Big_Tera

Sikh eating beef

89 posts in this topic

I have noticed so many Sikhs eating beef.

What has happened? And why do mostly jatt people chomp on beef burgers like no tommorow. 

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

What has happened? And why do mostly jatt people chomp on beef burgers like no tommorow. 

akkl gitte'ch,hor ki.Eh sochde ah ussin ta bahut hi modern bannge, ussin kuch vi kah te kar sakde ho, kaun  sanu taukou ga?

3 people like this

I wouldn't just say jatts eat beef, many tarkhan families do and i have also seen chureh doing the same. Halal & beef is okay for the modern Sikh apparently.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Either Sikhs should not eat meat, otherwise all meats are the same. You think cow is our Mata too???

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

akkl gitte'ch,hor ki.Eh sochde ah ussin ta bahut hi modern bannge, ussin kuch vi kah te kar sakde ho, kaun  sanu taukou ga?

Speak english please

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Not even jatts its tharkhans and chamars practically all castes dont care no more if its beef or not. Personally I have no objections for Sikhs to eat beef apart from not preparing it or eating it at home of those I visit as I don't like beef . But as majority of sikhs live in Indian hindu majority society so culturally its not the norm or done thing that's why Sikhs haven't eaten cow mata mostly due to hindus revering it.

Sikhs should be open to eat all meats if they want to. I even seen most once veggie fascist hindus in the west and india eating beef meat these days.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, acsap said:

Either Sikhs should not eat meat, otherwise all meats are the same. You think cow is our Mata too???

Cow is a sacred animal it give milk. We should respect the cow. 

You silly cow. 

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Not even jatts its tharkhans and chamars practically all castes dont care no more if its beef or not. Personally I have no objections for Sikhs to eat beef apart from not preparing it or eating it at home of those I visit as I don't like beef . But as majority of sikhs live in Indian hindu majority society so culturally its not the norm or done thing that's why Sikhs haven't eaten cow mata mostly due to hindus revering it.

Sikhs should be open to eat all meats if they want to. I even seen most once veggie fascist hindus in the west and india eating beef meat these days.

Its mostly jatts from what I have seen. My local mcdonalds if full of them, gorging on big macs and quarter pounders. absolute discrace then they go and drink a bottle of whisky dance around like some pendus and have the decency to think they ard better then everyone else. 

3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

You silly cow. 

So does goat and Buffalo. You have a point or you just a Hindu

6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Its mostly jatts from what I have seen. My local mcdonalds if full of them, gorging on big macs and quarter pounders. absolute discrace then they go and drink a bottle of whisky dance around like some pendus and have the decency to think they ard better then everyone else. 

Where on earth do you live??? Sothall or Hunslow?

I don't see the problem in consuming beef. I have done so myself on different occasions. Halal is repulsive owing to the pain it causes to the animal in question (though of course Muslims will contend otherwise based on some obsolete study conducted in '71).  

1 person likes this

Those of you who claim beef is okay, you lot only say that because of your hatred for Hindus. Real Sikhs stay away from cow, Singh of the past even namdharis give shaheedi to protect the cow. What. Disgrace the panth has become advocating the consumption of beef, <banned word filter activated> kuteh panchod teri tii di tang

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Speak english please

Learn your maa boli bro

Edited by Balkaar
2 people like this

2 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

I don't see the problem in consuming beef.

I think you should read Uggardanti

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Destruction said:

Those of you who claim beef is okay, you lot only say that because of your hatred for Hindus. Real Sikhs stay away from cow, Singh of the past even namdharis give shaheedi to protect the cow. What. Disgrace the panth has become advocating the consumption of beef, <banned word filter activated> kuteh panchod teri tii di tang

Have they ever thought what will their ancestors think of them? 

3 people like this

38 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Have they ever thought what will their ancestors think of them? 

Probably your Mata loving ancestors!

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

It's not just beef! Most monehs eat any type of meat these days. I have never met any amritdhari in real life who eats meat, and every Sikh (in real life) I know is totally against eating any meat as well! I find it odd that the masahari Sikhs on this site admire Jarnail Singh, yet they think it's okay to eat meat! This is just my observation. & its silly how most of you people don't believe in the caste system yet think its okay to refer Sikhs by it! Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Edited by Preeet
1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Speak english please

their common sense is absent (in their ankles literal) . They think they are too modern/advanced now , they can eat and drink whatever who's gonna stop them ...

besides beef and milk triggering diabetes and cancer ...go ahead stuff your faces .... Guru ji gave you enlightened lifestyle but people like that love disease and living in the gutter too much to live like humans rather than the kaam(kaamna -desires) ridden animals they are determined to be.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, acsap said:

Probably your Mata loving ancestors!

