Big_Tera

Sikh eating beef

dallysingh101    1,585
3 minutes ago, Destruction said:

It can....all you need is a very sharp sword and a lot of power to cut through its neck. Same can be said for a bear ,boar etc. 

I don't think those things were captured and jhatka'd. I think they were straight hunted. 

dallysingh101    1,585
3 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Just curious, but the meat in punjabi stores, that wouldn't be jhatka would it? I know that Muslim stores do halal, but what about the Punjabi stores and supermarkets like Asda, Morrisons, etc? 

Jhatka according to Kahn Singh Nabha (of Mahan Kosh fame) can be one stroke decapitation or a clean shot (with a gun) to the brain (I guess this is according to what some traditions record with regards to the goats at Banda Singh's ashram by Singhs). 

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 3

Destruction    155
30 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's cool man.

Certain puppoos here talk about people not eating meat if they had to kill the animal themselves, but they're such a bunch of closeted pu55ies that they don't realise that (f**k animals) some urban brothers have been in serious self-defence skirmishes (not because they wanted but because there are a lot of Sikh hating mfs out there) to the point of serious violence included people dying. And then lulloo -punjoos wonder if people would have an issue with jhatka....

I think one of the reasons our ancestors encouraged jhatka was to specifically kick this pu55y ahimsha buckwaas out of Singhs. 

Well some of my family members don't agree with it when though they eat meat themselves? Annoys me because they are fine to go to a supermarket to buy meat but when I told them I will give them shoulder of lamb they refused And said that is mean on the animal...

you'de be surprised dalsingh, i know  quite a few heavy singhs who are good good fighters but when it comes down to killing an animal them self they dislike it. I hate the hypocrisy. If you eat meat but refuse to kill or see it being killed please be a vegetarian. 

I was actually speaking to a Muslim chef today and told him about jhatka and that I have done it myself, he was feeling sick when I told him I've drank the blood of the lamb after I've killed it, I see nothing wrong with that blood is good for you, good source of iron.

Back to the point, shikar for puratan singhs was important one for the meat and other was to learn how to be improve marksmen, anticipation etc. Reason singhs did jhatka of goats and various animals is to put their chatka bidiya to practice. Without actually doing jhatka how would you know how much force is needes to cut through the neck? You could have the sharpest sword but If you don't put that force through it, the backbone wot be cut and this you are left with patka,,,forbidden to eat. Actually doing jhatka is a way to practice ayudh bidiya. I'm certainly not the strongest looking man but I've been in a few serious fights where a knife has been pulled on me and cut me and I will tell you that without knowledge of how to defend yourself put up your hands and beg not to be beaten like a kurva.

That's what I feel majority of singhs are lacking, they live in a fairy tale world thinking gatka will come in hand, or if it comes down to it they will recite dasam bani and suddenly be prepared for war or a fight. It is not as simple as that. Singhs of the past trained for years for battle! &I yes seeing blood and raw flesh and bone can make your stomach turn that's why jhatka is very important, you become accustom to the smell of rotting flesh, blood and the gore. 

• Like 3

Destruction    155
14 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Just curious, but the meat in punjabi stores, that wouldn't be jhatka would it? I know that Muslim stores do halal, but what about the Punjabi stores and supermarkets like Asda, Morrisons, etc? 

There is no jhatka arbitrary, they stun it and kill it with one strike with their machine or whatever. To physically do jhatka of animals is demanding and in the UK it would e impossible. It could be a good idea for a business Singh to open up a jhatka place where everything is done by hand but who would invest in something like that? most Sikhs of now don't care where their meat is from. Let's be honest with ourselfs. How many pappeh eat at halal takeaways and even jatt tarkhans!

• Like 2

Destruction    155
16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think those things were captured and jhatka'd. I think they were straight hunted. 

Singhs of old used guns to hunt and they did face animals in the wild with swords and daggers.

• Like 1

Mahakaal96    246
11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

@jkvlondon

Sis , I got to let you know, that there is actually a very controversial part of Rattan SIngh Bhangu's Panth Prakash (usually expunged from all published editions)  that actually describes a buffalo getting jhatka's in some sacrifice (on the eve of Abdali Shah's invasion) by Singhs. I ain't saying I agree with this practice, just that it is written therein. 

There's an old incident that happened in Dal Panth during the time of Baba Santa Singh. 

Baba Santa Singh & the chakarvati fauj were staying close to a village that has an annual ceremony involving jhatka of a buffalo.... I can't recall the name of the place now. When the local priests saw the buffalo that had to be jhatkaed that year they realised it couldn't be done because the shape of the horns on that buffalo curved backwards protecting some parts on the top of the neck. They couldn't jhatka another buffalo because part of the ritual was that the buffalo is chosen by natural selection process... whichever one comes forward itself etc.

