰਮਾ) -the caption for the video on youtube

These 10 mintues is just ninda and lies labelled as "parchar" in tabia of guru granth sahib which I will adress.. He captioned it that “I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” but then one night taksali singhs showed up when he was coming back at night. The singh's plan was not to kill dhadrianwale, but to drag him out of the car and make him apologize on video for spewing lies ( which I will adress). In fact, they dragged him out of the car until one other guy sitting in the backseats of the car in panic shot a bullet not knowing what happens next. The bullet traveled through the back of the seat and hit bhupinder singh.Image result for dhadrianwale shooting

The bullet hole is in the back of his head, and the blood is all on the back of his clothes.

The singhs also fired back in self defence but did not hit anyone but damaged the car with bullet holes. Dhadrianwale who was dragged outside of the car ran for his life, peeing and pooing literraly for some kilometers before hiding and trembling until police came to his rescue. It sure looked like he was "fearing a sarkari sant'" like Baba harnam singh. However, baba harnam singh did not give order to singhs to go out and do this. In fact, the singhs went out on their own without baba ji; knowing. Baba ji had to take responsibility however, as the singhs were under taksal name and could not deny that the singhs had " a hand in the attack." But they were not responsible for the causalties.

Lies in the video above (some of the many)- Baba harnam singh has no government bodyguards or government jeeps but dhadrian wale says he does. Accused baba ji of not doing parchar and leaving a stain on sant baba jarnail singh ji''s dastar. However, baba ji does katha often, and doesn't do ninda or lies, unlike dhadrianwale who in guru sahibs presence, on a higher seat than sangat does. Also why does he tie so many different color dastars.

Sant baba thakur singh jis bachan was that those singhs who stay at mehta would be in chardikala, yet surprisingly everyones against mehta taksal. I think time will unravel the truth.

Time has changed and people will no longer take that as an answer. Baba thakur singh also said bhindranwale are in chardikala. 

-Regarding the whole chardikala thing, that is a whole other post, not here which I will make soon.

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

- Doing parchar is no joke. Sitting on a higher level than sangat in guru sahibs presence should make one very wary with their words. Sant baba kartar singh ji would say that if one sits on the stage to do parchar he should be willing to give his head and should not be afraid of doing so. Why would dhadrianwale be "cautious" if sitting in the presence of guru granth sahib. Guru sahib is the ultimate supreme.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

Then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥

Give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

I think dhadrianwale is not playing the game guru sahib mentions here but baba harnam singh does. Especially since public opinion is against him. 

 Also 1 thing I did for the panth.

1- I took amrit. If you cannot understand I can try to explain. When you take amrit panj singhs ask you to take the vow that if in time of need will you give your head for the panth before going any further. That in my opinion is a big thing. However if in fact that blessed time does come, I hope maharaj will do kirpa to put shaheedi. 

2- I do kirtan

3- I teach maharni to family cousins and brothers and give them santhiya. Something Taksal has always excelled in.

P.S - Ninda of anyone is never good. Sant jarnail singh never adressed indhira gandhi disrespectfuly and did bachan in his speech that if anyone can find evidence of him assaulting someone with their words they would cut off and give their head to them. 

Also regarding Sant harnam singh and government "alliances". The need for the political power was crucial to construct shaheedi yadgarh, and more recently the shaheedi gallery. No one in the past 30 years was able to do these sewas at darbar sahib, the heart of sikhi, where it should rightfully be. Sant baba harnam singh said the he would clean the sewers of the badals if he had to if it meant this sewa would be complete.  It is sad to see how baba gurbaksh singh shaheed and baba deep singh shaheed have just small nishan sahib as a memorial. Also no one provided sewa for constructing more gurduwaras, such as the janam asthan of sant baba jarnail singh khalsa, and etc.

Also, have any people who think not in favor of baba harnam singh has ever met him in person or the singhs he keeps close with him. Chardikala. There is an aura around baba harnam singh if you ever go in person.

I tried to keep responses short and I am sorry if I angered anyone, or if you do not believe me,then again it is kalyjug.