Perhaps, yours too.

By the way, I was referring to our glorious Khalsa ancestors who fought extraordinary foes and created an independent Sikh state with their blood and sweat, compared to us who sit in front of computers thousands of miles away arguing.

Edited by 5akaalsingh
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

It's not just beef! Most monehs eat any type of meat these days. I have never met any amritdhari in real life who eats meat, and every Sikh (in real life) I know is totally against eating any meat as well! I find it odd that the masahari Sikhs on this site admire Jarnail Singh, yet they think it's okay to eat meat! This is just my observation. & its silly how most of you people don't believe in the caste system yet think its okay to refer Sikhs by it! Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Kaurji, Taksali Maryada doesn't approve of meat eating, but Taksaal has never claimed to possess the sole, authoritative Sikh Rehat. It affords other Sampardas and other rehats their proper respect. To illustrate this, the vegetarian DDT Singhs including Sachkhandvasi Baba Thakur Singh often made offerings of goats for jhatka when they visited the chaunis of the Nihang Singhs based around Chowk Mehta.  There were many jhatka eating or jhatka-supporting (Baba Nihal Singh Harienvela is a important example of the latter) Nihangs in Sant Ji's camp during the dharam Yudh morcha, and in the kharku outfits in the ensuing years. 

The Brahmgianis of the Taksaal have always realized the question of meat eating is irrelevant to Sikhi (as long as it is jhatka) and up to the individual Sikh, and that the heated arguments which others wage on behalf of their respective views endanger the ekta of the qaum. Taksaal has always, in my opinion, been the Jatha which works hardest for Panthic Ekta, which is why they maintain connections with groups as diverse as Nihangs, AKJ, Nirmalas and Udasis (particularly the latter two, which are shunned by most mainstream Sikhs). No other jatha/samparda casts their nets so wide. 

We should emulate the spirit of the great lion of panthic ekta, Sant Ji, and stand together, vegetarian or meat eater. This is what the Singhs of the 80's did, and look at what was accomplished. 

Edited by Balkaar
3 people like this

16 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

You silly cow. 

Lol. Sacred to Hindus. Our Guru Granth Sahib Ji is sacred. 

WJKK WJKF

A Sikh should only consume meat if their prepared to Jhatkaa it themselves. If you have not got the ability to Jhatkaa  a Cow or a chicken or any animal, then don't eat meat. 

2 people like this

Cow isn't a "mother" or anything of that sort. Last I checked my mother doesn't wander around India eating Garbage. My mother Mata Sahib Kaur Ji resides with Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj watching over her more children (all whom are more agyakari than me :) ).

If people are going to argue that because cows gives milk that's why people don't eat them, read Suraj Prakash Granth. Goats give milk but were consumed by Sikhs.

Edited by Kira
1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Balkaar said:

Kaurji, Taksali Maryada doesn't approve of meat eating, but Taksaal has never claimed to possess the sole, authoritative Sikh Rehat. It affords other Sampardas and other rehats their proper respect. To illustrate this, the vegetarian DDT Singhs including Sachkhandvasi Baba Thakur Singh often made offerings of goats for jhatka when they visited the chaunis of the Nihang Singhs based around Chowk Mehta.  There were many jhatka eating or jhatka-supporting (Baba Nihal Singh Harienvela is a important example of the latter) Nihangs in Sant Ji's camp during the dharam Yudh morcha, and in the kharku outfits in the ensuing years. 

The Brahmgianis of the Taksaal have always realized the question of meat eating is irrelevant to Sikhi (as long as it is jhatka) and up to the individual Sikh, and that the heated arguments which others wage on behalf of their respective views endanger the ekta of the qaum. Taksaal has always, in my opinion, been the Jatha which works hardest for Panthic Ekta, which is why they maintain connections with groups as diverse as Nihangs, AKJ, Nirmalas and Udasis (particularly the latter two, which are shunned by most mainstream Sikhs). No other jatha/samparda casts their nets so wide. 

We should emulate the spirit of the great lion of panthic ekta, Sant Ji, and stand together, vegetarian or meat eater. This is what the Singhs of the 80's did, and look at what was accomplished. 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Mhmm, I also think we should have ekta. There are many things that are not understood among some, but we are all still Sikhs. When I was blessed at the amrit sanchar, we were told to not eat meat (so I will follow that hukam). This topic also reminds me of "Kabira Teri Jhompri Gal Katiyan Ke Paas Jo Karenge So Bharenge Tu Kyon Bhayo Udaas". So I guess people can do what they'd like, but I will just work on myself. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

1 person likes this