After not being able to find anyone willing to attempt to jhatka the buffalo out of fear of failure & offending the ritual someone told the pundits about the nihangs who were staying close by. The pundits & a few of the locals came & met Baba Santa Singh & told them about the ritual & the buffalo etc. They asked Baba Ji if he or any of the Singhs would be willing to Jhatka the buffalo... baba Ji reassured them & said don't worry... your ritual will be completed.

Baba Santa Singh jhatkaed the buffalo himself.... but because of the horns rather then strike down on the top of the neck like usual, Baba Ji struck a blow from below, from the throat up through the neck & took the head clean off! 

The rules for jhatka & hunting are as follows, any animal can be jhatkaed or hunted but it is forbidden for a female animal or infant to be killed.  When hunting, the shot should only be taken once there is no doubt that the animal is a male.

• Like 1

dallysingh101    1,585
2 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Well some of my family members don't agree with it when though they eat meat themselves? Annoys me because they are fine to go to a supermarket to buy meat but when I told them I will give them shoulder of lamb they refused And said that is mean on the animal...

you'de be surprised dalsingh, i know  quite a few heavy singhs who are good good fighters but when it comes down to killing an animal them self they dislike it. I hate the hypocrisy. If you eat meat but refuse to kill or see it being killed please be a vegetarian. 

Hypocrite mfs! I agree with you. Had a relative who'd had enough kick offs with kalay/sullay in the UK but felt sick when he saw the family he married into do jhatka in Canada! lol

I was actually speaking to a Muslim chef today and told him about jhatka and that I have done it myself, he was feeling sick when I told him I've drank the blood of the lamb after I've killed it, I see nothing wrong with that blood is good for you, good source of iron.

Back to the point, shikar for puratan singhs was important one for the meat and other was to learn how to be improve marksmen, anticipation etc. Reason singhs did jhatka of goats and various animals is to put their chatka bidiya to practice. Without actually doing jhatka how would you know how much force is needes to cut through the neck? You could have the sharpest sword but If you don't put that force through it, the backbone wot be cut and this you are left with patka,,,forbidden to eat. Actually doing jhatka is a way to practice ayudh bidiya. I'm certainly not the strongest looking man but I've been in a few serious fights where a knife has been pulled on me and cut me and I will tell you that without knowledge of how to defend yourself put up your hands and beg not to be beaten like a kurva.

That's what I feel majority of singhs are lacking, they live in a fairy tale world thinking gatka will come in hand, or if it comes down to it they will recite dasam bani and suddenly be prepared for war or a fight. It is not as simple as that. Singhs of the past trained for years for battle! &I yes seeing blood and raw flesh and bone can make your stomach turn that's why jhatka is very important, you become accustom to the smell of rotting flesh, blood and the gore. 

I've seen photos of Sikh soldiers in WW1 doing jhatka (and they were obviously Amritdhari)??? 

I agree with what you've said above. Jhatka is brilliant for practicing the power required to cause serious damage with shasters and overcoming the aversion for death that people (understandably have). That's probably why dasmesh pita encouraged hunting by personal example?

Our people living in lalaland. 

• Like 2

Destruction    155
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Hypocrite mfs! I agree with you. Had a relative who'd had enough kick offs with kalay/sullay in the UK but felt sick when he saw the family he married into do jhatka in Canada! lol

I've seen photos of Sikh soldiers in WW1 doing jhatka (and they were obviously Amritdhari)??? 

I agree with what you've said above. Jhatka is brilliant for practicing the power required to cause serious damage with shasters and overcoming the aversion for death that people (understandably have). That's probably why dasmesh pita encouraged hunting by personal example?

Our people living in lalaland. 

I thought all sikh soldiers of the past two world wars had to take amrit to join the army?

Thats why I joined this forum to push brother and sisters to learn about their true warrior culture and to stop the pakhand of these beautiful puratan shastar displays they have at all thse smaghams. I love puratan shastar but out of 1000 singhs who went to this smagham in GURU nanak school how many actually know shastar bidiya or even how to use a kharag properly, how to use a bow and arrow, how to use a baank, how to use the chakar how to clean shastar, make a sword, repair a sword,  rehilt a sword???.

