Jump to content
Big_Tera

Sikh eating beef

Recommended Posts

Big_Tera    399

I have noticed so many Sikhs eating beef.

What has happened? And why do mostly jatt people chomp on beef burgers like no tommorow. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,484
26 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I have noticed so many Sikhs eating beef.

What has happened? And why do mostly jatt people chomp on beef burgers like no tommorow. 

akkl gitte'ch,hor ki.Eh sochde ah ussin ta bahut hi modern bannge, ussin kuch vi kah te kar sakde ho, kaun  sanu taukou ga?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destruction    155

I wouldn't just say jatts eat beef, many tarkhan families do and i have also seen chureh doing the same. Halal & beef is okay for the modern Sikh apparently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acsap    258
1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I have noticed so many Sikhs eating beef.

What has happened? And why do mostly jatt people chomp on beef burgers like no tommorow. 

Either Sikhs should not eat meat, otherwise all meats are the same. You think cow is our Mata too???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Tera    399
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

akkl gitte'ch,hor ki.Eh sochde ah ussin ta bahut hi modern bannge, ussin kuch vi kah te kar sakde ho, kaun  sanu taukou ga?

 

Speak english please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superkaur    320
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I have noticed so many Sikhs eating beef.

What has happened? And why do mostly jatt people chomp on beef burgers like no tommorow. 

Not even jatts its tharkhans and chamars practically all castes dont care no more if its beef or not. Personally I have no objections for Sikhs to eat beef apart from not preparing it or eating it at home of those I visit as I don't like beef . But as majority of sikhs live in Indian hindu majority society so culturally its not the norm or done thing that's why Sikhs haven't eaten cow mata mostly due to hindus revering it.

Sikhs should be open to eat all meats if they want to. I even seen most once veggie fascist hindus in the west and india eating beef meat these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Tera    399
1 hour ago, acsap said:

Either Sikhs should not eat meat, otherwise all meats are the same. You think cow is our Mata too???

Cow is a sacred animal it give milk. We should respect the cow. 

You silly cow. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Tera    399
7 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Not even jatts its tharkhans and chamars practically all castes dont care no more if its beef or not. Personally I have no objections for Sikhs to eat beef apart from not preparing it or eating it at home of those I visit as I don't like beef . But as majority of sikhs live in Indian hindu majority society so culturally its not the norm or done thing that's why Sikhs haven't eaten cow mata mostly due to hindus revering it.

Sikhs should be open to eat all meats if they want to. I even seen most once veggie fascist hindus in the west and india eating beef meat these days.

Its mostly jatts from what I have seen. My local mcdonalds if full of them, gorging on big macs and quarter pounders. absolute discrace then they go and drink a bottle of whisky dance around like some pendus and have the decency to think they ard better then everyone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acsap    258
3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Cow is a sacred animal it give milk. We should respect the cow. 

You silly cow. 

So does goat and Buffalo. You have a point or you just a Hindu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Its mostly jatts from what I have seen. My local mcdonalds if full of them, gorging on big macs and quarter pounders. absolute discrace then they go and drink a bottle of whisky dance around like some pendus and have the decency to think they ard better then everyone else. 

Where on earth do you live??? Sothall or Hunslow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13Mirch    879

I don't see the problem in consuming beef. I have done so myself on different occasions. Halal is repulsive owing to the pain it causes to the animal in question (though of course Muslims will contend otherwise based on some obsolete study conducted in '71).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destruction    155

Those of you who claim beef is okay, you lot only say that because of your hatred for Hindus. Real Sikhs stay away from cow, Singh of the past even namdharis give shaheedi to protect the cow. What. Disgrace the panth has become advocating the consumption of beef, <banned word filter activated> kuteh panchod teri tii di tang

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balkaar    1,430
11 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Speak english please

 

Learn your maa boli bro

Edited by Balkaar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5akaalsingh    87
2 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

I don't see the problem in consuming beef.

I think you should read Uggardanti

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×