Sikh Radicalisation in Britain

The wording could have been better but if were honest there is some radicalisation as there is with all communities however Sikh radicalization/ political activism is directed at islamo-fascist pedo sexual abuse grooming and islamic dawah conversion gangs and also the tyranny and genocidal brutality of the indian govt and its terrorist armed forces.

I would suggest right wing political minded and engaged Sikhs work with this guy rather than bash him so that his research, info and conclusions isn't all one way propaganda sources from far left wing idiots who are in bed with islamo-facists and other enemies of Sikhs.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, superkaur said:

The wording could have been better but if were honest there is some radicalisation as there is with all communities however Sikh radicalization/ political activism is directed at islamo-fascist pedo sexual abuse grooming and islamic dawah conversion gangs and also the tyranny and genocidal brutality of the indian govt and its terrorist armed forces.

The way most *rational people view radical is someone that forces others to comply to their will. The official definition is: "a person who holds or follows strong convictions or extreme principles; extremist." Standing-up for what's right is not some extreme thought, in fact this ideology is universal and has existed throughout cultures. The Orientals, Subcontinentals,(though Punjabis are going down the wrong path), Africans, Hispanics, and formerly the Europeans, (again used to, now they are just corrupted with white guilt b.s.), all believe in this. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The title of the presentation seems to be at odds with the content. Radicalisation is a loaded term. Why not go with 'activism' as he does in the description? I know why he's done it, but it's careless. 

there's one more buffoon "sikh" in india who posts random crrap against sikhs . I wonder what these guys get from doing gaddari with kaum. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Islam is seen as enemy by sikh community because historically it has been more direct in its violence against us.

Hindus (atleast the ones with an agenda as are more common nowadays than ever) are subtle . Ironically, they would pat you on the back for doing your share of history in protecting hindus , some of them would romanticize Guru Gobind Singh ji's image as savior of hindus from mughal barbarians , but while doing so they also silently leave the bomb of "you are us" and most of our apne are too coconut to get the stealth here. 

Islam's weapon is external , the sword and bloodshed, to exterminate an enemy.

Brahminism's weapon is more subtler , "you are us", "you're part of us", "you're born out of us", "weren't your ancestors hindu" , I can't count how many times I have been told all this crrap . Whats rude is how dare they get to define us. 

I remember a sammelan where head priests of different indian religions were present . Among the crowd of saffron clad swamis , a hindu priest stood up after the jain muni was done speaking, and he said about jainism "Its not even a different religion. Its a part of hindu" . To this jain muni smiled foolishly as if he's being praised whereas his community has been reduced to mere 50 lakhs and has lost their hegemony to hindu hegemony in india . I am sure the hindu priest smirked inside and thought of jain monk "What a fool !" 

I'm not directing the following at Dr. Singh's presentation, because I haven't had the opportunity to view his findings, but from a general perspective are diaspora Sikhs automatically categorised as radicals if they dare to question the accepted Indian narrative of governance? So there's no room for dissent or objection lest that individual suddenly finds him or herself on a watchlist of undesirables? That sounds like the kind of thing the Chinese have been doing for a while.

I won't criticise Dr. Singh's findings because I'm at a loss as to where he's exactly coming from on his chosen subject, but I'll be very interested in his conclusions.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
32 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm not directing the following at Dr. Singh's presentation, because I haven't had the opportunity to view his findings, but from a general perspective are diaspora Sikhs automatically categorised as radicals if they dare to question the accepted Indian narrative of governance? So there's no room for dissent or objection lest that individual suddenly finds him or herself on a watchlist of undesirables? That sounds like the kind of thing the Chinese have been doing for a while.

I won't criticise Dr. Singh's findings because I'm at a loss as to where he's exactly coming from on his chosen subject, but I'll be very interested in his conclusions.

Thesedays you can be labeled khalistani terrorists by a few right-wingers in india for merely saying "Sikhs are not hindus" . Then they will tell you that you hate hindus and you're a khalistani terrorist, then badmouth bhindrawale and so on.

The Indian narrative is pushed into media . No one dares question it. No one, except the few sikhs. And a fringe of hindutva people who say bhindrawale was Indira's creation to uproot akalis in punjab but eventually backfired on her . 

• 1 month later...