Big_Tera

Sikh eating beef

9 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Fake food as nutritious as cardboard thus cardboard food

Yea agreed no nutrition for the body and no nutrition for the soul. Totally different from jhatka.

On 20 July 2017 at 7:55 AM, sikhiseeker said:

Again, puranatan sikh did hunt and consume meat agreed. However for today's sikhs my point is if your not prepared to kill the animal because for e.g you haven't got the heart. But your all at the ready to eat it, whether it's a chicken or a cow, then that's simply just a convenience for you within your diet.

You will only understand what it means to eat meat when you Jhatkaa the animal, skin it/de-feather it's carcass, gut it, butcher it and then cook it. This is when even the meat eater will become a vegetarian because it's this very process which has been removed making it so easy to consume a animal, removing the messy part. 

That's why there's no daya in mcdonalds or asda...etc meat products. 

If your Amritdhari sikh and want to eat meat, hunt or kill the animal yourself and perform jhatka.

Veer ji, this will never happen. Reason being we have become so distant to what meat actually looks like. People believe it's all wrapped up in a package with no face or eyes. When they see the animal alive they will say no don't kill it. If it's all skinned ad gutted and cut up like you said then they will aslong as they don't see the process they will consume the flesh. If we eat meat it should be jhatka, buy a sheep, goat whatever jhatka it learn how to gut it without poisoning the flesh/contamination give a shoulder or leg to family friends or put a kitty towards the animal  as a group of families and share the meat amongst you. 

30 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Veer ji, this will never happen. Reason being we have become so distant to what meat actually looks like. People believe it's all wrapped up in a package with no face or eyes. When they see the animal alive they will say no don't kill it. If it's all skinned ad gutted and cut up like you said then they will aslong as they don't see the process they will consume the flesh. If we eat meat it should be jhatka, buy a sheep, goat whatever jhatka it learn how to gut it without poisoning the flesh/contamination give a shoulder or leg to family friends or put a kitty towards the animal  as a group of families and share the meat amongst you. 

That's a good idea. I know from relatives in Canada that some people over there actually jhatka the animal at a farm and then give it to some other butcher to clean up (they pay him). 

Do you know anyone who actually does what you've written above btw? 

Edited by dallysingh101

On 21 July 2017 at 10:40 PM, dallysingh101 said:

That's a good idea. I know from relatives in Canada that some people over there actually jhatka the animal at a farm and then give it to some other butcher to clean up (they pay him). 

Do you know anyone who actually does what you've written above btw? 

I do it, well only twice as the price for a whole lamb is around £200... I know personally two farmers one in Norfolk and Wales, when I go to these locations once a year I buy a lamb and transport it home. I use the whole animal te skin for myaans, stomach for storing water. Heart tutteh liver I give to my dog. I work in catering so I don't need to ask a butcher to cut it up I do it all myself. Hopefully within next three months I will go to Norfolk. I will post a video or a few pictures of the process next time.

tere is wild venison in my local park I wish to take a younglin however if I get seen.jail I go!

Edited by Destruction
  • Like 2

I seriously doubt that a cow could be chatkaed because I've seen people attempt it but it usually requires a second pass of the cleaver/sword

9 minutes ago, Destruction said:

I do it, well only twice as the price for a whole lamb is around £200... I know personally two farmers one in Norfolk and Wales, when I go to these locations once a year I buy a lamb and transport it home. I use the whole animal te skin for myaans, stomach for storing water. Heart tutteh liver I give to my dog. I work in catering so I don't need to ask a butcher to cut it up I do it all myself. Hopefully within next three months I will go to Norfolk. I will post a video or a few pictures of the process next time.

tere is wild venison in my local park I wish to take a younglin however if I get seen.jail I go!

That's cool man.

Certain puppoos here talk about people not eating meat if they had to kill the animal themselves, but they're such a bunch of closeted pu55ies that they don't realise that (f**k animals) some urban brothers have been in serious self-defence skirmishes (not because they wanted but because there are a lot of Sikh hating mfs out there) to the point of serious violence included people dying. And then lulloo -punjoos wonder if people would have an issue with jhatka....

I think one of the reasons our ancestors encouraged jhatka was to specifically kick this pu55y ahimsha buckwaas out of Singhs. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I seriously doubt that a cow could be chatkaed because I've seen people attempt it but it usually requires a second pass of the cleaver/sword

There were plenty of youtube videos of people doing just this in Nepal for some goddess sacrifice. So it is more than possible (even looks easy with a heavy sword) but people have put restrictions on many of those vids since. I think this might be one of them if you don't believe (don't watch if you're squeamish! But you can see the clean jhatka from 12.05)

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

There were plenty of youtube videos of people doing just this in Nepal for some goddess sacrifice. So it is more than possible (even looks easy with a heavy sword) but people have put restrictions on many of those vids since. I think this might be one of them if you don't believe (don't watch if you're squeamish! But you can see the clean jhatka from 12.05)

when they killed it is in the tens of thousands only the first few were given chatka death rest were given messy incomplete kills .

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

when they killed it is in the tens of thousands only the first few were given chatka death rest were given messy incomplete kills .

My point was that jhatka of cows/buffalos are possible, nothing more, nothing less. 

When jhatka messes up (decapitation doesn't take place in one blow)it is called patka and unacceptable to Singhs apparently. Don't watch this if weak hearted (you can see failed jhatka from 2.35):

Anyway, look at this, this is what Sikh males were named after by dasmesh pita:

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

My point was that jhatka of cows/buffalos are possible, nothing more, nothing less. 

When jhatka messes up (decapitation doesn't take place in one blow)it is called patka and unacceptable to Singhs apparently. Don't watch this if weak hearted (you can see failed jhatka from 2.35):

Anyway, look at this, this is what Sikh males were named after by dasmesh pita:

I haven't seen a Singh ever do it only hindus in Nepal and down south or slow death of kosher/halal ... I am not squeamish , it is part of life and if I can clean and dress car crash wounds as a teen taking it as a sewa I can see myself defending another with a shastar too.

P.S it's mostly Lionesses that do the grunt work of hunting and providing for their pride  so maybe Singhnian have to be grounded and daler like them too

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I haven't seen a Singh ever do it only hindus in Nepal and down south or slow death of kosher/halal ... I am not squeamish , it is part of life and if I can clean and dress car crash wounds as a teen taking it as a sewa I can see myself defending another with a shastar too

You said this: 

Just know now that cows can easily be jhatka'd. And do so regularly in Nepal. 

• Like 2

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

You said this: 

Just know now that cows can easily be jhatka'd. And do so regularly in Nepal. 

Sat Bachan

33 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

It can....all you need is a very sharp sword and a lot of power to cut through its neck. Same can be said for a bear ,boar etc. 

Just curious, but the meat in punjabi stores, that wouldn't be jhatka would it? I know that Muslim stores do halal, but what about the Punjabi stores and supermarkets like Asda, Morrisons, etc? 

@jkvlondon

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I haven't seen a Singh ever do it only hindus in Nepal and down south or slow death of kosher/halal ... I am not squeamish , it is part of life and if I can clean and dress car crash wounds as a teen taking it as a sewa I can see myself defending another with a shastar too

Sis , I got to let you know, that there is actually a very controversial part of Rattan SIngh Bhangu's Panth Prakash (usually expunged from all published editions)  that actually describes a buffalo getting jhatka's in some sacrifice (on the eve of Abdali Shah's invasion) by Singhs. I ain't saying I agree with this practice, just that it is written therein. 

• Like 2