Big_Tera

Sikh eating beef

120 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

My mom told your fugly mom do'nt eat beef she never, listen to my mom look now she ended up giving birth to fugly huckery retard like you. Shame shame shame to give birth to a huckery doo doo retard like you.

So the best thing this slow retard came up with is a "Doo Doo". I expect nothing better from a moronic retard!

So please please reply, so everybody recognize that you are a retard. 

My money is on, HINDU RETARD will reply!! Go for it you moronic slow retard!!

1 minute ago, parmjit10 said:

so the retarde only can repeat my words because too deadbrained this bimbo. so please please please please reply to everyone know what a  knucklehead retarde bimbo you have become now.  my money about 100 dollas is on this retarde will reply. i know you will reply because you a fugly bimbo

Please LEARN ENGLISH!!!!

6 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

I go to college at where I live for fees I pay 500 dollas in three months expensive

B'ich please, and you were giving us lectures on paise and wasting it...

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

I go to college at where I live for fees I pay 500 dollas in three months expensive

So did your college would just accept anyone with money? So that makes you rich and stupid.

2 people like this

so i find good job after learn my english tonto perra

fire your teachers and watch  ENGLISH LESSONS WITH ADAM on youtube, save your folks money and learn to speak properly because those last two words are not english but nonsense

4 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

not anyone from india only if you spainish from barcelona please see i follow sikh in 2015 when i learn to meditation and naam

You've contradicted where your from at least a few times. Now you are saying your Spanish? What's next your from India again? If you are going to lie, at least be consistent.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

tonto perra

You seem to not know Spanish either, it's "perra tonto", not "tonto perra" and I won't translate what you just said, but use some basic manners in a Sikh forum.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

so i find good job after I learn my english tonto perra

you can't even speak Spanish, skidmark, next time you want to be a smartarse and call me names , be a man and come at me straight...

3 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

i spainish but live in america for job but also sikh becouse my landlady a sikh woman wears white turban and kind with two childiren divorced

do you speak to her that way too , you lying 2 face

Just now, parmjit10 said:

no when you write formal tonto perra but if you say casual in speach like tu then anything perra tonto hijos de puta or anything you like you speak alos spainish?

you know Jack about everything

Porque Su Una Perra Tonta  that is the formal address Amigo

2 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

my teachers very good man called mr alfonso

Oh no, I been arguing with a person who has learning disabilities (and calling him a retard), I really feel bad now. 

1 person likes this

no when you write formal tonto perra but if you say casual in speach like tu then anything perra tonto hijos de puta or anything you like you speak alos spainish?

The formal "you", in Spanish is "Usted" or since you your from Spain "Vos", either way you probably can't speak well in any language. First learn proper Spanish, then proper English, if your first language is Spanish.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

i only swear in englsih becouse other users do so my poor english not very good next time i no voy a ser grosero informal

No voy a ser grosero

maybe your problem is you are aggressive and lacking in language skills so should study before opening mouth.

Just now, parmjit10 said:

it not so nice to say becouse  i start to swear again you not amigo then you a perra tonta bimbo then

I haven't sworn at you first and I still do not believe you , 

no tienes idea cómo hablarle a las mujeres, eres grosero y malintencionado

20 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

eres de la India?

Did you copy this from somewhere? You forgot the starting backwards question mark. (Why does it matter whether someone is from India is a better question?) 

9 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

No te conoci una mujer, Me disculpo

I also expect this was copied from another Spanish website because of the fact that you build spaces between it. And who are you to forgive anyone? You've been saying nonsense since you got here?

3 people like this

30 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

usted not used among peers usted very polite and formal

So why not learn to be polite?

3 people like this

Eh hale v laga a? 😏  Manu tha samj nai aundi, ehde posts like kon karda? 😴

2 people like this

Don't know whether admin or mods are editing this users posts or him or her erasing what she or he wrote.

1 person likes this

I think he himself is erasing his posts.

He has realized that just if one or 2 are rude, that does not mean he should misbehave.

And to you Jacfsing2, hats off, you are responsible for bringing parmjit10  on the right tracks for talking to him as a person to person.

You see, respect works wonders, among all of us here, it was you who spoke to him in the right tone, and he responded positively.

Now it is for him, if he wants to continue or not, but he has certainly taken a step forward.

Many a times, forums turn out into hells due to some dumb fellows, who have nothing better to do than constantly provoking others.

Mods, Admin, need to also to keep an eye on this point, as this triggeres violence, this type of people should also be given a warning, nobdy can take justice by him/her self by being a goon

One fool starts abusing and disrespecting others, then the chelas proudly follow and support that first fool hero, many others get carried away unconsciously also.

It is something like the video on another thread a couple of months ago where one person started fighting with another fellow in a Gurdwara and many others followed and took the fight to a larger scale, this is how people are, and this forum is no exception.

*And to you parmjit10 jee, please be polite and respectful, if you want to stay here and know more about sikhee.  Otherwise the exit doors are wide open to leave.

I have found this following translation in spainsh : No hagas a los demás, lo que no quieras para ti.

Which means, do not do to others, what you do not want for yourself.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

3 people like this

I know many Hindu's in the UK that eat beef. The are down Mcdonalds ordering big mac's etc  LOL  I dont eat beef as I dont like it. (my parents clearly forbid me thou lol) I only really eat chicken. 

I dont think it actually written rule in Hinduism that you cannot eat beef. I think meat is forbidden but then again Lord Ram would hunt and eat Deer etc(not sure on that tho) 

2 people like this