Sign in to follow this  
superkaur

Devious paki christian dog spreading fake titled anti-sikh material on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvD7Ecpzzfh7yk8D1WuXU_A

Look what this scumbag pakistani christian is uploading, we need to get youtube to close this anti-sikh hate channel down and others when found. No pastor has been killed in punjab by Sikhs its just inflammatory video with fake title against the viral paramjit singh incident who had questioned a guy whose father was jesus when in bible jesus cried out to his father.

I wouldn't be suprised if it is low life evil punjabi chrisitan's going around doing beadhi of SGGS Ji when given commands by their evil pastors.

Edited by superkaur
  • Like 4

and now this? south korean christian extremist tourists in our own holiest shrine trying to preach Christianity and assault baptised sikh women?

Sikhs need to wake up we are being attacked by abrahamic's. We need zero tolerance to non-sikh people and faiths in the tiny land mass of Sikh majority indian punjab. We have been welcoming and tolerant for far too long and this is the result the haters of our faith will only grow more emboldened.

Edited by superkaur
  • Like 2

Heres another clip i found during my research.... what the hell, even christian salvation army has been since the days of the punjab Sikh empire coming to darbar sahib to convert Sikhs to their abrahmic cult and Sikhs been sleeping all these years.

Guest MrHSinghK

Look at these videos they made me lost for words

50 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Heres another clip i found during my research.... what the hell, even christian salvation army has been since the days of the punjab Sikh empire coming to darbar sahib to convert Sikhs to their abrahmic cult and Sikhs been sleeping all these years.

More westerners are becoming Sikh.

32 minutes ago, MrHSinghK said:

Look at these videos they made me lost for words

These converts are sly because their in Sikhi saroop.

15 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

More westerners are becoming Sikh.

True but we shouldn't let our beloved sikh homeland punjab be converted to Christianity. The rot must be stopped.

• Like 1

Guest MrHSinghK
1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

These converts are sly because their in Sikhi saroop.

Yes you are right and they are very cuning as well