superkaur

Not a month goes by before another video emerges of a Sikh beaten up in hindu india

I would like to know why they were beaten ?

Were they beaten because they did something that deserved them to get beaten up ? I doubt they would be beaten for nothing . 

But then I don't stay in ambala . 

We should only support apne when they're morally correct. Otherwise it leads to disastrous consequences.

• Like 1

superkaur    320

We should always side with our sikh brothers and sisters unless its proven they were in the wrong.

The attackers could be hindu or punjabi christian extremists. The punjabi christians are grown more embolden with hindu or sikh names attacking Sikhs.

We need to be very vigilant as a come and make other Sikhs aware.

• Like 2

superkaur    320

edited: opps posted in wrong topic was ment for the paki christian fake video titles topic

Edited by superkaur
wrong topic
  • Like 2

jkvlondon    3,419
8 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I would like to know why they were beaten ?

Were they beaten because they did something that deserved them to get beaten up ? I doubt they would be beaten for nothing . 

But then I don't stay in ambala . 

We should only support apne when they're morally correct. Otherwise it leads to disastrous consequences.

He was beaten because he had the audacity to object to someone smoking on the bus ... and this is the halaat of our sikhs , deluded by claims of secular India they have made fashion and paisa their isht forgetting to be armed and aware . I doubt seriously if he was shastrdhari and looked like he knew to handle himself  they would have squeaked let alone taken him off the bus

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

He was beaten because he had the audacity to object to someone smoking on the bus ... and this is the halaat of our sikhs , deluded by claims of secular India they have made fashion and paisa their isht forgetting to be armed and aware . I doubt seriously if he was shastrdhari and looked like he knew to handle himself  they would have squeaked let alone taken him off the bus

How do u know he was beaten fr objecting to smoking? 

There's nothing in this vid that indicates that.

And yess,  regardless,  we need to be armed with kirpan atleast and not the blunt joke that italians dare ask us to wear.

Whenever a sikh wonders why we need kirpans, reminders like these are good. Kirpan ain't enough though. We need to knw how to defend ourselves 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

and this is the halaat of our sikhs , deluded by claims of secular India they have made fashion and paisa their isht forgetting to be armed and aware . 

Kirpan these days are mostly used as ceremonial. Its rarely ever used by a sikh to defend himself

For this reason perhaps, theres kirpan popular nowadays which is blunt and attached to dori. So its a janeu, not kirpan. 

• Like 1

jkvlondon    3,419
7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

How do u know he was beaten fr objecting to smoking? 

There's nothing in this vid that indicates that.

And yess,  regardless,  we need to be armed with kirpan atleast and not the blunt joke that italians dare ask us to wear.

Whenever a sikh wonders why we need kirpans, reminders like these are good. Kirpan ain't enough though. We need to knw how to defend ourselves 

this 'factoid' was reported by the initial posters of the video , today he Singh himself said that it was one guy on the bus initially trying to take liberties with his dastar as he passed , he asked him to sit down which he did then that little turd got others involved to eject the sikh from the bus at the next stop, (the conductor also reported same to police) and then he enrolled others to join in .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

this 'factoid' was reported by the initial posters of the video , today he Singh himself said that it was one guy on the bus initially trying to take liberties with his dastar as he passed , he asked him to sit down which he did then that little turd got others involved to eject the sikh from the bus at the next stop, (the conductor also reported same to police) and then he enrolled others to join in .

If he had a kirpan, they wud be shitt scared. 

jkvlondon    3,419
34 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

something I had said before , you need to look like you can and will handle 'business' whether you are a girl or a guy.

• Like 4

DSG    22

Nowadays , by standers rather than helping out , they rather get out their mobile phones and start recording and then upload to youtube. The sad thing is the "sikh" isnt even attempting to defend himself , or even run away , he is just taking it all.

dallysingh101    1,583
On 7/17/2017 at 2:17 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Just having a weapon isn't anything. I've seen people being disarmed and beaten by more aggressive assailants a few times. 

• Like 1

dallysingh101    1,583
On 7/16/2017 at 5:08 PM, superkaur said:

We should always side with our sikh brothers and sisters unless its proven they were in the wrong.

The attackers could be hindu or punjabi christian extremists. The punjabi christians are grown more embolden with hindu or sikh names attacking Sikhs.

We need to be very vigilant as a come and make other Sikhs aware.

For all we know, those guys that beat him could be some backwards, apnay themselves.