On another note, a chardikala gursikh would never change their mind, and neither did Dhandrian wale, but my question to you is what did Dhandrian wale need to apologize for? What did he do so wrong, nindia of a "sant"?, maybe those idiots who made the decision to attack baba Ranjit singh ji (sorry "taKsAli sInGHs") could've pondered the tuk "Moorak naal Na lugeeaa" or even say "jo karega so bharega" since the theme with the taksal nowadays is to shut up about injustice and just do ardaas for panthic chardikala... give me an answer to that, why did they attack?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think we, the sangat are at fault. Why is everyone these days a sant? We use this like it's a Mr or Mrs salutation. Even on youtube now, videos of a child (with more gyaan than me I admit) is referred to as sant.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, singhunit said:

I personally think we, the sangat are at fault. Why is everyone these days a sant? We use this like it's a Mr or Mrs salutation. Even on youtube now, videos of a child (with more gyaan than me I admit) is referred to as sant.

Sant is a very vague term that we've been throwing to anyone, why can't a child be a Sant in your mind, I don't know. Historically, every Taksal Jathedar since Baba Deep Singh Ji to Baba Thakur Singh Ji has been a Mahapurukh, after Baba Thakur Singh left the world, there were 3 Jathedars. Dhumma claims one of those 3 Jathedar titles, so people started referring him to as a "Sant", *(even when he isn't one). Our problem lies in making our leaders seem like the best, because most Sikhs today can't just simply accept Guru Sahib is the best, or even that Sikhs are the best.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Going back to the original thread. No pun intended lol This topic is no way anything negative towards Hindus. I respect Hindu beliefs and practices just like I do any other religion.  But that does not mean we should follow some Hindu practices just to please other faiths. If we all tie threads around our arm what message is that giving? Or maybe some tie it as a fashion symbol. But anyway just always wondered why I see so many Sikhs with the thread thing. Thought it was a bit strange. 
    • Not the type of advice you should be giving when someone is experiencing such emotions. Maybe another thread. You haven't even discussed the important part of her posts, whicb explicitly mention that her husband, (who happens to have Chacked Amrit apparently), is physically abusing her. There's no excuse for that.
    •     This shows the mother in law is originally from India. Me writing deported was a sarcastic phrase.  And if she's abusing her daughter in law, then yes she should go back to the country she came from originally, if she can't be bothered to practice treating her daughter in law like a daughter and not a slave. Read her post properly, it's showing that she's being abused and the CAS have been involved. Which mother in law and husband threaten to take a mother's baby away from her? If you think that's ok or slapping her around is, then what hope do women have in situations like hers?    That's a stupid comment to write, when she's stated she's dukhi and sharing it here, in need of help. What happened to being compassionate to those that are suffering?   From reading this, I'm assuming she's from India. But her English seems quite good, and it could be she's going through a stressful and dukhi time, so grammar is probably the last thing on her mind. 
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji I don't do any parchar of Sikhi lol. ;(? I don't explain the religion of Sikhism to anyone online, if anything I just encourage already believers who ask questions to do more paath to find the answers. I don't go up to a crowd who hasn't asked anything and start explaining Sikhi lol. Besides, I was talking to the OP here, and you decided to start an argument as usual. Who says I said that you understand those arrtths as well, I won't speak for anyone else's understanding. I'm not even doing any slander of you either, and if you feel as if I did then I'm sorry. Theres nothing wrong with me telling you to do more patth, since I assume you enjoy that better than talking to me, so go on and practice that. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Any specifics? You wanted to teach your kid Mandarin Chinese by immersion? Dadi doesn't recite sakhis to the child? Extremely bad idea to have a business partner of the opposite sex. The feminists reading this probably won't like this, because it will restrict women's business and working opportunities, but: It is a very bad idea to have someone in your work that you spend large amounts of time with alone of the opposite sex.  Of course, it is entirely possible that nothing is going on between your husband and the other lady, but 1) I doubt that, and 2) even if nothing's going on, the situation has bad effects all around, such as on you, and maybe this lady's husband. The reason this is a bad idea is that when two people struggle together for a common goal, and then achieve that goal, there are strong feelings of accomplishment and happiness. It is very easy to succumb to wanting to celebrate that happiness with physicality. This is not just in relation to business partners, but can also apply to big customers and co-workers (the "work wife" phenomenon). Why a 'work wife' is a threat to your marriage. It is entirely possible that your husband has become emotionally attached to his business partner lady, and that's the reason he is dismissive of your concerns, because he's emotionally blinded.  Don't take this the wrong way, but you need some help with English composition before you become a writer. There are many writing workshops being held, like here and here. Good luck.