We laugh at people doing murti puja....but arent we the same as them? Because we ritually worship a tulwar or various weapons without the gyaan and think it will suddenly come to us.  I forgot who said it but there is a quote which talks about recognise your weapons as posion if you dont know how to use it. The various wannabe nihangs of budha dal uK navjeet faction and Manchester faction what bidiya do they posses? They are just doing fancy dress and attention seeking wearing bana and keeping shastar. Okay they know gurbani which is great but isnt a khalsa meant to do jhatka learn warefare? These kind of people are fakes  and need a reality check. I dont have time for fancy dress singhs nor do I associate myself with anyone like that. I am alone and I will die alone I dont need to associate myself with a jatha or group of "singhs". If rather hang with goreh kaleh who know the streets than dogs who only fight when they are in numbers

• Like 1

Destruction    155

Ps, is it bad that I want to steal some of these beautiful shastar on displays at gurdwara smaghams? Some of these singhs have have all the money for fancy soussan patas, kattis, kirach's kharags covered in gold, without the gyaan or time to learn shastar bidiya. Who is doing pakhand then?  Me who learns how to jhatka using weapons or those who keep them for show purposes? 

All my shastar are jungi, they might not be covered in gold or silver or be made by really skilled swords smiths but every sword I own I know it has taken a life and battle ready if need be. Sat sri akaal.

• Like 1

dallysingh101    1,585
8 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Ps, is it bad that I want to steal some of these beautiful shastar on displays at gurdwara smaghams? Some of these singhs have have all the money for fancy soussan patas, kattis, kirach's kharags covered in gold, without the gyaan or time to learn shastar bidiya. Who is doing pakhand then?  Me who learns how to jhatka using weapons or those who keep them for show purposes? 

All my shastar are jungi, they might not be covered in gold or silver or be made by really skilled swords smiths but every sword I own I know it has taken a life and battle ready if need be. Sat sri akaal.

Don't be that guy stealing from other apnay. But just know, if the ish hits the fan, the truly  brave ones will (rightfully) end up with what they deserve. Those people too scared to used their fancy shasters will be jacked for them and from what I saw in the 80s, their sisters and daughters will be hungry as hell to marry the brave ones (much to their chagrin). Plus we can take rakhi ( a percentage of their income) off these coward b@stards too. 

For those straight up brothers with no shasters: a good shovel (or gandasa) can be used to devastating effect if required. Train regularly! Avoid petty kick offs with apnay pendu mfs, await something serious. 

Edited by dallysingh101

Destruction    155
23 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Baba Santa Singh jhatkaed the buffalo himself.... but because of the horns rather then strike down on the top of the neck like usual, Baba Ji struck a blow from below, from the throat up through the neck & took the head clean off! 

Thank you for sharing this

Destruction    155
Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Don't be that guy stealing from other apnay. But just know, if the ish hits the fan, the truly  brave ones will (rightfully) end up with what they deserve. Those people too scared to used their fancy shasters will be jacked for them and from what I saw in the 80s, their sisters and daughters will be hungry as hell to marry the brave ones (much to their chagrin). Plus we can take rakhi ( a percentage of their income) off these coward b@stards too. 

If it hits the fan im running to v and a and the wallace collection, have you seen some of the shastar they keep? Vaheguru! 

Whats wrong with stealing/ looting, taking what you want? Nihangs of old did the same they took what they wanted, they never asked.  Anyway gooDnight dalsingh ,some of us work on sundays. Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh!

• Like 1

dallysingh101    1,585
Just now, Destruction said:

If it hits the fan im running to v and a and the wallace collection, have you seen some of the shastar they keep? Vaheguru! 

Whats wrong with stealing/ looting, taking what you want? Nihangs of old did the same they took what they wanted, they never asked.  Anyway gooDnight dalsingh ,some of us work on sundays. Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh!

You're tempting me too much!! Certain types of brothers need shasters more than others!  lol! Good night. 

WJKK 

WJKF!

Destruction    155
3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You're tempting me too much!! Certain types of brothers need shasters more than others!  lol! Good night. 

WJKK 

WJKF!

Ps dalsingh please use simple words when posting to me, I had to google "aversion" and chagrin" I am not an educated man. I am a simple man. Regards 

dallysingh101    1,585
Just now, Destruction said:

Ps dalsingh please use simple words when posting to me, I had to google "aversion" and chagrin" I am not an educated man. I am a simple man. Regards 

That's cool. But always continue to develop yourself as much as Waheguru allows, physically, educationally, spiritually too. I have to look up words sometimes too! Be glad you can just quickly google them and you don't have to physically look in dictionaries like old school times! lol

You got me dreaming about <banned word filter activated> the shasters/ashters in the V&A now! lol! Those spears looked tasty!! lol 

Get to sleep brother. 

• Like 1